It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 constructed to defeat realization of the awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I am relying strictly on pattern recognition to bring this one up; so don't give me flack about hard evidence.

The situation as I see it is that what I call, The Awakening began in various individuals, subcultures, societies, and cultures approximately 40 years ago. Over time is has grown and grown and is to in some grand way, blossom in 2012. When I began my awakening years ago and up until perhaps a year ago, my timeline for the events of note was quite a bit longer (maybe up to 10 or 12 years longer). Over time as all the talk spread about 2012 and I saw the similarities between it and my timeline, I was persuaded to believe 2012 was the year of grand change.
For me, one of the larger concepts in the awakening is the idea of manifestation and our development of reliable abilities to physically create our realities, strongly influencing events and occurrences with our minds.
An additional assumption in this line of reasoning is that "the date" of ascension be it 2012 or 2333 is not solely dependent upon our manifestation of it. There are other significant factors (the nature of which I am unaware)

So here's the take: The illuminati are aware of the date of ascension and of the devastating effect it will have on the little setup they have going here on earth. So what are they gonna do to save their hides? I'll show you in a minute...

Let's look into the future. Let's say 2012 comes and goes with no noteworthy events. What then? It's my guess that there would be a lot of very disappointed people. A lot people I think, would lose faith in an existence greater than what we generally agree upon as real today. A feeling that "hard physical reality" won and "the great human spirit" lost.

That's what they're betting on happening at least. This change in humanity's faith, perspective, and hope is the key to their insidious plan. As a result, the reality manifested will no longer include the ascent. It will simply be lost and forgotten and the illuminati will continue their game; having defeated the Awakenings End Game, which was going to happen in 2014 (for example). What they've done is create and pump up this 2012 idea - two years before the ascension actually was to take place. Then when it didn't happen, the dejection altered the reality manifested by humanity enough that any notion of the awakening bringing about a paradigm shift was lost and forgotten.

DUPED US AGAIN!!!!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think I can agree about some unified Illuminati plot but the important thing to realize is that only the people themselves can prevent an ascention. Anything getting in the way of it is by mental diversionary tactics. Discouragement is the most powerful tool.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
intresting theroy,so they set this up in the far past?Did they give the south american indians the date?Also did they give the otehr cultures the date?And lastly did they make the heaven so that the equatoral alignment would happen on that day?i guess if they been here since the start of time thats plausable,but if u actuly can belive that,then you must also reconize there most be someone bigger and badder then them,always is just like life.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I personally think the awakening is a personal process, and all that is external to the individual is not that relevant. If you really wake up within yourself you don't need an exterior mega event to show you who you are. In this sense 2012 could be a distraction, a massive slight of hand to keep people from realising the source of all power: themselves.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

actually, (now I haven't thought this all the way through, so be nice) I kind of thought maybe a few hundred years? I dunno exactly, but basically, the vast majority of "historical evidence" that points to 2012 I'm seeing as manufactured. It's mostly faked. They found some circumstantial evidence, equatorial alignment perhaps? and thought, "hey, if we just make a bunch of b.s. evidence hat points to this day, everyone will buy it -no one's gonna do any hard checking once OUR scientists/experts have verified the authenticity). We couldn't have altered the heavens right? and they mayas predicted this ages ago, right? Any history over perhaps 150 or so can be fabricated quite easily... if you have "independent authorities", it's very uncommon for people to double-, triple-check specialized stuff like carbon dating. And it's not hard to have 2 or many more scientists/experts among your people; especially if you're talking about the illuminati.

top topics

join