It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paths – a CHALLENGE to believers in the creator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten
reply to post by _Heretic

I also have an undying obsession with martial arts and you can find me standing in ma bu for a goddamned hour every day almost. I do Hun Gar kung fu and wing chun, what do you practice?

I said I would make a post to talk about martial arts, so I did

Martial Ats Thread

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What can I say???????

Your words are a Reflection of my Own knowledge and do Not differ in any way at all in what you have written.

It is so refreshing, to here from you and I know you are very, very, close to understanding The All.

It is only a matter of time, and you will come to know The Matrix as I do, and perhaps even much more than me...

I believe you are much, much, closer than you realise...

Excellent work.....

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thx for the kind words matrix, it is an inspiring subject matter isn't it?

hey I checked out some of your pictures which represent the matrix and examined them

I would like to know more on what the small circles that appear in the subtext of the pictograph as they seem to alternate directionally, it reminds me of quantum vectoring with a purpose because it could indeed be the glue witch holds the picture together (optical construct)

I also see some resemblance to the mandala in another

have you studied some of the eastern religions?

and if not I am curious where did you come across this info and is it related to mandala and or Samādhi

Samādhi is what I try to aspire towards and maintain

peace

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
No disrespect to the OP, but the MaxtrixTraveller says "Your World".... as if he were not part of it. Is this indeed the case? I am just a little curious to know what kind of work you do... you said something about optical systems. Can you elaborate on that work?

Concerning the creator.. most religions are faith based which upon hearing you either accept or reject as the truth. Being raised a christian, my parents (dad in particular) tried to ram this down my throat, which really with a feeling of resentment or unfulfilled. At this stage in my life, I have engaged in a form of meditation which gives a feeling of being connected to the creator. From what I have read, it can be best described as Kundalini. For me, it is a feeling, something just a little more than blind faith.

I had a vision once that our universe exists in a cosmic petri dish and the creator is conducting an experiment to determine if humanity can resolve some monumental task concerning the world in which we live.
I guess we are all looking to attach some meaning to life. 25 yrs later I still think about this from time to time, but realize that in order to solve any task, it takes teamwork and we must all work together towards that goal (whatever that may be). Solving environmental problems, space exploration, etc... I believe to be vitally important to our ultimate survival.

Some people believe that human existence is an illusion, but my logic says my body is made of flesh and bone. I have had several OOBE which are profound to say the least and quite compelling to change my way of thinking, but.... at the end of the day, I still bleed red blood which is no illusion.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes you are sort of right, in your thinking regarding the quantum vector behaviour.

The Loading and unloading of instructions is done by rotors which are bidirectional.

The Codes are in the form of a checkerboard using sometimes Black
and White.

Sometimes as a very complicated multi coloured checkerboard.

Sometimes The Codes are treated as Yin and Yang especially in Codes used in Controlling the DNA Make up, (Reading and Writing to DNA).

As You know DNA is a Chemical Program.

Fortunately everything is automatic in The Matrix, so virtually even a young child of 5 years old, can write to The Matrix!

There are 4 main registers which are in the Following Locations (All are, Base Libraries of sorts):-

Top Left............ The Program Register.
Top Right.......... The Control Register.
Bottom Left....... The Data Register or Picture Register.
Bottom Right...... The Scratch Pad Register.

The mandala is another of those little things, humankind has hung onto, and do not understand at all, what they have!

I have studied Biblical and Greek writings, that were Not included in the Bible.

Remember The Bible is only a selected number of scripts, that were actually Greek and Hebrew writings but unfortunately have been tampered with, by The Romans in their Interest to serve the Roman Empire.

Remember it was The Romans, that Introduced Lower-Case Greek, as previous to this, Only Upper-Case Letters were Used!

Three Languages were used in Christs time, Latin, Greek and Hebrew.

The Lower-Case Greek is often referred to as New Testament Greek Gramma!

People are Led to believe, that Scroles were used, but the Truth is both Books and Scrolls were used in those days.

In Fact we can find the Origine of Books much much earlier.

If you ask if I am Agnostic or Gnostic I am neither... LOL..

I am in China at present as you know, so I guess I have had a little to do with Buddast theology and Taoism, but please, do not think I am an expert, but I know a Little.

You will find parts of the Matrix Components, in the Buddast Temples as well as Christian..

Some of the Matrix can also be found, in "Bag Wa" (From "Taoism" and "I Ching" etc)

You can convert The Chinese Written Languages, back into ZIONic as well!

This part of The Language (ZIONic) is Used in The "N" and "Z" registers used to write to The Matrix.

ZIONic ( that became IONic Greek ) letters are used in The Control Register Systems.

I did Not come to know this iknowledge of The Matrix as you enquired [and is it related to mandala and or Samadhi.] LOL....

This Knowledge is Common Knowledge, throughout all the Universes, and Worlds, that are Not like a Universe at all.

It is Only the people on Earth that do Not know this Knowledge, as it is part of your development, to rediscover where you have come from and to re-establish the Knowledge and Wisdom of The All, through The Man Child in your Soul.

The matrix is used in everything, It is used to contruct buildings, Craft, modify any objects in the Universes and Worlds, Time Travel if you like to call it that, navigation, making changes within the body (flesh), communication, and the obtaining of Manuals on anything at all, including the Construct of The Matrix and It’s Opperations etc etc.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Thank you for your remarks I am not offended...LOL...

But thank you for your concern...

I have been told by one, my spelling is awful, so please turn a blind eye to my spelling... LOL..

Now seriously though, about your questions...

About Faith often people misunderstand Faith...

Faith does Not mean Blind Belief, but rather if you know something to be correct then you can have TRUST (Faith) in that Knowledge.

Faith is TRUST and NOT blind belief as some would have you believe...

So You can Trust in Lies, or You can Trust in Truth! LOL....

I have had My own business in the past in fact for some years involved in the Automotive Industry, Designing and Manufacturing Automotive Control Computers, such as in Fuel Injection and Ignition Systems...

I retired from the Industry after coming in contact with the knowledge of The Matrix during 1993.

Since then my Life’s Work, is Designing Optical Based Computer Systems, that Interface with The Main Frame, of the Computer System, that Produces all The Universes and Worlds that are nothing Like the Universe You know of...

First you set up a Mirror to see the Soul.

And then Masks of Coloured Light in various Geometric Forms are laid over the Screen in the form of Projected Light, leaving the various Registers chosen that you wish to write to.

It is very easy to make a Mirror to see all the Workings of The Soul and I can let you know how to do this via U2U...

The old soul was a bit like a Jelly Fish in shape without the tentacles.

It is constructed of light and the "True Mind" dwells in the top section of it.

But near the End of 1999, a dramatic change took place in the souls.

They are Now Infinitely Thin and Square in shape and are now part of The Matrix Construct.

The Soul is a little like a huge Processing System, that is Optical in Nature, having a small area in the centre where the Man Child Matrix is implanted.

The Man Child or Christ, is the Horse or Large Round Disc (Horse as used in a "Horse" Chestnut, not the Chestnut but the "Horse")... LOL.

The Horse is a Flat Round Wall 144 cubits in Diamiter. A Cubit is Not 18 inches or 22 inches as some would have you believe, as the Cubit is according to the angel.

A cubit is One, base square, of The Matrix City Map. It has no measurement but is a base component of your field of vision and never changes in the number of units.

"The Lamb" is Not Christ as he is the "Good Shepherd" a Lamb is Not a Shepherd!

The Lamb, is a Small Matrix that is used with the Eye Matrix, to be able to "Read The Books", as it is written in many of the Different Versions of The Revelation Books, one of which, is in the Bible...

There are quite a few Technicians that are involved with different areas of this subject involving The Optical Interface....

We hope to make these available to the Public in the next year or two.

It will be available first as a childes toy to acclimatises people to the new Technology.

This Toy will have a few programs in it that will take you to other worlds and back again just to attract a little attention.. LOL...

As a result of the introduction of the toy, humankind might just have the courage to look further into the workings of The Matrix.

Oh by the way, this is not a money making scheme, as I am too old and can't take money with me when I go... LOL...

My only Interest is, to Introduce this Technology, into your World!

I have a couple of web sites you can see more on this. One site has a couple of small programs running in the form of a few Video’s.
And about 140 Drawings of Formats used in The Matrix..

I have a library of about 30,000 Drawings now which explain the Matrix in detail.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
No disrespect to the OP

By all means talk away, my post was kind of an open letter anyways, I am all for getting to know each other and what people think

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well I just didn't want to get too far off the topic here, but when someone makes a claim such being able to program their own world.... sort of got my curiosity.
It has been my experience that such ideas exist only within your own mind and bear no resemblance to true reality. Is what the matrix traveller is suggesting some form of mediation, or what exactly do you do to be able to interface with the universal computer? How do you create a mirror to your soul? I certainly have an open mind about such things, but what you are describing is all new to me. Does what you do have reproducible/predictable results?

Thanks for letting me jump into the thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well I cant answer you questions on this because there seems to be a language barrier here, and to break that barrier could take years so I read and try to understand through relativism. I am not sure what he means by a mirror to the soul here either for sure, but it seems to make sense to me that to look in such a mirror you would see what you truly are and not just the physical body as we see it.

Its an assumption, and it worked in my own translations on his discourse so I am satisfied for the moment. And I know that it will take more time than I have to figure it out. Besides I have a similar viewpoint and it is working for me anyway.

When talking about things of this nature, symbology is a key element in sharing such information.

He is open for U2Us so strike up a conversation with him, or discuss here, consider it an open thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great thread, alot of like minded people in here throwing round ideas and alot of you are very close to what I believe, matrix traveller has really piquéd my interest

To define a 'creator' from my perspective is different from what I have read here, but what I have come to from there, is similar to what a few here believe. I see the 'creator' as a 'singularity', one being of immense energy, experiencing everything, all possibilities simaltaneously.

The one thing this 'all knowing' being couldn't experience was individuality and IMO led to the creation of everything (lol, I refer to it as 'The All' aswell), from the 'big bang', the splitting of consciousness. This immense burst of energy created all dimensions and universes, aswell as all that they encompasses, everything experiencing it's own perception of reality, true individuality.

So we are all connected through a unified conscious, a universal conscious (which I have considered to be what has been described as the 'universal computer'), in which each person is a fragment of that conscious experiencing and learning for the whole (the 'video game').

From what I understand of the 'reality', we live in what can be loosely descibed as a hologram. Now most peoples interpretation of a hologram is merely visual, the appearance of a solid form, but IMO, holograms can be 'physical' aswell, afterall, are we not all just condensed, resonating energy?
I consider this 'reality' to be torrents of energy, absolute chaos, infinetly powerful being ordered through resonance, everything settles to frequencies within frequencies of resonance, these order us, laws of the universe if you want, but do not limit us.

Creativity plays a part in our 'reality', the intent and 'creative energy' used to create (say) a wooden chair, define that object as a chair, it exists in an infinite amount of forms and states, but we locked it into that form and state.

energy can't be created or destroyed (IMO), thus we are never truly born and never truly die, we are merely 'transformed' into a different state of energy, new sense of individuality to explore and learn from.

Sorry I went off a bit, just getting the thoughts our whilst they're there, lol.

Flag

EMM

P.s Could someone link matrix travellers website for me? I've only found a brief page on a theory on light, interesting, but I'd like more

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

P.s Could someone link matrix travellers website for me? I've only found a brief page on a theory on light, interesting, but I'd like more

I love to talk about this stuff too!

And I agree with all you have said, I think we are all on similar if not the same page, we just use different language and imagery.

The Matrix Traveller's Site

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
- Buddha

Edit: add

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Heretic]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hi, ElectroMagnetic Multivers..

When you link to my web site Click on Photos and then scroll down the page and you will find the buttons to select the pages.

Something has gone wrong with the server and the Stats are completely wrong.

Did you click on my Journal

Just a little comment about the theory of Light.

Read the whole article.

Some time in the near future I will continue explaining the true nature of Light.

Some time ago I wrote a thesis on this, through the University of California but it may not
be found now as this was some years ago, more than 25 years ago in fact.

If you want detailed Information on this subject and Our Optical Interfaces with The Main-Frame Processing System, of The True Mind (Singular which is in the form of interconnected droplets) then contact me through U2U on abovetopsecret. and then I will talk openly to all on this web site.

This will start an interesting dialogue for others to read.

Friendly Regards

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Quote:
"Some people believe that human existence is an illusion, but my logic says my body is made of flesh and bone. I have had several OOBE which are profound to say the least and quite compelling to change my way of thinking, but.... at the end of the day, I still bleed red blood which is no illusion."

But I guess it comes down to what we define, as an illusion doesn't it.

We have the Reality, of what experiences the world.

Is the human body the Observer, or is The True Mind that is The Observer?

In other words, does your flesh observe the so called universe, or does your Conscious state, observe the Universe?

Which is more real?

Your Consciousness is Not part of your brain.

The brain is merely an Organic Decoder/Encoder system.

Which by the way is produced by a highly organised processing system.

Even DNA is a secondary chemical program, which there is a program in the form of a checker board code that controls the DNA program structure.

It is in this area that I have had a little to do with during the last months in China.

This is Not my only Work, so if you wish to know more U2U me.

Your Conscious state, experiences the Universe through the Flesh.

Your Universe is truly the Greatest "Virtual Reality" program, that has ever been created by the True Mind, Collective...

As "Reality" existed before, any creations at all.

This was in the form of a "Conscious state" that then partitioned itself, to process and Create new experiences for itself.

Your "Consciousness" is a "droplet" of the Total Consciousness, like the droplets of wate, that make up a great lake or sea..

What you may expect, will happen when you die, won't happen and what you don't expect will happen, shall happen...

Consciousness is Life..

Much understanding in "neurology" is changing today, at a very rapid rate...

What you said about a Collective initiative, is extremely important...

I have just returned from over seas lecturing on these subjects.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller

[edit on 5-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. While I do not know if the story you(matrix traveller) say is actually true or not, I can say that the philosophy behind it is very solid. But I personally try not to focus on the image too much and I think where religion goes wrong is when it focuses and worships the image rather than the philosophy it teaches.

Of course, this newly found reality brings up the same question that went unanswered in the matrix movie. What makes the new reality any more real than the current reality. It would seem the next level is just that - another level.

In the end, I have come to figure that to be all knowing and all that means that the universe and everything would be completely static. Where everything is laid out and played out. All we can imagine and more. The only way you can create time is to take away knowledge, and take on a limited perspective. That consciousness merely moves in a static universe(from an all knowing perspective).

Some people mention dimension shifts and changes. I personally think I change dimensions every millisecond of everyday. Where I go depends on my choices. I think dimensional shifts like most people would think of them is just a huge leap, where time is a small leap at a time. For this reason I see a conscious path that I am taking. When I imagine everything which is possible and consciousness moving, I find that for me to get to the place I'm wanting and the kind of society I want means following the path/philosophy of Jesus. Meaning, if I expect to live in such a world that is peaceful and understanding, then I must be the change I want. And I can only see a society where people follow the footsteps of Jesus that could bring about such a thing.

But I think anyone who worships the image of Jesus and not the philosophy is blind. And that goes for all religions. When I focus on image I see nothing in common with the religions. This guy has Allah, Muhammed, this guy has moses, this guy has Jesus and this guy has buddah etc. But when it comes to philosophy then they have many things in common. It seems to me that it's always the people who focus on image that fight amongst each other. No different than someone who focuses on their country rather than the actions/philosophies that are being taken/followed.

I really don't know what image is the "true" image, or what reality is the "true" reality and which are false. But I am starting to understand the philosophies that are being used/follow and I find plenty of truth in that.

Interesting topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome _Heretic!

I thank you for deciding to join the ranks of ATS contributors. I find your take on religion refreshing and enlightening. I hope to see more of your threads in the future.

Star and flag for you!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hi badmedia,

Yes what you said I would agree with, but I do not worship an Image as Consciousness or Life, has no size or shape.

I was talking about the building blocks of The Creation, where The House of David is actually a Geometric Structure, that Contains or sets the Boundaries, or as it is written the boundaries of habitation or in other cases "The House of God" that enables The True Mind to Create in.

But in being aware of The Christ, there is only Love (all consciousness) and Light.

Forgiveness comes because it is Not you, that does The Works But The Father in You, he does The Works.

Remember The Life of God said through Jesus (the Word made Flesh)

"I am The Way The Truth and The Light" in some Text and in other Text
"I am The Way The Truth and The Life..

The Life of God is The Light of Man...

Light is in fact alive or Life, but humankind do Not understand the True Nature of Light...

The Scientists of this world have it wrong in their "theory" of Light.

One of the areas I lecture on is Light and Colour and the Error that man has made in the establishment of the "theory" of Light.

I give a simple demonstration to prove this and if you are interested in this send me a U2U and I will explain how you can test this for yourself.

I can also give you details on how to set up a special mirror to see your own Soul and its workings....

The Rout State is Consciousness or Life and is one often referred to as The True Mind or The Christ...

Get hold of "The Thunder Perfect Mind" of the net, it is one of the old Christian writings.

But Yes your thoughts I can go along with, May you find The Truth very soon...

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I am well aware of the father in me. My favorite verse from the bible is John 14:20. When I first realized this(outside the bible) the first words out of my mouth was - I am god, and I am arguing with myself. While some people think I mean I am god and nobody else is, it was actually just when I recognized the father in me. And I'm arguing with myself because the father is in everyone.

I had this strange vision in my head where a being of light(like the sun) asked me - Do you want it to end. And I said no, there is still good out there. And when I say I replied, it wasn't a reply I thought about or consciously made the choice in the brain. It was more like watching a movie of myself. But anyway, it was at that moment that I was "awakened" and seen the father in me. After that I started to learn things with synchronicity in otherwise uneventful things.

Of the things I learned is that the return of Christ is not physical, it's the return of christ into your consciousness.

I have no way of knowing if what you say about the geometry and stuff is real. It sounds interesting, but I am honestly more interested in the philosophy behind it than what they actually are. If you can talk about that then I can better understand I think. You've caught my attention with the christ and such parts, but I've come to not trust many things at all. Philosophy i can test however. In other words, purpose behind it I guess is what I'm looking for.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hi there badmedia,

When I read these Words Quote (Copied):

I am well aware of the father in me. My favorite verse from the bible is John 14:20. When I first realized this(outside the bible) the first words out of my mouth was - I am god, and I am arguing with myself. While some people think I mean I am god and nobody else is, it was actually just when I recognized the father in me. And I'm arguing with myself because the father is in everyone.

I had this strange vision in my head where a being of light(like the sun) asked me - Do you want it to end. And I said no, there is still good out there. And when I say I replied, it wasn't a reply I thought about or consciously made the choice in the brain. It was more like watching a movie of myself. But anyway, it was at that moment that I was "awakened" and seen the father in me. After that I started to learn things with synchronicity in otherwise uneventful things.

Of the things I learned is that the return of Christ is not physical, it's the return of christ into your consciousness."

For a fleeting moment, I thought I was reading my own text...

Quote again... "Of the things I learned is that the return of Christ is not physical, it's the return of christ into your consciousness."

No truer words have been spoken....

You are absolutely correct but remember about God Creating the boundaries of our Habitation!

Remember The House of David.

A House houses something!

So The House of God is where God Lives...

Quote: "[In My Fathers House, there are many mansions, if it were Not so I would have told You therefore I GO to prepare a place for you, and if I prepare a place for you, I shall come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may be also."

So we can Not accept God and Reject his House!

It is Written:-

"Do Not be as the Jews, who either Love the Tree and Hate the Fruit, or Love the Fruit and Hate The Tree." for this is hypocrisy!

But never the less, I agree with you...

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller....

[edit on 7-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join