It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Security Patch Manager Download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here you can get the free BigFix Patch Manager (2.6MB) which is a desktop, single machine version.

mosaictec.com...

It offers an automated fix that's easy to understand and is quite simple to install.
It helps reduce the number of problems that affect your computer.
It is completely free to use.

I have this installed on a WinXP machine and it runs great!
Easy to install in just a few clicks and will tell you every patch you need to fix your system and let you download easy. It looks almost like an email type client. A message shows up, you click on it and the body of the message tells you the problem and the fix.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
it would be nice to actually download the program. all im getting is "The page cannot be found" :bnghd:
i have no problem reading the data sheet though.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Would you really install an atonomous client on your computer? What if an exploit came out that forced you to d/l trojans and viruses?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
true true, i didn't think of that, but i just recently ended up with the trojan virus, and had to dump my entire hardrive, and start over again from scratch. man did that suck,

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wel, I just verified the link. It's there and works.
The software is a very solid program.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
still can't get it, this is what i get when i click on the BigFix Desktop Patch Manager **************************
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i think it has something to do with java2. im not sure, i uninstalled it, but now i have to re install it to even view the first web page. argggggggggggg

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sarah, no...I think it was the site. I email the webmaster and I believe it is all fixed. Try it an you should be fine.

u2u me direct if any probs.

new topics

top topics

join