It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi people,

I recently finished a documentary I've been working on for the last seven months, called 'Wake Up Call'.

The film covers many different topics, including:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

Featuring:

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith and others...

If you're interested, the film can be watched on YouTube (www.youtube.com/users/JohnNada80) or downloaded via torrent file, which is in .avi format (thepiratebay.org...)

I would appreciate feedback and, providing you like the film, if you could spread the word about it, especially to people who are new the the NWO and related subjects...

Google Video version and .iso torrents (PAL & NTSC) coming very soon!

Thanks...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry, the YouTube link was wrong. Here's the correct link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So, no feedback?

Google Video version available in the next few days...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just watched it all. I thought it was great. I really enjoyed it. I will be thinking of ways to spread the info around my school, anonymously of course. But thank you for compiling all of the information.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnNada

Thanks JohnNada, thank you for your efforts in the infowar .

Have you considered sending Alex Jones the link? It would get good viewing once it's posted in one of the infowars forums.

Because that is what I am doing, this video needs as much exposure as impossible. New material is always required, especially if it is so informative.

Keep up the god work. I will spread the link around.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by JohnNada

Thanks JohnNada, thank you for your efforts in the infowar .

Have you considered sending Alex Jones the link? It would get good viewing once it's posted in one of the infowars forums.

Because that is what I am doing, this video needs as much exposure as impossible. New material is always required, especially if it is so informative.

Keep up the god work. I will spread the link around.

Thanks for the suggestion TruthTellist. I emailed the admin at InfoWars, requesting that they add the video to their homepage, but would appreciate it if other people could do the same as well, just to increase the chances of it happening. I would also appreciate it if people could do the same for other websites, as well as just generally passing the link around to friends, family, workmates, complete strangers etc...

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
nice video
hade a looooooot of info. tho to be honeist it was a little long for my tastes but no biggey still was great

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Great video. I'm watching them now, alot of info which is nice.
I'll spread the links around for sure.
Keep up the good stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
20,500 views!

Well done!

Watching now!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks people...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think this is a well put together video - although it steals from other documentaries for most of it's content - it is still well edited and creates an emotional crescendo in the viewer.

I particularly like the Carlin monologue set to music near the end of the movie - as it is nearly hypnotic in it's own right.

Although I would have to question the use of others work in one's own video - since the truth community is very tolerant of these unapproved "clip shows" - I would feel very comfortable recommending this to the uninitiated - and even for the more knowledgable truth activist - it is an enjoyable ride through familiar territory.

The video after the credits is genuis as well - pulling all the correct emotional strings in the viewer - while making an umistakeable point about the power of the collective against the predatory individuals who seek to control us all.

- A big Thumbs Up!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by TruthMagnet]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Man, I had plans tonight - to sleep. Now you've gone and ruined 'em.
Looks great. I'm going to watch 'em tonight. And much kudos to you for pulling this together. I hope it gets submitted to Infowars.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Oh - Prisonplanet linked to this last week - that's how I first came upon it!

It has replaced Zeitgeist on my essential viewing list for Truth Activists!

(particularly because I disagree on Zeit's assesment that religion is just another form of state control - notice how most authoritative regimes try to eliminate spirtiuality and religion because such allegiences conflict with one's loyalty to the state)

Again - Very Well Done!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks again guys...

Now available on Google Video!

video.google.co.uk...

Please spread the word...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When can we expect to see the .iso torrent?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by NOMADSR1000]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You might also want to upload the documentary to TorrentChannel, to give it more spreading among people. They've got a section on how to "donate" a documentary to their torrent files: torrentchannel.com...

And as the poster above me said; an .iso-file would be great. This documentary would be great to wake people up, since it's gathered all the good and tasty stuff from many different documentaries.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ISO files will be properly seeded in the next few days. I have crap upload bandwidth so it's going to take that for the current downloaders to finish downloading...

I will submit a torrent to The Torrent Channel. Thanks for the suggestion...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hi guys,

DVD's of the film will be available in the next few days. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just watched this video and I noticed that it is just 1 of several. I hope you won't mind if I publish this series on my blog at eliaszionswatchman.blogspot.com.... I publish a lot of things about this topic and these videos will be a good way to help educate people. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zions_watchman
I just watched this video and I noticed that it is just 1 of several. I hope you won't mind if I publish this series on my blog at eliaszionswatchman.blogspot.com.... I publish a lot of things about this topic and these videos will be a good way to help educate people. Thanks.

I don't mind at all. I encourage everybody to use this in their blogs and pass the links around as much as possible...

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join