It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Startling' UFO Images To Be Revealed In UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
EUROSETI To Reveal Startling UFO Images At The National Space Centre

A full-page advertisement in the January 2003 issue of UFO Magazine has generated considerable interest amongst the UFO community. It refers to an event taking place on the weekend of 24-27 January, when some extraordinary satellite images of anomalous objects will be screened at the National Space Centre in Leicester. The screenings will be held on the evenings of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with each commencing at 7.30pm.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.rense.com...

Kon

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm betting the coverage of this will be very, very small...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well, what ever happened to this?????

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

source

The page says that "NASA initially tried to explain the images away as pixel faults, passing meteors or asteroids, etc., but when a European-led consortium presented them with images that clearly were none of the aforementioned, they 'clamped up'."

EuroSETI has claimed that they have contacted NASA, and done an in depth study of the images, before releasing their report to the public.

The final word.......NASA has gone on record saying:

"However, if the integrality of Euroseti's "proof" is only this type of images, with the horizontal CCD saturation mark and out of matter "enhancements" and "enlargements," then the only proof which is brought here is that of a great lack of competence."
source

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yeah i rember seeing this, It is a very long shot at proof ha ha indeed!
Will we ever get solid proof (a decent image at least) I wonder?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrashNBasher

I for one find NASA:s reaction more "unconvincing" than the actual images. This is not to say I belive they are "alien craft", but certainly UFO:s. NASA:s arrogance and hostile attitude speaks for itself i believe.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought the SOHO images were monochromatic not colour?

Personally I find it a little suspicious that all the UFO's pointed out in SOHO images are always neatly "horizontal". I'v never seen any flying at an angle. How do they know which way is supposed to be up?

For this reason I suspect CCD/sensor issues are at least partly to blame for this phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

Personally I find it a little suspicious that all the UFO's pointed out in SOHO images are always neatly "horizontal". I'v never seen any flying at an angle. How do they know which way is supposed to be up?

Thats a great point!

incidentally, you can find more of these pictures at this site aoreport.com...

someone added this in a recent thread but i cant think who it was to credit them.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

incidentally, you can find more of these pictures at this site aoreport.com...

I'm sorry, I think that site is a hoax. I can't help think they actually painted those objects, I mean, they really look painted, either by MS Paint or Photoshop.

Besides, why would aliens be so close to the sun? What could they possibly find there?

I for one find NASA:s reaction more "unconvincing" than the actual images. This is not to say I belive they are "alien craft", but certainly UFO:s. NASA:s arrogance and hostile attitude speaks for itself i believe.

Yes, but remember that they are many employees within NASA. Also, remember that, for example, people who made up the "NASA Moon landing conspiracy" have put a lot of blame on them. Some within the UFO community, as well as some within the conspiracy community have all blamed NASA. So, when it's about UFO's and stuff, one could understand that the get a little pissed of. I mean, they managed to land a person on the moon, and all these people have to show are some pictures, and hardly any proof. On a cloudy day, I would probably catch hundreds of pictures with "UFOs"...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrashNBasher

Well if you bet on getting it 7 years after this post I'm quoting, you would have been wrong!

new topics

top topics

join