It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiderman Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As far back as I can remember I've had something with my fingers that I call spiderman syndrome. Pens, pencils, cups, and other materials stick to my fingers. I really don't know what to make of it. I am a skeptic by nature, but I just thought I'd share it with the paranormal sections and see if there is any psychic or physiological explanation.

If I ever get a video camera I will show you, if you want. Until then all you have is my word. I hope I have warranted enough respect from my previous posts that you will at least consider the possibility.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Show us Spidey!

Yeah it's a one-liner but I don't care!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
As far back as I can remember I've had something with my fingers that I call spiderman syndrome. Pens, pencils, cups, and other materials stick to my fingers. I really don't know what to make of it. I am a skeptic by nature, but I just thought I'd share it with the paranormal sections and see if there is any psychic or physiological explanation.

If I ever get a video camera I will show you, if you want. Until then all you have is my word. I hope I have warranted enough respect from my previous posts that you will at least consider the possibility.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Soulstone]

If this is Happened to you or anyone else, try to develop this into Superpower

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Is it contagious? Where do you live? When can we met?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
are you a profuse sweater. are your palms sticky due to it?

my g/f allays has clammy hands when she is hot.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whats the heaviest thing you picked up?

The light stuff is probably just sticking to you on account of your sweat, but if you are able to lift something heavier then perhaps you are indeed spiderman

new topics

top topics

join