It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 On the Horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
In case anybody hasn't noticed yet, there's been a lot of conflict rapidly spreading in the news lately. There have been threads on U.S. Navy battle ships headed for Iran, Russia threatening said battle ships, Kuwait getting ready for war with U.S., and of course Georgia fighting with Russia. Rumors? Or are the bombs about to drop? I have a most dreaded feeling about the situation and when I hate it when I get that feeling 'cause something awful always follows. I think we're in the prelude of WW3.

Okay, since everybody is so into the election, which candidate do you think would be stupid enough to bomb Iran and start world war three? I think McCain. Actually, I just said that so I could put this stupid picture here.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My mother and I have been having that feeling as well... Something major is going to happen soon

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The dread, the awful dread! I can't even sit still right now! I thought the battle ships were just a rumor but they're on news sites too. This isn't good...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

maybe you all shared some bad cheese.

If I had a dollar for everytime a military conflict heralded WW3 or doomsday i'd be a rich man.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trickofthehand

I dont think it is related to the Russian/Georgian conflict. Something else is coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by trickofthehand

This isn't just any military conflict! This envolves lots of countries plus re-ignites the bad blood between the US and Russia! Putin hates America and Bush! I'm sure he doesn't give a rat's ass about the US!

*Plus that link doesn't say anything about the battleships in the gulf anyway.*

[edit on 8/12/2008 by ParaFreaky]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
David Icke mentions in his video on the big brother state that he knows of a police officer who was told to prepare for a "coming war". This is in the UK, by the way. Traffic wardens and the like have also recently been given more power, ie the same power as the police basically.
Interesting to say the least...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why should I have to be flagging my own thread? That's kind of sad.
Does anyone else have the feeling major war is about to breakout?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have a bleak feeling about Russia.

Of course if Russia jumps into the fray with us, Iran will grasp its opportunity, and probably China also to topple the Great American Fascist Government that they think we are.

But, I'm not too scared of nukes honestly. I remember stories of UFOs deactivating nukes so they can not be fired. Wouldn't they do this to Russia and surely Iran and China also?

Especially if they have time travel, you would think they would stop the nuclear proliferation of the world... just a guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Hmm? Really? I didn't know anything about UFO deactivating nukes. I told you all aliens were good!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

Yep, from what I remember from the History channel show UFO hunters, there was a base in the UK where this happened.

An object was spotted by the gate guard, and the base was alerted. The eyewitness recalls seeing the UFO fly closer to where the missiles were, and a red beam came out of it. Then the missiles were deactivated.

It seemed like a genuine story.

Also, I'm not quite sure on the time or date, but I seem to remember a few stories about when the U.S. was close to nuclear war with Cuba or Russia during the Cold War. Supposedly, our missiles just entered No-Go status, and couldn't be launched.

Here are some instances that I pulled up with a quick google.
Youtube - Larry King - Texas Missle Disarming

Another Larry King Disarming

An Account of Big Sur UFO

Brief intro into UFOs and national security

[edit on 12-8-2008 by ThreeDeuce]

new topics

top topics

join