It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peewee1263's worldview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is my first time posting so bare with me please.
I am someone who believes that our government was involved in the events of 9-11 in some form or other. I believe that it was a false-flag operation designed to bring us to war with Iraq. Because of this, I am predicting one of two things that I think will occur before the November elections. One, I believe that our government will launch another attack on American soil and another foreign country will again be falsely blamed. If this doesn't happen, then I believe that our country will "miraculously" find Bin Laden and bring him to "justice". By doing this, I believe that the Republicans will win the election because people will again be caught up in patriotic fervor. I personally believe that people in our government has known all along where Bin Laden is but it hasn't been the right time to "catch" him.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by peewee1263]

Mod Edit: Added Title.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I would have replied earlier, but time got away from me.

There are many here who agree with your basic proposition. But you will find there are some who simply cannot accept that Osama Bin Laden is still alive.

There are many heated debates going on at the 9/11 forum you may wish to investigate. Welcome aboard and thanks for adding your voice to our community.

MM

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
people will again be caught up in patriotic fervor.

...Or perhaps we can have an invasion on U.S soil and temporarily suspend the election indefinately..

join