It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John McCain compendium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
no doubt - there will be people who post obama stuff here, and thats fine. It'll be part of the argument against mccain.

Allow me to be the first to contribute.

This thread should be used for videos and direct quotes of John McCain - please no third party "i was there and saw this".

These videos should be about issues that are important to you.

If you feel he's too racist, those are appropriate.

Video #1:

Key point: 0:30 seconds in. Bill O'Relly says that White Christian male power in this country is in jeopardy. McCain agrees with him.

Important to me because of John McCain's history with racial slurs, and his refusal to retract them. Shows us what kind of man he really is.

Video #2:

John McCain refuses to deny that he called his wife a *snip* (c-word).

If you call your wife any kind of hurtful words, in my opinion, it shows a complete lack of self-control. Sure, we all get angry - but it doesnt make it okay to say hurtful things. The man is in denial. If he didnt say it - he should've told the man "i never said that" but he used the cop-out of social kouth to avoid the question all together.

So much for the straight talk express. Important to me because it shows his complete lack of respect for women. He cheated on his crippled ex-wife with cindy mccain, and calls cindy mccain a *c-word* ?

Video #3:

The republican debates. Ron Paul cuts McCains feet from under neath him with a very simple question.

Important to me because it shows who's really qualified to run as a republican nomination. Ron Paul. John McCain is trying to talk his way out of the question, and NEVER gives a single answer - period.

Don't forget to watch 2:13 onward. It completely summarizes McCain's answer in one simple nutshell.

Video #3

Mccain vs Paul Round 2.

Ron Paul shows up John McCain - again. Important to me becase: Every time i see Ron Paul quotes, or listen to Ron Paul speak, it makes my heart weap that he's not the republican nominee. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat - OVER - Barack Obama.

Video #4

Important to me not just because of what John McCain says (which directly reflects the words of Obama's wife, Michelle, that McCain supporters use against Obama)

But because the fact that Fox tries to cover it up. If your own team knows you screwed up - and they're caught trying to cover it up - you can bet that you screwed up big time.

Video #5

This one is probably my favorite of the group so far.
Its all about Ron Paul, yes, but thats not why it applies to McCain.

Ron Paul - a republican - describes the current republican parites motives, which reflects Mccains nomination.

In other words - the Republican party elected McCain - who supports all forms of war (openly, calling them noble, can provide quotes at a later date if i have to) but they turn down ron paul?
Who couldnt vote for Ron Paul after hearing this speech, if even only for the GOP nomination for POTUS?

Its important to me because it sheds light on a possible inside job to squash Ron Paul - who doesnt fit the new conservative mold of war mongering.
The fact that Fox News censored only supports that claim, IMO. A "conspiracy" to elect a man to keep the war going (in Mccain) if you will.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
McCain is completely out of his league , trying to run for president , not knowing if he is coming or going. (without his aids by his side)

new topics

join