It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the PROOF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ATS has been around since 98

I would think that if proof had been found, then it would most likely have been found in a public forum of peers, such as a forum like this with many minds trying to unravel the mystery.

I have looked, although I doubt I would really find anything categorized as "proof" from such a diverse mentality we have here.

Yet I may be wrong, and if there is proof then please point me in the direction it is located.

If there is no proof that can be agreed on in such a consortium then what are your thoughts on devising a better system or rather an alternate method of defining poof. '

or is proof something out of reach because it is entirely dependent on the beholder.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Your post is very vague and you are not asking for specific proof of anything.
What would you like proof of exactly?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

with all the hoaxing of pictures and videos and wild claims of storys about being on board alien craft and such... how will we ever know if it is really proof when it presents itself ?

i think ufo's have already been proven to be a real phenomenon but how could Alien life be proven unless you had a body dead or alive to examine ?

i have given up on the idea that photo's and video will be proof of E.T.'s visiting this planet.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, your answer is yes, proof is in the eye of the beholder. there is too many pictures, personal accounts from credible witnesses, and first hand sightings for me not to believe. But if I try to convince somebody who does not believe, there is nothing I can show them that will change their mind due to the stigma attached to being a wacko-loon who thinks there are actually spacemen from mars.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Heretic: You asked for proof. I have found it here

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Your post is very vague and you are not asking for specific proof of anything.
What would you like proof of exactly?

this being the alien and ufo forum...I suppose....

aliens...

or

flying saucers

you know, proof

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Heretic: You asked for proof. I have found it here

hehe...

you sold ME!

as for my request...i am not trying to prove a point, although I think there is one here anyway, as in there will never be proof until like so many have said in the past "when they land on the white house lawn"....could there be an alternative?

another reason I asked was that maybe there was a place at ATS or some buried threat that had something compelling that is still being tossed about to this day....and as yet unexplained by even the most obnoxious of debunkers who see hubcaps in every pic

something that hasn't been debunked to trash by opinion or irrationality effectively enough to not erase the evidence out of hand over time

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Well...
Yes i wonder that too you know, but not for my self but more or less for other people.

First, what do you consider to be 'proof' of ufo's or an alien presence?
1. A sighting of something anomalous, which you can not explain by your self, or by the help of others (UFO or USO)
2. You have an experience of being abducted by something out of this world.
3. A space ship (preferably from another planet.) lands on the lawn of the white house.

For me the 'proof' has been seeing things that doesn't fit in to normal aircrafts and their flight patterns.

Of course the definition of 'proof' might be very different from person to person, Some would call me crazy and laugh at me if they knew what i have seen.
But that is another story, for another day.

Anyways, good luck with you finding your 'proof'.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not quite the white house lawn, but as near as....

Here

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Not quite the white house lawn, but as near as....

Here

well i am sold on the whole alien/ufo reality, I have the proof i need

I just wonder if the skeptics will ever find what THEY need to "know" it is a reality

and if anything has ever been posted here that resembled truth or proof enough to actually sway a skeptic or two to accept the alien/ufo reality

if anything like that has happened here on ATS, where is it?

or has all this to date been a form of mental masturbation

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The best case of "proof" IMO is the Dr. Jonathan Reed case.
Just go to google video or youtube and look him up.

top topics

join