It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

and when jugdement day arrives i'll ask the creator himself, not this jesus u speak of. then i will join the battle of armagedon to smite all who stand aganist evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

and when jugdement day arrives i'll ask the creator himself, not this jesus u speak of. then i will join the battle of armagedon to smite all who stand aganist evil.
Infos to note..

1. Judgement Day is administered BY JESUS CHRIST. It's called the "Great White Throne Judgment of Christ".

2. It happens AFTER Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I agree with everything you say, except the part about Careme. He's just the "John the Baptist" for Maitreya.

The False Prophet is the Catholic Pope. If you read the Theosophy Seminar minutes I posted you can read where the New Agers state this. They also said that Maitreya was on the boat with Regan and Gorbachev in the 80s.

I'm born again, I'm not scared to spit in Maitreya's face, on the other hand,..

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:

When Maitreya has his "Day of Declaration" (Project Blue Beam), DO NOT WATCH IT, look at the ground, recite the Lord's Prayer over and over. Or you will be in a trance.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i have a theory. McCain is one of the fallen kings the bible speaks of. he has skin cancer and if elected president his time will be short."five have fallen,one is,and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time." what say u?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

i have a theory. McCain is one of the fallen kings the bible speaks of. he has skin cancer and if elected president his time will be short."five have fallen,one is,and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time." what say u?

John was speaking of world "kingdoms". When he wrote Revelation in 95 AD, 5 of them had fallen, the one who "is" was Rome, and the other who has "not yet come" will be Babylon again, Iraq, there is some rumblings that the UN wants to relocate to ancient Babylon in Iraq as we speak. They are already running communication wiring from Europe and from Asia to ancient Babylon as we speak.

John also says the last will be one of the 5 who had fallen. And it literally says "Babylon" in Revelation, or the "Revived Roman Empire" as well. The western arm of the Roman empire included Mesopotamia.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

u mean babylon or the roman empire will eventually rise to power again? thats outrageous! people will try to stop such a thing by any means necessary. their r many who dont want the end of the world to happen yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

u mean babylon or the roman empire will eventually rise to power again? thats outrageous! people will try to stop such a thing by any means necessary. their r many who dont want the end of the world to happen yet.

The western leg of the Roman Empire included Mesopotamia, which included modern day Iraq, which Babylon is located in.

Ancient Babylon was in Roman Empire area.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
nation will rise aganist nation. christians and catholics will call for the son of god. muslims will call for allah. jews will call for the first coming of god's son. buddists will call for budda. but all pleas from man will be ignored. for the end is nigh. mankind must suffer before it can be saved. the end is so close but yet so far. the creator will act out his plan to teach one of his own a great lesson and see to the final battle, for it will decide the fate of all mankind.....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

i do not understand why people from the west like my self care if china wants to go to war with us, if you look into the past china can not fight for # thay are going to need 200,000,000 solders, i have the guts to fight if i have to maybe you all should to, stop crying about stuff you all know at the end we will be the one that still stands.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

hello,please understand that israel became a nation on may 18, 1948 after the league of nations and britain(united kingdom) granted her (after a 14 member vote majority in that meeting) statehood

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join