It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake alien attack -a scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The fake alien attack made up by our NWO -´friends´-
a scenario (not made up by me ), how it possibly could be taken out.

1. EMP weapons takes out civilian electronics

2. Major communications hubs (Telephone, Radio, TV, Satellite) are claimed destroyed or incapacitated.

communications becomes sporadic... emergency broadcast signals to receiver only, on battery operated radios and older tube technology, no civilian transmissions.

3. Electrical energy grid is taken down.

4. Ground transportation routes are blocked or destroyed, most vehicles won't be working anyway, maybe a few of the older vehicles pre '64/65. ... air traffic is grounded.

5. A sleeper signals (or toxin) is transmitted (you literally feel like you are in a dream)

6. De-cloaking and aerial dogfights are projected

7. Weather and Seismic weapons are activated and major coastal cities are taken out (globally)... non-essential ships at sea are destroyed.

8. FEMA and similar international agencies are activate and start implementing their emergency plans.

9. Major portions of wild and/or unpopulated areas are set on fire.

10. Martial Law is declared and broadcast, an immediate curfew is imposed everyone is to stay indoors until further notice.

11. Nuclear weapons are used in a show of force to take down ET.

12. Areas where nuclear weapons were used are declared a public hazard zone, fenced off, and no longer publicly accessible.

13. People are told to report to precessing centers for help and evacuation to SAFE ZONES.

14. Disaster zones that were "evacuated" are hit with biological agents, people in the safe zones are told to be vigilant of outsiders entering their safe zone.

15. Safe Zones that rebel/revolt are eradicated and media outlets declare them biologically hazardous areas. Food drops and humanitarian efforts are broadcast.

16. To stop the disease from spreading into safe zones people are chipped for identification.

17. People are tested for potentially being carriers of the disease and removed from the general population, and transported to quarantine camps.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
18. Dogs and Cats live in sin.

If there were going to be an attack they could doo all of the above in a matter of minutes it would be over before it started.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
18. Dogs and Cats live in sin.

If there were going to be an attack they could doo all of the above in a matter of minutes it would be over before it started.

he was laying out a "faked" alien attack.. not an "alien atack".

-

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The video below is what I envision society to look like should such a heinous attack ever take place.

And to be quite honest..It scares the livin' $#!t outta me!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Can I just ask why is this in the 9/11 part of ATS? I am aware it would be a false flag attack but wouldn't it be better suited to UFO's?

Anyway, I'd just take two cyanide caps and be done with it...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Oh I realize that, I was just pointing out such a scenario would require a lot more proof people would not just go hog wild

for example

6. De-cloaking and aerial dogfights are projected

Requires huge amounts of energy would require a lot of projectors to create large scale holographs

10. Martial Law is declared and broadcast, an immediate curfew is imposed everyone is to stay indoors until further notice.

Um you knocked all the electronics out in 1. and 2. even older Tech would be affected.

Although I do like # 7

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Guys - this is in the wrong section. This wants to be under the UFO section.

EDIT: Make that General Conspiracies.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
The video below is what I envision society to look like should such a heinous attack ever take place.

And to be quite honest..It scares the livin' $#!t outta me!!

Now THATS funny stuff.

LMFAO

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

arrrghh.have mercy.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

..well wouldnt that be a real conspiracy, less alien?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by anti72]

top topics

join