It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there isn't room for everyone, who should live?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
completely random, no selection whatsoever. No preference to race, creed, color, religion, or any other aspect.

Except hot redheads. They all stay.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeedMeACat

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Do you have something against homosexuals? Becuase the way I see it is if we reached a population limit than it would be better to have homosexuals around because their not breeding.

Seriously why is there so much hatred over something so miniscule.

I don't have anything against homosexuals, but I figure some people would want that particular gene bred out of the human race if we were sacrificing certain groups for the good of the species.

Homosexuals don't breed as a rule - they're homosexual. If you want to 'breed out the gene' you'd have to sterilize or kill their heterosexual parents.

And to answer the question - the first to go can be those who think they are fit to judge who else can live or die. I realise that by that statement I put myself into the group who I am condemning - so 'goodbye cruel world'.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
FeedMeACat, this is now the 3rd thread of yours that I've seen asking posters who should live and who should die. Did you torture animals as a child?

It will be a very long time before this earth doesn't have room to hold all of its peoples. We are a long way away from the life-boat ethics you advocate. I suspect you know this but just like to hear others validate your sick fantasies of seeing others die. If others are thinking the same thing then you can justify or rationalize that your thinking is normal.

As a healthcare professional, I seriously suggest you seek help before you start acting on your thoughts of seeing others die.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join