It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker Found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hello, think that I may found a bunker! I am not sure, however.
I have heard that on a road (Not, to many people out in this town.) a Power-Line goes into an island of trees. Then on the other side, now Power-Line. Now, either the line goes underground or there's something there. Any theories?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Check it out...look around the area, are there any roads paths that lead up to these trees. Is it accessible? Really it could be anything and it is likely that the line just goes underground, but if you don't find anything around there, it's likely nothing. Another question, it the area mainly rock or just soil....likely not a bunker unless it is under/in some rock for protections.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
yes I have some,

where is this road, what city and state,
do you have any pictures ?

how about it...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Isn't this the same thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Double posting BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah there is something like that up the street from me...but it wouldnt be a great place for a bunker. But i'll check it out sometime

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Use some of the satellite programs outthere, ie. Terraserver. And see if you can see it from that. A prime example of bunkers, is like those of the Army base in Hawthorne Nevada.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Provide information concerning exactly where this area is located (coordinates: Latitude/Longitude, City, State, Zipcode), and please provide a detailed account of the situation.

Mr. M

new topics

top topics

join