It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Tours with Glenn Campbell -- Got Vacation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thanks for the reply I was just curious ... didn't mean to sound flippant or detract from the thread topic.

But whilst I'm hear I have to say the $500 fee does sound outrageous, for exactly the reasons you already pointed out.

Woody.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is gettin' funny! I haven't been called a shill or a sock puppet for a long time. Obviously some hurt feelings are surfacing here, and a lot of petty rivalries. I have nothing to do with that crap and have no interest in it. But believe whatever you want.

bknapple32 is apparently not as well versed in A51 lore as he might seem to be, if he has any doubt at all about who Glenn Campbell is, and who Glen Campbell is, or whether they are the same guy.

I have no problem "admitting" that I'm not an expert on the subject, and that poking around that part of Nevada without a knowledgeable guide would be a waste of time and money for me. As I said earlier, pretty much all of us who came to the story after the original pioneers did are all tourists. Pretending otherwise is childish.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

lumpy, are you glenns agent? You have been silenced on dreamlandresort.com a very open community. They told you to stop it with the glenn cambell stuff and you couldnt.

fact is. no one in their right mind should pay 500 total to see things they can see for free.

No sir, I've never met Glenn.

I have indeed been silenced on DLR for asking the question "WHY" is it
against the rules to mention Glenn.

"no one in their right mind should pay 500" is not a "fact"
it's your opinion. You have the right to not use that service.
Just as you have the right to rent a Ford Fiesta vs a Hum Vee
or to stay in the Dew Drop Inn vs the Hard Rock.

As to DLR being open, ask Peter Merlin how "open" he feels
it is that they have banned Glenn. Ask the other well known
A51 expert, here on ATS, about being banned from DLR for
having an opposing opinion from that of Joerg at DLR.

While you're asking questions, ask Joerg and the other DLR team
members who it is that "lives in Rachel, just outside
the border of A51" as is stated on their index page.

Lumpy

www.digitalcartography.com

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The tour sounds Great, I hope his tour is to the new site? The US Government has moved the operations from the old site "Area 51" to a site near Salt lake City. They did this during the early 90"s. I can't believe that some "ufo" chasers do not know that.

You can find some info of the new site Here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy the tour!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SgtCamo
While you're asking questions, ask Joerg and the other DLR team members who it is that "lives in Rachel, just outside the border of A51" as is stated on their index page.

Ummm, Chuck Clark?

Sorry for the one-line-post.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Is this the same Glenn who used to be a phone lineman in Wichita?

Why yes, yes it is!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SgtCamo

You got me buddy, I have no idea about area 51. ive only been there roughly 30 times, and talked with people of rachel every time

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Chuck Clark hasnt lived in Rachel for over a year. When Joerg moved to Rachel from the bay area he lived in Rachel full time. He still has a home there and visits frequently.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hank

are you te hank from dreamlandresort.com? i have a trip report on that site.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One in the same. Ive seen your trip report

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hank

Maybe you can help me hank, Im trying to find out when two ladies went across the border. It was back in April, and they posted on the DLR boards... Can you u2u me a link of their post. I camped there the same time when they did this and I cant remember the date.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

FosterVS makes a joke.

Glenn Campbell Area 51 tour guide:

Glen Campbell, Country Singer (one 'n' in Glen):

HTH.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

lol nice pics. most of us knew the difference. But apparently sarcasm doesnt reach some.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If I had the money, I'd pay him. His expertise would be invaluable in so many ways, especially if it was your first time. Another benefit I haven't read mentioned yet, is for that price you are also getting the service of a professional photographer as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

There are cheaper tours, but I don't spam. [Oh, and the tour is not by me.] Now searching ebay for Area 51 tour might find something. ;-) However, you can really poke around the range yourself. Tikaboo is best done with someone who has hiked it before, but I did quite well my first time with just waypoints I got off the net.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join