It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I remember reading Light Years. What struck me most of all throughout all the book (about B. Meier) is that EACH and every time the author went with Mr. Meier to "meet" with the Pleadians, is that Mr. Meier would leave him and walk a distance away, out of sight, and then the "craft" sometimes appeared. Now, why was this necessary? Why couldn't it just come to them at the appointed time?

I really wanted to believe in him. I was disappointed, and then....... THEN! came the raygun and dinosaur things. ewg.

To the OP..... I've read the entire thread. While I don't KNOW for certain, my belief is that Mr. Meier -- at one time or another -- created a fraudulent depiction of extraterrestrials. It was SO danged exciting at first. I still, tell you the truth, wish it weren't so. That's my belief.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

The women look to match to me.......... not only that, the curtain to the right of the second woman match.

What are the odds?

It's just too bad. And too bad for all of UFOlogy. That's the worst of it. It casts a dispersion upon everything.

Well, as always, the foregoing is merely my opinion, not fact.

cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Have you ever noted one thing about his interviews, he keeps on saying that the best language is German as he can describe everything very clearly what he wants to describe. Well how can someone make such a judgement, until and unless he knows all the languages in the world properly. The guy cant even speak English properly!?! A mesiah should never speak like this. I really wanted to believe him, but as his story went on, things just got blurry. Especially the pictures of the pterodactyl, taken from the fantasy painting. Its uncanny. The picture of the female alien, the toy ray gun (with the front red part as specified by the US Laws :-)), picture of the Wedding Cake UFO over a toy car. But still there are certain things that I cant get around, especially pictures of the satellites he has taken (even NASA has never provided such pictures). As of now he's just a big QUESTION MARK for me, but if he's really forging, shame on him

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Another Billy Meier thread? Are you freaking kidding me, didn't you see where the last one got? I am so tired of hearing about Billy Meier's hoax!!

Can an ATS admin do with this one the same as he did with the last?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sudeepdash

He means that the best language when it comes to having powers of representation is German. This is true, we learn this in Philosophy too, it is the most scientific and precise living language we have today.

Read up on "inflected languages" German, Latin and Sankrit are known as inflected languages because they have precise word construction rules. Of those Sanskrit is the most inflected of them all.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Damod, Billy Meier is not a hoax, but we are going to go around in circles if we discuss him as previously shown. You will find out by August 2010 and certainly by 2012 that Meier was not a hoax.(The beginning of Civil war and WW3)

There is one very definite event he had forecasted: The eruption of Mount Vesivius around November which will bring down Rome and the Vatican city.

It is expected, according to Plejaren calculations, around November 2010 or 2011.

No need debating this with me, you don't have to wait too long to find out either way.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Yeah like we were supposed to see WW3 in 2006 and 2008 huh?

Seriously, what is your obsession with the guy?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Prophecies cannot be predicted very accurately. Billy Meier mentioned 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2011 as the starting date. The first possible dates have passed, leaving 2010 and 2011. That's only up to 2 years for you(Personally, I think it will start in November 2010) to wait.

So there is no need debating this with me. You will find out either way come 2010-2012.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Oh I'm sure 2010 and 2011 will pass us by with no world war.

But conveniently prophecies are inaccurate, so he'll pop up and say it might be 2014

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

He has not mentioned 2014. If the prophecy does not come true by 2012, then his prophecy was wrong. So far the experts are predicting similar thing to what Meier had predicted decades ago. Anyway, like I said there is no point debating this, you will find out within 2 years yourself either way.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Like Chadwickus said 2010 and 2011 will pass and nothing will happen. Billy will move his prediction to 2012 or 2013 and keep on doing so. Eventually he might very well have a hit, but after how many attempts? Of course if there ever is a WW3 the Meier supporters will scream at us that Billy was right.

All of Billy's prophecies and predictions can be discounted as there is no verifiable way of knowing when he wrote them.

Some people really need to get out more.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Some people really need to get out more.

Yes definitely, because you rather argue whether Meier got his WW3 prediction right if WW3 happens, than worry about WW3 itself

He's made a specific prediction and you will find out soon. His predictions are not vague, but very specific. He even tells all the key events that will occur during WW3, and the exact duration of it, as well as the events that occurs right before it(the eruption of Vesivus)

The rest time will tell.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And if WW3 starts in 2016 you will be the first one on here championing the brilliance of Lord God Billy Meier. Even though he predicted WW3 for 2006, 2008, 2010, 11, 13 blah blah blah.

I would love to know your ulterior motive for supporting this case.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

There is no ulterior motive. The only motive I have is truth preservation. I speak for the truth and support the truth.

First of all the WW3 prophecies of Meier are not his, they are Henoch's. Secondly, it does not stress dates, but instead gives a chornology of events. Thirdly, these are prophecies not predictions, meaning that they can be changed, but provided that the current thought pattern that rule the world be changed. However, there is no evidence of this, so these events are going to happen.

Meier's dates are based on his extrapolation from current events. I can do the same and I can see that these prophecies are coming to pass and within only 1-2 years they will take place. I suggest you worry about that, than Meier.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have nothing to worry about. I have spent 4 years studying psychic predictions and prophecy and found all their claims to be bogus.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
it is interesting (or not) , I have the impression that some people want to get his case open again. for commercial reason? maybe.

as said before what remains, a TRAGIC case.
in BEST case.

blame the Pleaidians.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Billy meier photos are "Easily duplicated hoaxes" but nobody is willing to duplicate the photos and fool the computer & experts without being detected as hoaxes.

Billy meier films are "Easily duplicated hoaxes" but nobody can duplicate the effect the ships undergo in the films

BIlly meier auido is "Easily duplicated hoax" but nobody is willing to produce an audio file and fool all the experts and the computers.

Raygun "looks like" a toy gun but cannot explain the after effects[hole in the tree,long line of seared vegetation] when the gun is fired.

WCUFO "looks like" a trash can but dont attempt to make a WCUFO with the trashcan size and duplicate the effect[no comments on WCUFO video].

i see several more faults in those who attack but not investigate meier case..we need good neutral investigators...

p.s :Those who can attempt and meet all the above tests and then cme to a conclusion is a good thing but the rest who are like vultures feeding on beliefs,fantasies,mockery,slandering are ignorants and nothign can help them except their own knowledge..wish they cud see light sme day

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahigitam
Billy meier photos are "Easily duplicated hoaxes" but nobody is willing to duplicate the photos and fool the computer & experts without being detected as hoaxes...

The photo of a pterodactyl that turned out to be a painting taken from a book and the photo of the "Pleiadian" that turned out to be a picture of a TV broadcast showing of one of Dean Martin's dancers was enough for me. There's no reason to trust and believe Billy Meier after that.

As they say, "Fool me once..."

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think the who crew are just into a money making scam.....

I saw the goggle vid doc tonight, and the first speaker, was actually in a dream of mine in 1984, on the field of my school, running around killing lambs...it was an aweful nightmare, and I never knew what it meant until now, years later...they are scammers...

only 6 real abductions since 89??? , Also the familiar "over population" song.... gimme a break!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well i only have one thing to say on this...Billy had me going at first but when i saw how that wedding cake ship was built with parts available on his propriety and he was looking at that pic and saying it was real.That's when i knew that he was a fraud.That's my opinion on that

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join