It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many words is this picture worth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This recent picture was paired with the headline: "Bush warns Russia to pull back"

My view?

While Georgia's president is a virtual US policy puppet, the Russian response has been disproportionately strong. Given the strong will of Putin, I see him as wanting to restore some form of "respect" if you will to the great Russian bear.

Bushes stance here is antagonistic at the least and Putin is displaying his steadfastness and an attitude that seems to display his disdain from "American meddling"

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I dont know.

To me it looks like Putin is afraid Bush is going to punch him.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think you guys are reading to much into pictures of two men in motion. The expressions, stances, and seeming interactions are all happenstance. Show me a video and maybe I would make assumptions on the physical communication but I will not based on a half a second frozen in time.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
I dont know.

To me it looks like Putin is afraid Bush is going to punch him.

To me it looks like Bush is asking Putin if he cut one....

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Its all an act. Look at that cigar in Bush's pocket. He's probably going to give it to his buddy Putin once their out of view of cameras.
The true shadow government that planned this in sync with the Olympics so the majority of the world would be distracted. They will use this to destroy Americans sovereignty.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
I think you guys are reading to much into pictures of two men in motion. The expressions, stances, and seeming interactions are all happenstance. Show me a video and maybe I would make assumptions on the physical communication but I will not based on a half a second frozen in time.

I completely agree with you. They could have been smiling before this shot for all we know. Though I doubt it.

I will play along....

Bush to Putin: DUDE, you are wrong! MY Beach Vollyball Girls are hotter then your girls.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Uh, what?:

12/8/08 @ 01:53 AM

That timeline thread bleeding again? heh

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

"What did I tell you about holding my hand in public"?--Bush