It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Once again someone has misidentified Gary Busey out and about.

By the way,

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL
sounds a little dodgy to me. "Cabana Hotel?" Could that sound any more NAMBLA?

Who knows, cryptomundo might be on to something. We shall see.

NAMBLA?

North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes
(love south park
)

i guess speculation at this stage is futile, but i have a feeling that nothing will eventuate, if these guys are hoaxing us they should be arrested for gross stupidity

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike

HEY! There have been new developments .. pictures leaked or something..

Anyway Loren has pictures of the thawed body up now

Georgia Body Pics

and more on the story here

Georgia Gorilla

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Heike]

is it just me or do these pics look like a guy wearing a ape suit sitting in a freezer?

dont know what i expected but it seems alittle ... fake to me. guess ill wait and see till friday.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The pictures look real enough from my couch here - I'm looking forward to some hi-res pictures and reports from the conference.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

Ahh more light being shed before 2012...very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred

Originally posted by Heike

HEY! There have been new developments .. pictures leaked or something..

Anyway Loren has pictures of the thawed body up now

Georgia Body Pics

and more on the story here

Georgia Gorilla

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Heike]

is it just me or do these pics look like a guy wearing a ape suit sitting in a freezer?

dont know what i expected but it seems alittle ... fake to me. guess ill wait and see till friday.

Wow these pictures are so conviniently taken... one blurry shot of the head and one which you can barely even make out what exactly it is supposed to be. If they had bigfoot why wouldn't high def pictures, at close range examing all aspects of it be taken? These pictures look Garbage to me, see what other people say or wait till friday to once again be disappointed. If this is a hoax these losers should honestly be lynched.

Hoaxers should recieve capital punishment.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Thanks heike,

wow! pretty cool pics, seems like its out now. i mean if this a hoax, its also a monumental fraud so these guys seem like they're going the whole ride!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
cbs5.com

Local Wire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PALO ALTO: NEWS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS CLAIMS OF 'BIGFOOT' FIND

PALO ALTO (BCN)

Three "Bigfoot'' seekers, including a Redwood City man who released a documentary titled "Bigfoot Lives,'' claim they may have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.

Barrows' name is known in San Mateo County, where he has made multiple bids as a Democratic primary candidate for the District 12 Congressional seat formerly occupied by the late U.S. Rep. Tom Lantos and now by Jackie Speier.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal,'' Barrows said of the alleged discovery.

Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now, Barrows said.

Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.

Officials from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division said the largest wildlife they are aware of in the state are black bears and white-tail deer.

(© 2007 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. In the interest of timeliness, this story is fed directly from the Associated Press newswire and may contain occasional typographical errors
Whoa!its hit the msm already...

link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Well just as an example, this guy did the same thing. But he refused to release his alien video to the public until it was released in his new DVD which was like 80 bucks a pop or something stupid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you really have the key to understanding alien life, you don't sit on it for a quick profit first.. How do people do this and expect to retain any kind of credibility at all?

I don't know if anyone has even actually seen the video yet.. I sure haven't..

-ChriS

link   

Originally posted by Quick Stryke
reply to post by Conluceo

Ahh more light being shed before 2012...very interesting indeed.

That also could be a possibility at the moment, like part of a ongoing disguised disclosure you mean ? interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You guys do know that Youtube has a video of a "dead bigfoot" up close, the photographer's shadow actually crosses the body. It was good enough that i saved the video to my files. This was months ago, so i don't know if it is still available or not

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Well this might really start spreading like wildfire now, let the pressure games begin!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What is getting me is the multiple time frames for the press conference. Sept then August, but if you look at the first link with the photos, seems like Friday April 15th will be the press conference. Shoddy press release with the data error. Seems fishy to me.

Northern Georgia is not that far of a day trip for me, maybe they will open up a petting zoo.

Typing and watching Olympics = Multiple edits...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Meddle_Element]

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Meddle_Element]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Cryptomundo appears to be down. Anyone get a screen-shot of the pics? We have apparently overwhelmed their website.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
has anyone downloaded the images? The site seems to be flooded and I am trying to download them. can someone post them here?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, I guess someone posted them.
I did save them but wasn't sure I could post them because of the copyright.

To me, it looks more primate than human. If I came across that in the woods, I wouldn't be thinking human.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Do I need to take them down you think?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was just able to get the site to open. I guess you just have to have patience. It took about 15 minutes.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I really don't know... sorry. I guess because they are marked with the owner, I tthink it's ok, but really I don't know. Maybe someone else knows.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

With the copyright notices intact and the source given, you don't have any issues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join