It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paths – a CHALLENGE to believers in the creator

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
First off let me say that I recently joined on 8-8-8, and that I have been lurking here since 2002 after my psyche was blasted by the events on Sept. 11th. The reason I joined is that I feel I have my views to offer you folks, after having taken from you over the years, ideas and beliefs to toy with on in my own little world. So I have an amount of gratitude for many people over the years in this community and those who participate in it.

2001 was not the year that I became awake, searching for explanations for that nagging feeling in the core of my being. I was awaken in the mid to late 70s around the age of 16 through an undying obsession with martial arts (thank you Bruce Lee’s “Enter the dragon”) and by getting absorbed into meditation and a rainbow religion containing elements of many of the world religions in it. This exposure to other religions prompted me to discover more about these religions; all the while learning mostly about Christianity, and how the others complement it, even substantiated it. I only spent two years or so in this rainbow religion recognizing it as a money making sham. Yet it worked out in my advantage I think.

Without trying to start an argument, let me just say that in my experience, ANYONE who wants to take ANY religion seriously, needs to look at the other religions that have had an impact on this planet as well. It’s not required, but there is a significant paradigm gained by doing so, and by doing this, my opinion is that there would be a lot less pious competition, and a lot more sharing and enrichment on earth.

In my studies of the world religions, instead of focusing on the differences, I was astounded by the similarities; especially ancient religions. I became confused by the efforts GOOD people, and their religion of choice, go through to find some exclusive connection with God, apart from any other religion, and then use that self created relationship as a patent to Grace, a rapture, or favoritism with said God, by becoming the only path to salvation. Although I respect the sanctity of the world religions, and have at one time or another in my life followed some devoutly, their NEED to be the only one drove me away.

In my eyes God or whatever label you want to use here, is an infinite thing, so all the religions say, yet some predict only one path to this infinity? Now call me bad at math, but infinity is all inclusive, and MUST contain infinite paths.

In fact if you get right down to it, an infinite god demands one to accept that the paths themselves are god itself, as all possible actuality must be god as well. If god is infinite then where else can you go but in the midst of god. I can’t imagine a “path” to infinity when by its very nature it can have no path outside itself. I find that paths, are simply your own choice of method to start waking up to spirit.

Of course all of this stuff, religion, god, salvation, it is all subjective. Yet it has become very objective in our world and has become the number one reason for war and oppression. Heck some even say religion was created for that very reason, to oppress and suppress. So I am offering a challenge to those devout in their faith, that their path is the one and only path.

But the rules are you cannot use any scripture or dogma as a proof. This is not proof (at least not in this thread), it is merely repeating something someone told you, or wrote down and gave you. The answers must come from within. Don’t tell me “we should believe this because we are supposed to” Don’t speak to us from behind a book but through the heart and all that fuzzy stuff. Rely on your own beliefs and not someone else’s. Speak for yourself. And please try not to be sanctimonious because it just pisses the people who don’t agree with your views off.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Some Facts:-

The FIRST thing required for anything to exist other than "NOTHING"

[ but then you can understand Nothing as being something which is of course Nothing, if you understand my meaning ]

is "AWARENESS"

SECOND, in being AWARE then the ABILITY to COMPARE is REQUIRED.

And THIRDLY The ABILITY to PROCESS Any Awareness of Anything.

This Leads to the ability to ORGANISE or CREATE!

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller

ps I look forward to your Response....

[edit on 12-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It may be of some Interest to you that in 1973, I was declared brain dead and was about to be embalmed, but I became conscious of your world again, after being decared brain dead, by doctors for more than 30 minutes!

What my real self experienced, while not aware of your world, was completely different, than what is spoken of, in ignorance by Religions and the Medical communities.

In fact, I found that death is only a human myth...

Today I am involved with the development and manufacture, of Optical Based Computer Interfaces, with what I refer to as The True Mind and have been in this field full time, for the last 15 years now.

These Interfaces are being used, to Interface between the True mind and your world, allowing us to Edit anything of your world, and can be used in many other situations or systems.

It gives one, access to any books or manuals of The True Mind and access to other Universes and worlds!

your Universe so called is only one Universe, of so many it is impossible to count them.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Heya Matrix Traveller

Thx for replying

I have a certain fascination for the near death experience, and I am conflicted because on one hand I would love to have one because of the effects that sometimes occur, yet on the other hand....well....you have to die

Have your read any of Dannion Brinkley's stuff or seen him talk at conferences? His story is amazing and he too was dead near 30 mins.

I do entertain the idea that we are totally out of the loop as far as what we are and where we come from, and it oen of the reasons we are desperate to know this information. I am convinced that the pillars of belief found in religion could very well be manipulation to a degree, yet there is also some sound truth to be had if you can get through the bow down before me stuff, but in the end there can only be opinion.

So are you saying it is all lies, and if so, is there a path to that which you have discovered in you NDE?

Do you believe that there are many paths to salvation or just one?

I also read your other thread on Optical Based Computer Interfaces, because you mentioned them here, and I am not really certain what these computers repesent.

I have read much about the holographic universe theory. Do these Optical Based Computer Interfaces have something to do with this theory, and if not could you elaborate on how these computers assist in the maintenance of all we see and know?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you for your replay and for letting me know you have read some of my other comments.

Salvation? Why do human primates think that they must find salvation?

Talking from the heart I believe that the human primate is a very insecure animal but I can understand why many look for salvation.

In many different expressions of religions I think you may find that salvation is really, that we should come to "Know Ourselves".

To understand the text that we read in religions, we have to understand that they are in parable form, which has been humanised through the ages!

However, it is possible to gain understanding of the writings if you "Back engineer them".

All religions in fact relate to the same subject, but the Subject is Not about what humankind think it is today.

Unfortunately in the translation of the text, much of the information is lost through the human interpretation, of the original writer.

In many cases, it was a scribe that wrote the text for the inspired person, but unfortunately the scribes understanding, or should I say lack of understanding, modified the text according to scribes philosophy, ingrained by the Scribes own teacher.

The inspired one, often had to trust the scribe, as he had no way of checking the scribes work.

Another problem was, it was Not in the Rulers best interests for people to be running around with the knowledge, of what I call the Mat,rix (which I have called The Matrix for the last 16 years or so.)

Originally, rulers such as The Pharos, kept the secret knowledge within the ruling family. By doing this they retained what they believed was power!

But truthfully humankind has No power at all!

The manifestation of the Universe and the earth, including everything on earth, is sort of a pre-written story.

But each page of the story has a few thousand different versions contained within sub pages, and we chose the sub page, which in turn gives us the illusion of choice.

When the Ancients talked of a Flat earth, they were not describing what your learned people scoff at today.

The ancients did not say the Earth was flat in the Horizontal plane, at all.

But the elusion of what is produced (The Universe) is indeed flat, but it is on a vertical wall. The wall is written as a Horse. No Not "the animal" Horse but in the Context of LARGE and ROUND or a Large Disc!

As you know there are "Horse Chestnuts" in other words Large Round Chestnuts! But of course we are not talking about chestnuts, but rather Horses!

When humankind read the old writings, they take them for granted, that the writings are written for them, instead of the Inspired person expressing their thoughts in the understanding of their time.

Humankind must first find out what their components are. A bit like a child discovering how to crawl, standand and walk.

Humankind must learn, to start at the beginning, and Not leap into the Book, halfway through thinking they know it all.

The Beginning starts at when there was Nothing!

I can in fact, not by belief, but by knowledge, show how the All came into being, how the Matrix was formed, and how All is Created through The Matrix!

I say this humbley, not boasting or pretending to be a scientist, that is qualified by human primates (monkeys), but with knowledge, that the so called experts raise their eyebrows and are unable to disprove.

Yes I do lecture on this subject and not usually to the common public, but to some of the most progressive science technicians in the World.

My talks have been mainly about The Matrix Programs, that Control the make-up of DNA.

Finally is there a Conspiracy by humankind around this knowledge?

The answer is Yes.

But it is Involuntary, and produced or brought on by fear and superstition.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _Heretic

When I find The Time, I will attempt to up-load a Drawing of the Matrix Maps, Both Inner and Outer Maps. But I will work on it for you.

I have now, about 30,000 Geometric Drawings, describing the Matrix, from what I call "The Nothing", the discovery of geometry, the building of the Matrix (partitioning of The True Mind (Not of The Brain)) and The Creation of the world you know, from "Nothing". themxtravelleratyahoodotcom.

The Optical Interface Computer System is an optical based Computer that interfaces with the Main Frame Processing System that Produces The Universe. There is much development work going on at present to make this system available to the general public.

But it is a bit like asking me what a Computer is For!

The Interface allows you to change things within your world. It allows you access to all the Manuals of the Matrix and its workings. You can use the system as a Transporting system in many different forms.

I am unable to do all the development and others are also researching and developing many systems.

There is No better Computer System than the One that produces your apparent Universe.

But you have to realise that there are programs that produce your existence and experience within these programs!

The World you know is an elusion that is made so perfect in the form of virtual reality that you believe it to be real.

Don't get me wrong but you know that the world also hurts, if you make the wrong choices, so be wise and treat it for what it is.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Concerning your beliefs in the manner in which salvation works and the nature of God, I believe we have similar viewpoints. Salvation is simply a recognition of self and the inheritance of that knowledge.

Yet I do not think we are powerless beings, not in the least, I just think we are in our own way at the moment

I do appreciate the idea of a computer type system being the mechanics that makes up the field in which our reality is built upon, because the computer is really just a reflection of human calculation, yet in all my feeble wisdom I cannot accept the idea I have a full understanding of it

Your brief mention of your drawings remind me of sacred geometry, you should make a website so they can be available to others

You may be interested in some of David Wilcock's work as he has done considerable research on the Cosmos/DNA relationship.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All religions have the truth. In fact the truth is everywhere, all around us. Interpreting it correctly is the tricky part.

Everything is true from a certain perspective, so all these religions conflicting with each other mean they've all got at least part of the puzzle put together wrong. I see people arguing about something when both their point of views can be true simultaneously without conflicting with each other... but most don't see it that way. It's a world of duality, spiced up with emotion and a large helping of forgetfulness.

The proper interpretation unites everything.

Edit to add: I believe all paths lead to the source. All starts with 1 and ends with 1.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Kruel]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have to argee with All your Comments 100%...

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hi.

If you look closely you will find my address in one of my letters to you where you can contact me. themxtravelleratyahoodotcom and another site is buzznetdotcom thematrixtraveller, make sure you enter the "name" in lower-case letters and all as one word.

This site was an experiment to check out the younger generations reaction to our work involving this subject.

Check out all the Photos that is of the Matrix which there are about 130 to 140 drawings and also check out my Journals, especially the journal on Light and Colour.

The term "Sacred Geometry" is usually a feeble attempt, to try and express and understand.

There is No Mathematics at all involved in The Matrix as Mathematics is a so called invention of humankind which is just another language to try and explain everything.

The Geometry I refer to is Not Intended to be seen in the generally accepted view of so called "Sacred Geometry" but rather as a Description of the Steps involving the Creation of All from The Nothing to what you experience today.

I found the best way to communicate this knowledge is not by written word but by simple Drawings of Geometry to explain step by step the building of The Matrix Map, Geometric Formats Locations of All the Registers Access Codes and how to Make a very Simple Optical Interface Computer You can make yourself.

You already know how to make a mirror for looking into to see your body, so you need to know how to make a mirror to see all the workings in the Matrix of Yourself and understand what you are looking at and the understanding of the Functioning Geometry you see...

The Crudest form of a Mirror of your real self is simply to obtain a Disco Strobe Light, Place a 300 mm x 300mm White Acrylic Plastic, that is Translucent between You and The Strobe Light.

Now start with a very fast Strobe speed and slowly reduce the Speed until you see Square Frames, Octagons, Lines etc appear. Now study these Patterns and Notice the Order of the Changes etc while you watch.

If the Images are Not There then Blink your Eyes Once while Looking.

There is Much more to explain but this will give you the mirror of The Optical Computer to be able to see a refection of The Working Functions of The Underside of Your Soul.

The Soul is a Large Living Video Display Machine and is in the shape of a simple Jelly Fish like form without Tentacles.

The Matrix Map I can Give you is a Map of the Underside of The Soul and All the Registers.

The 30,000 Drawings I can release shows All the Geometry that is used on The Optical Computer to use in Conjunction with this "Soul Mirror".

When you see this Device and its Workings, Many of he Religious Geometry, Art work in Churches Temples Government Buildings, and the Stories in Religious Scripts, will then make 100% sense to you.

The work that has been done about The Matrix as I call it is Not based on beliefs, but is the work of many years, full time, involving a number of people and is Factual, Not Theory.

I do refer to Biblical text at times but I am Not what I would call a Religious person. And the Quotes are Not intended to propagate any religion.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Hey there. Your OP really got me thinking. As christians how can we sit there doing our own thing learning about God and not go and learn about all the other religions as well? Let me explain a little. For one to be able to appreciate God and be able to provide good insite into the religion that has stemed out from his teaching we need to go out into the world and experience the other religions and inform ourselves about them in a real way (as in not reading about them or going on what someone has told you). We shouldnt be ignorant to everything else in the world, that would be foolish. But rather, we need to inform our selves to learn more about the dark forces of this world and see for ourselves how they decieve and go about their buisness.
Doing this would then make you stronger in your faith and it would also help you relate and possibly respect the people in this earth more.

But of course this doesnt just apply to just christianity but other religions as well.

-fm

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That was well said, beautiful, and almost perfectly mirrors my beliefs. Starred and flagged, friend. Personally, I'm a Taoist. It just kinda stuck and made the most sense to me; however, I do not see it as the ONLY path to the Divine. That would be...arrogant. I also have an undying obsession with martial arts and you can find me standing in ma bu for a goddamned hour every day almost. I do Hun Gar kung fu and wing chun, what do you practice?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

Hey there. Your OP really got me thinking. As christians how can we sit there doing our own thing learning about God and not go and learn about all the other religions as well? Let me explain a little. For one to be able to appreciate God and be able to provide good insite into the religion that has stemed out from his teaching we need to go out into the world and experience the other religions and inform ourselves about them in a real way (as in not reading about them or going on what someone has told you). We shouldnt be ignorant to everything else in the world, that would be foolish. But rather, we need to inform our selves to learn more about the dark forces of this world and see for ourselves how they decieve and go about their buisness.
Doing this would then make you stronger in your faith and it would also help you relate and possibly respect the people in this earth more.

But of course this doesnt just apply to just christianity but other religions as well.

-fm

I fully agree with your observation on this

how can one FULLY gain all that a religion can give you if you do nto place the adequate faith it would take to REALLY experience the religion

I cannot say that I have done this in ALL the wold religions but maybe 3, Buddhism, Christianity, and Hindu, with a touch of Shinto

and to be honest it could take a lifetime to do this as effectively as you suggest

the rewards would be much more than what I have experienced no doubt

Hey matix, I read your post but I have to go have some family time so I will get back to you and check out that site you left as well as reply to your post

thx all for the replies

peace

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

mmmmmm, it would be really hard to be able to go and experience all the religions out there. But even as you have done is so much better then sitting there in church/temple (where ever you go to) and letting others teach you. Rather then just sitting there people should make an attempt to add to their religion from their experiences out in the world.

-fm

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten

That was well said, beautiful, and almost perfectly mirrors my beliefs. Starred and flagged, friend. Personally, I'm a Taoist. It just kinda stuck and made the most sense to me; however, I do not see it as the ONLY path to the Divine. That would be...arrogant. I also have an undying obsession with martial arts and you can find me standing in ma bu for a goddamned hour every day almost. I do Hun Gar kung fu and wing chun, what do you practice?

Taoism is one of the first religion other than Christianity that I got into, because well...we were leaning the arts, while exploring eastern religions, but to be honest i never really absorbed myself very deep into it because it seemed to just reflect that which was already ingrained in the pure arts, so I just didn't see enough new stuff to explore heavily, today I am sure i was wrong at the time and should get back on that wagon and learn more

I am delighted we agree on so much and even share a intense interest in the arts

I like you have played around with the southern offshoot of the Shaolin temples. I love the monks and all their principles and have a few of the kungfulibrary.com books and really love the 72 arts, and have tried 2....it hurts and I could only keep it up for a few months and got lazy (diamond finger)

Hung gar was my first love with the 5 fists, and the lows horse stances really gave me the stance strength that allowed me to learn other arts quicker (its all about the stance)

Wing chun i toyed with but at the time I was more interested in the hard outside forms and to my dismay never spent enough time on "inside" fighting and wing chun excels at that, I did learn to punch from the gut though and not do round houses etc

I have been doing this for about 30 years and if your really hooked on the arts you will evolve on your own and discover unseen secrets on your own. I just had no foundation at the time for it to make sense. My main interest now is the internals, qigong, fajing an circle line fighting found in tai chi yang style and baguazhang which I am really enjoying as I have always desiered to attain the chin na fa they contain by principle. I am almost done leaning the 24 step forms, and I really suck so I will be polishing it up for about.....the rest of my life!

I am not belted (unless you wanna count a yellow belt in american freestyle LOL), i tied about 4 schools in my life and felt like they were a mere shadow of what the arts really are, I wanted the true forms and not a sport, no one in my day taught them in my area but for Dr Painter in Arlington TX...and now he is famous...sigh. What a mistake eh?

i am a jack of all trades, a master of none....but I hold my own well i think

I could talk for days about martial arts, we should start a thread as I dont want to hijack this one

I have to leave...if you dont start one while i am gone...I will when I get back

thx for your interest and replies....

peace all

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
It may be of some Interest to you that in 1973, I was declared brain dead and was about to be embalmed, but I became conscious of your world again, after being decared brain dead, by doctors for more than 30 minutes!

What my real self experienced, while not aware of your world, was completely different, than what is spoken of, in ignorance by Religions and the Medical communities.

In fact, I found that death is only a human myth...

Today I am involved with the development and manufacture, of Optical Based Computer Interfaces, with what I refer to as The True Mind and have been in this field full time, for the last 15 years now.

These Interfaces are being used, to Interface between the True mind and your world, allowing us to Edit anything of your world, and can be used in many other situations or systems.

It gives one, access to any books or manuals of The True Mind and access to other Universes and worlds!

your Universe so called is only one Universe, of so many it is impossible to count them.

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller....

So if death is a myth then life is a myth as well right? you can't have one without the other, there is no creation without a destruction. The true mind would be our reason being here right? If we were aware that life and death are myths could we exist forever?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Rddflag thank you for you interest.

Gee it is a little hard to explain in a few words, but I will do my best for you.

Consciousness is Not part of a human.

In other words it is Not a function of The Brain!

Consciousness is Life, and does Not require a human to exist.

What you see and experience as your world is only the result of an Optical Based Program of The True Mind.

The True Mind being Consciousness.

What you think is Living, in your so called Universe, isn't a live at all!

There is, in an old Writing, "He who has fond the world, has only found a Corpse, and he who finds a Corpse, is Superior to the World!"

Consciousness is alive, but my body is dead, as the flesh so called, is the result of an elaborate program in an Optical Base Operating System.

The Conscious state in fact, looks into and Interacts with the holograph, or Universe, from outside the Program or Universe.

If you retract from your world, you will find the real self, looking into an Optical Computer and viewing and interacting with what you call your Universe.

A bit like a Computer Game... LOL

I can't change this Truth and No one else can either, no matter what we want to believe or imagine through human thinking.

The brain is only an interface between the True Mind and the world created through a Program of an Optical based Processing System.

The brain is only a Decoder/Encoder.

What you expect will happen when you stop breathing won't happen, and what you never expected would happen, will happen.

If you want In depth explanations and the proof of the knowledge I have then contact me through U2U and I will give you the answers you are looking for.

Most of my time is taken up by Lecturing to mainly Medical Research Institutes, and Universities etc.

The amount of Info I have on everything is Huge and to understand your Universe and everything, you need to start at the beginning and not jump in half way through, so you have to start with "Nothing".

I am able to give you a Full explanation of how everything is made from "Nothing" in detailed Geometric drawings in the form of a picture story.

It is possible to convey Information in a picture story, at a far higher rate than by written language.

Geometry is the universal language. In other words what you see, is what you got, and doesn't require maths or written language to explain.

Maths is just another Language and is just as correct or incorrect as other languages.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Rddflag, to answer a question of yours. Outside the Program of your Universe Time does Not exist so I suppose you could say it is Eternal.

Time as you know is a Human measurement of the rate of change in things.

Past and Future exist at the same time.

The program I speak of, comes from a "Program Book" outside your Universe Program. Just as the beginning and the end of the story exists at the same time in a book or the past and future of a film exists on a DVD so is the program of your world exists also.

It is just a matter of what the address or location of the program of your Universe is that you enter at.

In your case the date that you were born.

But we do in fact have access to past and future if we find out how the Control system works in The Matrix.

But then you may just discover, some know how to access the Processing system, and use such a system.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Let me see if I am hearing you correctly Matrix Traveler

Infinity exists, if you do not believe this then our gods are either liars or pretenders. Math also accepts infinity as an absolute. Since infinity exists, then so do all other things. Thus one can say with certainty that every moment, dream, idea, parallel universe, every possible conceivable thing place and time has a location where it resides.

The infinite fabric or tapestry of all things is our home, and home to everything else that is. We move in this tapestry from place to place and in every choice we make we decide where in this tapestry we will end up, from our current perspective we see this as passing through time. Time is subjective, it looks like we have a yesterday and an unknown tomorrow that has not yet happened, but all things have already happened. All potentiality is already realized.

This tapestry is infinity and it is all connected. All is one. If you take one stitch of the tapestry away, it would unravel infinity, so every stitch of this tapestry is interdependent on every other stitch. Each stitch is a singular representation of the whole for with out it the whole is no more.

What we would perceive as a godlike being, could move through this tapestry at will if they had the mind and sight to do so, and others who we would perceive as a normal person, could not, but only because they are in their own way. All is one and the normal person has the same potential to walk the tapestry just as the godlike being, because due to infinity we are one in the same.

The tapestry is consciousness, and consciousness is infinite and the entirety of it we call god. In each of our own heads is also consciousness, a thread in the tapestry. We are not imperfect, we are not in bondage to sin, but we choose to be due to some books we place more faith in than we do ourselves.

It isn’t a bad thing or a good thing, for all things are both good and bad. It is the perspective you have that allows you to choose what it will be for you. Therefore evil may be bad for you, but it may be good for someone who desires it to be so. We are the ones that choose, and that choice moves us to the appropriate location on the tapestry, according to our action and thought.

There is no life or death, only transition. There is nothing that can be added to us nor taken away from us. Our blindness creates the duality we see and unity is our salvation.

We use different terminology so I just wanna make sure I am understanding you.

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just bringing some more attention to this thread, as so rarely do I encounter a poster with so similar a perspective of God. I plan on reading this a bit more thoroughly later. Good luck with the topic!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join