It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just do not believe it.

This is going to be a stall tactic for an up coming book or movie or more like a DVD release.

Reminds me of the alien evidence last month from Colorado. :down:

Edit to say, if I had a bigfoot I cetainly would not have it scrunched up in a strange box, no way it would be stretched out and I would attempt to keep it as intact as possible, that just looks like a gorilla suit thrown into a box.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by virraszto

With the copyright notices intact and the source given, you don't have any issues.

I didn't know that, but I'll remember it for future use. Thanks.

As for the person who posted above me, about keeping it all scrunched up in a box...yeah, and did you notice in the one photo, it looks like they threw a few bags of ice on the body? Wouldn't a freezer freeze it well enough? Anyone else see that ice in there?

Edited to add: Looks like they took the photo with all the ice thrown on top of it off the site. I know it was there!

[edit on 12-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks like the real deal to me.

But of course with the hundreds of years of reported sightings through out North America and other places in the world, why wouldn't we assume they exist.

Particularly if they are basically nocturnal and avoid human contact.
There are thousands if not millions of huge rats living in New York City,but the average person living there never sees them, but they do exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's the freezer shot from cryptomundo that you were referring to, just in case you cant get the site up.

Here's the closest costume to the photo

[edit on 13-8-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Thanks for the pics guys!

That would be so totally stupid to put ice directly on it if it is "Bigfoot".... crazy. There are better ways to preserve... even at a morgue. If it is "Bigfoot" there would be many volunteers that would willingly protect it, preserve it.

Oh... and is that an orb?

[edit on 8/13/2008 by dreams n chains]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Meddle_Element

I haven't been able to get on cryptomundo to verify if this is the same "bigfoot" but the April timeframe seems about right for the time i acquired my copy of the "dead" bigfoot video. I can tell you two things about it, first it is a real bigfoot, and secondly, it isn't dead, it was never alive. Loren Coleman, there are no american apes. Pseudocryptids, intelligent entities masquerading as earthlike animals. They got to us before we got to them. This "real bigfoot" is still just a alien tour bus., full of aliens experiencing out world. The group got out to ooooh and ahh at the local scenery and maybe to catch some lizards to eat when these stupid humans came by and stole their bus, leaving them stranded in the mountains of noth georgia. Those two guys had to carry that 500lb beast out of the woods. You guys need to be aware that there are these entities everywhere who know how to drive that thing and that there is a skeleton crew aboard, when it reaches a quorum, it walks.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but I wonder if that is just one big (beer?) cooler? In one photo you can see the thin styrofoam, a hose, and a lot of ice. Surely, they could have found a better way to keep this thing cold, esp. if it's true that they've been offered so much money for the body. Maybe I'm just nitpicking.

It does look like the real thing, though.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
To me that looks like a guy in an old fancy dress costume with some sheep's intestines thrown on top of him.

And the screencap from the video, that really looks like a suit. You can see how the material is all baggy on the guy wearing it.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
this sounds familiar to the press conference for that mysterious alien footage we never got to see.

I call hoax.....but thats just me

If BigFoot existed, i think we would've found a corpse long before now.

(just my opinion)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well Im not surprised at the manner in which they are storing the body. I would expect nothing less from rednecks.

I'll wager to guess they will "provide" a sample and not let scientists touch the body in any way so a coroner making an examination would be out of the question.

What will the DNA prove? We have nothing to base it off of, so it will either be Human, Primate or best case a mix but I doubt it.

The worst part if this is true is to have to put up with seeing these annoying idiots parading around as the greatest trackers in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lol - those three guys by the freezer look like real rednecks.

Looks like an extra.... large gorilla to me.

They just did a small segment on Coast to Coast about it, which was actually entertaining. Noory said they would dedicate an hour to it, Friday night before open lines.

The lady from the site that the pictures are up on, said she is only skeptically optimistic about this. She said her site is crashing, so Coast to Coast put them up on their site.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

here are more pictures. don't know if these have been posted yet.

it looks like they actually got one.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Loren Coleman also said on Coast to Coast that she could not say if these guys had shot the creature or not..... also that they apparently have put it in a better storage situation to preserve it.

If this is a "Bigfoot"..... and these guys deliberately killed it...........?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
www.coasttocoastam.com...

here are more pictures. don't know if these have been posted yet.

it looks like they actually got one.

They are the same pictures... only less of them... that have been posted in this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Um guys how come no one has pointed out that these bigfoot trackers who claim to have a corpse have already released a subsequent video in which they admit to making a hoax? uk.youtube.com...

Here is the video ^ as you can see they admit that the Dr. Van Buren that allegedly flew in to Atlanta airport to come examine the corpse is actually just the guy's brother. I didn't even bother watching the rest of the video because I know this is a waste of time and farcical hoax however it seemed that they continued to maintain that they DO still have a corpse even though they admitted to lying and pretending that the main guy's brother was some doctor coming to examine the corpse.
Oh and by the way it doesn't seem that they 'admitted' to the hoax just because they wanted to, no they seemed to have been willing to go all the way with it to make alot of $$$ but rather alot of serious bigfoot fans/cryptozoologists apparently researched this "Dr. Van Buren" and called the university he allegedly worked at and researched these guy's personal lives etc and discovered that this guy was really his brother so really they were just EXPOSED as hoaxers yet even after admitting it, they continue to try to milk the last few pennies off the dumbest of the sheep who will continue following their expose and farcical allegations that they still do in fact have a 'corpse'. (which might I add is one of the worst, fakest looking monkey suits I've ever seen in my life. Just look at the face it looks like a mask made out of cheap material or cardboard)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have to ask, why is anyone calling hoax at this point? They apparently have evidence which they'll be presenting to press, hopefully they'll make the body available for independant testing. Therefore surely the logical thing to do is remain on the fence until the press conference.

I hope there really is a big foot, because it would just prove once again that we know very little of our planet. However i will remain perched on the fence.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i dunno . . . those intestines look too fresh and intact. you'd think there would be more sign of scavaging. an animal just doesn't lie out in the woods with its guts exposed and not get gnawed on.

either these guys found this thing very soon after death, or there is something fishy here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Awesome stuff!

What if the DNA proved its origins were extra-terristrial???

now THAT would be cool!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

IMO, if any creature were to be E.T in origin I'd have to say it would be us.

Back on topic, I have to say though, I was expecting a more human-like face even though all signs pointed to them being a species of great ape.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
6Text Marooncourier new

h1

BIGFOOT IS REAL!
me and my dad knew it(:
HAHAHHAHAHA to all you haters.
you idiots.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join