It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Billy Meier's story is bunk.

Alien craft are NOT shiny. I don't think I have to explain why and neither will I.
If Dean Martin was alive right now he could probably describe Samjase & Asket's genitalia to us right now, since Billy released photos of his back up singers from his show YEARS ago! The ray gun, the garbage can lid etc etc etc.

Thank you for illustrating my point..Billy was never allowed to take photographs of anyones face, those photgraphs of Samjase and Asket and many other photgraphs were passed off as his to discredit him.
And "Alien craft are not shiny".....Please don't explain.

Peace

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Throaty Mc Cough]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do some proper research before making comments about sears catalogue models and dinosaurs,

What are you talking about? Derek Bartholomaus is one of the members of this board who HAS done LEGITIMATE / PROPER research. And how is it that YOU do research, Throaty?

The photos were said to be of Asket and Nera by Billy Meier. For your information, Throaty, you have obviously NOT done ANY proper research yourself as these photos were NEVER said to be of Semjase and Asket by Billy but, as Derek has called it here, Billy said they were of Asket and Nera. It was another individual, much like yourself, who did not do the proper research and mis-stated that it was Semjase in the photo. Mr. Meier said this despite the alleged fact that the Plejarans said that they were NEVER to be photographed so the entire argument about photos of real Aliens or not is MUTE. This man doesn't even adhere to his own message! His story changes with the wind.

It is very clear that you know nothing of the Spiritual message either since you obviously don't apply it. By the way, the message is a GOOD message for the most part but it is a common message which can be found by doing 'research' into various writings from different cultures. Perhaps he did somehow CHANNEL the information but it is NOT NEW nor is it (necessarily) from an Extraterrestrial or Extra dimensional source. It's already written down in literature which has existed for hundreds or thousands of years. Perhaps it's quintessential origin was from Extraterrestrial or Extra dimensional sources but it did not come out of Billy's mouth in it's ORIGINAL form. Ive read it all before in sources having absolutely NO connection to Billy Meier but it took years of study.

You speak of trolling and the 'M' (this word has been removed by the moderators at their discretion) word, which indicates a complete lack of intelligence and the inability to apply what little bit of intelligence one may have, in reference to others here yet you exemplify this perfectly yourself! OUTSTANDING! You should always attempt to EXCEL at your strengths and it is very apparent that you have succeeded at that here. BRAVO!!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Teri Uhouse]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There is a website that gives accounts of various witnesses other than Billy Meier himself. It also speaks of the Swiss Army positioning itself above the farm:

www.tjresearch.info...

Does the Swiss Air Force have additional information about Meier's contacts? It is certainly not coincidental that years ago the Swiss Army seized the elevated area above the Meier Farm as a site for a rocket launching ramp; today it is only used as an observation post.
[/quote

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throaty Mc Cough

Thank you for illustrating my point..Billy was never allowed to take photographs of anyones face, those photgraphs of Samjase and Asket and many other photgraphs were passed off as his to discredit him.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Throaty Mc Cough]

That is not true Throaty Mc Cough. For your information Meier himself claimed he
took those photographs of Asket and Nera inside a ship and this was confirmed by
Ptaah in the 39th Contact Report recorded at 1:37 a.m. on December 3, 1975.
Source FIGU.

Ptaah: It was rather extraordinary that you were given permission to take photos of Asket and Nera

us.figu.org...

By the way, Semjase was NEVER photographed Mr. Throaty, Billy Meier just made a
drawing of her to illustrate her appeareance.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Here is a link to the map of Billy's Home/FIGU Headquarters. Can you please point out what area is claimed to be controlled by the military? I can see no indications of military involvement.

-Derek

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OP:
"Billy Meier’s family was threatened, his original pictures and documents were taken years ago, there were attempts made on his life and someone even went as far as to publish fake pictures in replacement of the originals so nobody would believe his story. These rubbish recreated duplicates were purposely published with some of his collection in order to discredit him, they want you to believe he was after money and made everything up which was never true NO not true at all."

when thats the case, he has a serious prob, because without ANY ORIGINAL footage, what remains?
Another thing is this also could be an attempt of legalize his stuff LATER, because he is stuck in his own contradictional stories.

I think this is sensitive stuff in any case when its true that he was threatened.

I found this analysis of fotos. another ufo expert says it is DISinfo of Jeff Ritzmann.
what does this mean?
(I´m a graphic designer, I think its a good graphic job. IF THAT ARE ORIGINAL FOTOS)

thebiggestsecret.online.fr...
thebiggestsecret.online.fr/ufo/billy_meier_smoking_gun.htm

www.rense.com...
Billy Meier Admits 'Asket'and 'Nera' Pics ARE A Fraud!

again, reasonable.
if not, again tragic.

Atlantican:
´´monetizing the story.´´perhaps.
He will have to source his retirement fund ´´for sure. that perhaps tragic, really.

greets

[edit on 14-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

If Dean Martin was alive right now he could probably describe Samjase & Asket's genitalia to us right now, since Billy released photos of his back up singers from his show YEARS ago! The ray gun, the garbage can lid etc etc etc.

My apologies for offending the snips. Lighten up, I was talking about this particular quote when talking about the photo's, forgive my mistake. And yes Billy took a photo in side a ship of Asket and Nera, putting across an opposing point might make some people read the contact notes for themselves. Trying to explain the dean martin incident behind it here won't get you anywhere.
I stand by my statement that the photos are only to get your attention and direct you towards the teachings, and yes there are versions of it throughout history, but isn't that the point? We haven't gotten the message so far so it will keep coming back until we do, at least I hope it will. And as for not practicing the laws myself, no one yet on earth is perfect but I'll practice the law of allowance now by leaving you all alone in love and peace.
Cough cough.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

they forced Billy Meier to go along with people to publish his books and made him go along with this rubbish scam

So these people also forced Billy to convince people to give him 7% of there wages and to work on his farm? Man I feel so sorry for Billy he must be really suffering from all this punishment these people have given him.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i wonder if the pleaidians have cats ?

does billy have cats ?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good grief! As if I can read maps! I always get help for that kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Meier is a fake, a fraud, and a downright criminal, and anyone supporting him, you are in that same boat.

You can post all day long here but everyone who isn't stupid already knows this guy has been exposed.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

First of all I don't know about the Pleidieans, because Billy's contacts don't call themselves that and NEVER did. They are called Plejarans.

I know, according to the information, that the Plejaran's DO NOT have animals as pets in their homes. They have ALL pets in one location like a big farm and they go to see them every so often. They will not keep them in their homes because they cause all manner of dis-ease.

I didn't write this stuff!! That's just what I recall it saying in the information! Those Plejarans! Can't take a little dander and slobber!! (not to mention poo)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I blame the Pleaidians. If they didn't want Meier to get all kinds of crap

How is it possible for the exact same tree, filmed at basically the same angle, to have two entirely different backgrounds? Is the same tree in two different locations? Is it some kind of walking tree?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Nohup]

I think it's the light that's different, not the background. I believe the image purports to be a saucer-ship circumnavigating the tree. Perhaps it's a ritual of some kind.

The Plaiedes (must check spelling some time) is a constellation, isn't it? Aren't the stars that make it up - aka the Seven Sisters, if it's what I think it is - quite far apart from each other and in three dimensional space, so they seem only to be grouped together depending on your vantage point?

My main trouble is with sightings, and indeed visitations, from aliens who use our names to describe their homes. In every SF pic I've ever seen, every TV show, every book, the explorer has always said, "I'm from Earth", not "I'm from the planet you call Miami Epsilon III, which we call Earth."

However, these pictures look pretty good. Clear and sharp. Nicely posed. Why shouldn't they be true recordings of an actual cosmic event? And what difference does it make if they are? No one of importance is giving them much credence or there'd be a seat being prepared for the Pleiadean (must check that spelling) Ambassador at the UN or somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Meier is a fake, a fraud, and a downright criminal, and anyone supporting him, you are in that same boat.

You can post all day long here but everyone who isn't stupid already knows this guy has been exposed.

I hope you really aren't as angry as you sound. Anger dillutes the point you are making. The man is either a fraud or he isn't. Stand for your position on this, simply and succinctly, if you know the facts behind it. Anything else wastes our energies and weakens our positions.

I mean this kindly. Please don't get all angry on me

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hidatsa

Anger dillutes the point you are making. The man is either a fraud or he isn't. Stand for your position on this, simply and succinctly, if you know the facts behind it. Anything else wastes our energies and weakens our positions.

THANK YOU for this statement. Very true and to be taken to heart.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I saw many UFO's and especially flying saucers, as a kid. My parents had some rough quarrels....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I believe the Billy Meier case to be true.
It is really all about belief. Do you believe in Jesus Christ, or Jmmanuel?
Did he really die on that cross, or was it only near-death, and then he was treated by helpful medical practitioners to get up and walk again, after the third day in that tomb? Then lived to a ripe old of age of about 115 years old? In India?
That is a couple of short answers to some religious area questions.
But the photo evidence is actually better corroborated by the numerous contact reports, and Billy's writings.
To slander the man without truly pursuing the case, simply displays your inadequacy to fathom the depths of his understanding.
Yes, I do believe that he is the reincarnation of the man the world has come to know as the Son of God.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by Dklanan
I am a close friend of Billy Meier

Perhaps you could be so kind as to ask Mr. Meier why he attempted to pass off a toy as an "alien ray gun"? The details of the exposed hoax can be reviewed at your leisure here; Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax(?) Discussion (was raygun pics)

of sorry that picture left me laughing for sometime...

I cant be;lieve he tried to pas thata off as authentic

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
without ANY ORIGINAL footage, what remains?
is this an attempt of legalize his stuff LATER, because he is stuck in his own contradictional stories?( no offense,sorry)

[edit on 16-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I see some remarks directed at Meier's spiritual teachings here and there. I don't want to obstruct spiritual progress but let me say that I think it's fair to ask who's distributing such information and where it leads to. With the Meier case (if you look close enough) it doesn't empower the people, it empowers Meier and his supposed alien contacts who are "gods of wisdom". That's a 'red flag' as far as I'm concerned. A true spiritual leader empowers the people, not himself.

Peace,
TerraX

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join