It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my numerology prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
OK, so I watched the number 23 today, the movie starring Jim Carrey. FOr about 3-4 years now I see the number 911 everywhere, mostly when I randomly look at the clock, whether its the car radio, house clock, stereo, license plates, receipts, anything!

I tried to break down something with numbers, I just would like your input on this theory so dont knock it. I thought it was interesting and kinda scary.

Mabus according to some prohets and theorists is the supposed real name of the third antichrist.
Supposed end time or paradigm shift is on the date december 21st, 2012 or 12/21/2012.

If you use each letter of the alphabet to its corresponding number (ie A=1 B=2, etc.) you get this:

MABUS = 13+1+2+21+19 = 56 = 11

12/21/2012 = 12 + 21 + 20+12 = 65 = 11

I know this sounds crazy but bear with me.

The supposed three antichrists are BENEDICT, OBAMA and BUSH

Benedict adds up to 62, OBAMA 23, and BUSH 50.

6+2+2+3+5+0=18=9

You add the two categories and you get 9/11. Revelations 9:11 is the first mention of the third beast or antichrist. Obama is also 23. Divide 2 into 3 and you get .666 6+6+6 = 18 which equals 9, the three antichrists.

so the reason im seeing 9/11 couple theoretically be God or some higher being telling me that the time of MAbus or obama is end time, or he will die around that time and thigns will get bad with the world. put together the words obamabush and MABUS is in the middle of it.

Am I going crazy? What does this mean? Am I losing it or reading into numbers too much? (too much time in the military I suppose lol)

Im more concerned about seeing that combo of numbers in my daily life, making me not believe in coincidences anymore. It cant be that I look at the clock that time everyday, its like it chooses me.

Please dont flag me, I just thought this was interesting.

Long time lurker first time poster here hailing from California. My birthday is also on the 22nd 1986, I talked to others who see this phenomenon with 911 and alot of them are born within 3 years of me and on the 22nd of the month.

We are not alone...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by apextrooper]

join