It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Needs Air Traffic Controllers to Speak up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Who would see unknown objects (radar)?

Who would verify unknown objects?

Who would piliots who see unknown objects talk to?

ATS should have some air traffic controllers on this website. Is there anybody is this profession on ATS?

I know some unidentified aircraft do not show up on radar, but I know there is a good amount of cases that do.

Why don't ATS come together to make things happen, like our own disclosure project.

One of us knows people thats in the business and knows whats going on.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 11-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Well I am pretty close

We launch weather balloons which are tracked with radar, and we liase with ATC at the airport regarding air traffic (and weather data which they recieve from us).

Personally I have had one time where myself and ATC saw something (a strange light) in the sky which we couldnt explain, and it wasnt showing up on their radar, and I was not able to lock onto it using mine. It dissapeared pretty quickly, in fact it sort off just faded into nothing. Dont know what it was but it wasnt showing up on our radars

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

cool. we need more that watchthe skies for a living.

What are your thoughts on Weather Manipulation ?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed

What are your thoughts on Weather Manipulation ?

That depends on what you mean by weather manipulation.

If you are talking about cloud seeding and attempts to clear skies, then I think it works in theory, but not always effectively

If you are talking about HAARP and chemtrails, you only have to look at my threads to understand why I dont believe they are weather related

[edit on 12/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have wanted to do a POD cast here on ats for quite some time as I do have a story from a man who was in the 509th Bomber Squadron, he was an ATC. He has actually written the story in detail for me once but I some how lost it on my computer...

I will ask him again to tell me the story, but he is very busy and is not really into talking much if ever.

I have linked him to this site on many occassions and he knows it is my homebase on the internet, but maybe, just maybe he can come on and tell it him self, it is an incredible story in its entirety.

I will say not many ever wanted to say anything lest they end up in places they dont want to go.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Interesting, make sure I get a U2U when that happens.

Whats funny is that ATS gets a lot of diverse people on the web, some of them don't deny ignorance
, but what seems to bind us all is our experience with a UFO. It's a trend I am starting to notice.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There should be plenty of ex-FAA/radar operators that have seen UFO's.

They need to speak up.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I will, just not talking to him until the weekend, be patient, there are some here with FAA experience they may not have seen this thread yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

AMEN!! '___'eed, what a great idea!!!

The anonymity afforded by ATS should make ATC people feel secure, if they have these experiences and care to share.

I'm sorry to say, three decades of flying, saw nothing. Used to think I was unlucky, but being who I am, I would likely have naively reported it, and that leads to one hell in a handbasket, as I've come to learn.

I think, it would also be a good idea to shout out, not just to civilian ATC people, but Military as well. I'm sure there would be a way to de-identify, while conveying your story.

Of course, there will be a chorus of non-believers and scoffers....but welcome to ATS!!!!

Hey!! I sometimes resemble that description!! BUT, it's a little like poking a stick into a beehive, just to see what comes out.........

top topics

join