It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am not sure what this thread is trying to prove.

I saw a ufo that was similar but not identical to the crafts in the photographs. I know that "flying saucer" crafts are real even if Meier's photos are a possible fabrication.

I even heard that those blonde haired folks on board the craft that visited Meier were actually human and the crafts were made in South America.

So once again, what is this thread trying to prove?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

Thanks for sharing his story....i believe him

the truth shall be known soon enough
much love to you all

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

Well, don't hold your breath. Some of us have been waiting for a quarter of a century, and as we've able to more accurately analyze the available evidence, it's gotten worse, not better.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by Skipper1975

Well, don't hold your breath. Some of us have been waiting for a quarter of a century, and as we've able to more accurately analyze the available evidence, it's gotten worse, not better.

What are you wanting to analyze? I just told you that "ufo" crafts are real.

The only question you must ask yourself is are the crafts man-made or alien.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think you guys are looking at the wrong photo - the good one is the "wedding cake" ufo, it looks like a hubcap, an air cleaner, and some macaroni glued together and spray painted silver, with runs in the paint. The stuff on Dr WHO looks better.
I checked out theyfly when he was on C2C, and saw this silly wedding cake ufo, and couldn't believe they let him on the radio.
Maybe I'll make some ufo's this weekend with the kids, out of some garbage can lids and the shopvac......some silver spray paint from walmart....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by me262

They hung there dependant from the sky
Like some heavy metal fruit
These saucers are ripe and ready to tilt
Must these pleadians live that I might die
Must they live that I might die

[edit on 12-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Quick question. If this were real wouldn't you be putting Billy's life in jepeordy? Theres really no difference between you discussing it or him.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
..So once again, what is this thread trying to prove?

good question.

´´and someone even went as far as to publish fake pictures in replacement of the originals so nobody would believe his story. ´´

come on .the OP claims that the original fotos cant be proven anymore and expects us to believe completely instead.

even with good will thats not gonna happen.
we await a fake alien attack BIG SIZE from our NWO-friends coming up, sorry.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier

cheers

[edit on 12-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
we await a fake alien attack BIG SIZE from our NWO-friends coming up, sorry.

That's how I see it. I am glad you brought this up.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

yeah, the fake alien attack. can you imagine this scenario..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

How is it possible for the exact same tree, filmed at basically the same angle, to have two entirely different backgrounds? Is the same tree in two different locations? Is it some kind of walking tree?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Nohup]

I don't see a problem there. It appears the relative angle of the two shots is about 20-30 degrees or so rotated around the tree. One shot shows the shorline left of the tree and another shows it behind the tree-- that's just for starters and that is what it should look like. The sky in the larger shot appears darker on the left and the inset shows that darker area not quite visible on the larger one.

As far as the "authenticity"-- as in showing a real spacecraft-- I'll just leave that part alone.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I don't see a problem there. It appears the relative angle of the two shots is about 20-30 degrees or so rotated around the tree. One shot shows the shorline left of the tree and another shows it behind the tree-- that's just for starters and that is what it should look like. The sky in the larger shot appears darker on the left and the inset shows that darker area not quite visible on the larger one.

Yeah, but that's not what's in the photos. The top of the tree, the various little branches, still line up after the supposed change in angles. Billy couldn't change either the up/down or the side angle that much to change the background unless the tree rotated and tilted along with him. See what I mean?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did he ever take pictures of the Pleidians themselves?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think the Billy Meier story is a very complex one. First it came out very early in the movement when there was little to none of the defenses and tactics now known to disclosers with claims such as these. He was ripe for contelpro activity.

I also think his was the first case of UFO disease in which someone who gets this kind of attention, starts to get a little creative to keep the throngs of people wanting more more more attentive and listening to what is underneath a good message.

If "I" didn't want attention or a desire to be observed as above normal, I would not let people, friends or not, come into my home and expand it into a semi commune. The commune info come from Randy Winters so who knows its validity.

we also have to consider the mob mentality that occurred over this in his growing community when there was a lot of discord, and how it can effect the leader, no matter how benevolent they started out to be

If the Pleadians are indeed spiritually evolved and empathic in any way, they have the obligation to protect his family and correct the circumstance he now finds himself in.

The only reason they would abandon him in this way, is if he had abandoned them first, or chose to no longer interact with them. There is clearly SOME hoaxed material. That photo album is a sham so maybe we should suspect randy Winters.

Bottom line for me is this, I dont think some of the ideas in this thread are mutually exclusive. I think some photos could indeed be authentic, as well as many hoaxed as well. Is billy telling the truth, well...maybe not all the time, and maybe not as much as some give him credit for.

I dont think we have a open and shut case here, unless it is something you need to have open or shut, then that is your business and not mine. I dont see a black and white situation here, I see alot of grey (no pun intended)

I think we have witnessed a contactee go wrong to the point he got abandoned by his contact. His fault? I dunno maybe they just picked the wrong guy for their mission

One thing I find interesting is the spiritual side of the whole Pleadian contacts. This is a way of being that has been mirrored by many many unrelated people over decades. So if there is some huge conspiracy in which unrelated people from different times, in different places in the world, before the internet, can relate a near identical ideology to try and foll us all into believing one mans story....

then we have a much bigger conspiracy to investigate and stop picking on poor old Billy. I got all my stuff on him, and George Green for free...nada so he didn't make a dime off me

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Yeah, but that's not what's in the photos. The top of the tree, the various little branches, still line up after the supposed change in angles. Billy couldn't change either the up/down or the side angle that much to change the background unless the tree rotated and tilted along with him. See what I mean?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Nohup]

Here's what I observe since scaling two images without key features visible (like the base of the trunk and the top) can present a problem. Two prominent branches have very different angles between them which appears consistent with counterclockwise rotation around the tree.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by space_traveler

Hello.

Water Ice on Mars was recently scientifically confirmed. That's it. However, it has been theorized as a possibility for a lot longer than 32 years. Giovanni Schiaparelli first discussed martian channels/canals in 1877, and the Martian Polar Ice Caps have been observed since the 1700s, so Meier discussing there being water on Mars in the 1970s is no big deal no matter how many press releases Michael Horn decides to put out. As far as the other astronomical "predictions" of Meier, well, those have already been addressed in this report.

I think the biggest thing to damage the claims of Meier over the years has been the invention of the Internet. When he began making his claims in the 1970s I don't think he ever thought that anyone would ever notice that his pictures of Asket were really of Michelle DellaFave from the Dean Martin Variety Show, or that his pictures of dinosaurs would be from an illustration by Zdenek Burian, or that the materials that had been used to manufacture his Beamships or Rayguns would be discovered by members of ATS.

I think this is the reason that he concentrates almost solely on the "spiritual teachings" nowadays. Pretty much all of his hard evidence has been refuted due to the Internet.

-Derek

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dklanan
I can’t prove this because this would get him and me into deeper trouble if I was to prove to the world what I am saying, but I have left this out for those of you wondering.

It is called a "proxy server".

Look into it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello.

I just realized that after posting my previous response that I had never published online my research into the Asket photos so some of you may not be aware of what I was discussing.

Here is Part 1:

Asket

In the 1983 book, UFO…Contact From The Pleiades Volume II, this photo is presented:

The caption for this photo reads, “This photograph has erroneously been reported by others as a picture of Semjase. This confusion began in 1975 when the first articles on the case were written by lesser informed individuals and has continued to this day. There are in fact no photographs of the Pleiadian cosmonaut Semjase. This is a photograph of Asket, a cosmonaut from the Dal Universe who first had contact with Meier in India in 1964 and helped him prepare for the Pleiadian contacts that would occur eleven years later.”

In the 1991 book, …und sie fliegen doch! (…and yet they fly! – German publication), this photo is reprinted (in better quality) with the caption, “DAL – Universum im Strahlschiff von Asket (DAL – Universe in the beamship of Asket)”:

Along with the reprinted picture of Asket there is this other picture that is identified as being of Asket and Nera:

Now, here is the problem with these photos. The person identified as Asket is actually the singer and dancer Michelle DellaFave. Michelle was a longtime member of the “Golddiggers” and the “Dingaling Sisters” who appeared on the Dean Martin Variety Show from 1969-1973. Michelle still performs to this day and her CD releases and performance schedule can be found at The Golddiggers Super Site.

Michelle first became aware that Billy Meier had published photographs of her as being his extra-terrestrial contact “Asket” in early 2007. Michelle wrote to me and said that “Nera” was actually Susan Lund. Susan appeared on the Dean Martin Variety Show from 1968-1973. This is what Michelle has to say on the situation:

“I know that the picture of myself and Susie is from the Dean Martin show when the Golddiggers were guests on the show. I think it is about 1971 and I did wear my hair with little curls at the side of my face. It amazes me that he chose that picture. I guess it was when they did the reruns in Europe. I do not want anyone thinking I am causing any problems. I am simply stating the truth involved with these pictures. I just know a picture of myself when I see one, as anyone else would. I know it is from a segment when The Golddiggers would sit around Dean Martin and sing beautiful ballads called ‘Welcome To My World.’”

Michelle also sent the following image that appears to be from the same episode:

You will notice that Michelle and Susan are wearing the same outfits as shown in the Meier photograph of “Asket” and “Nera.”

[edit on 12-8-2008 by derekcbart]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here is Part 2:

Starting in 2001 with the English publication of And yet… they fly! these same photos had new explanations for them. Billy Meier writes, “Unfortunately, during my conversation with Ptaah he revealed that the two women depicted on the photos are not Asket and Nera from the DAL Universe, but two American look-alikes. These photos are malicious hoaxes and were switched upon the order of and in collaboration with the ‘Men in Black.’” Now, why the change of explanation in 2001? It seems to be rather simple. In the 1990s videotapes of “The Best of the Dean Martin Variety Show” started to be released by Guthy-Renker Productions

I asked one of the original investigators, Lee Elders, about the publication of UFO…Contact From The Pleiades Volume II. Here is what he had to say:

“[Billy] supplied the material that was analyzed. I have letters from him stating that he was thrilled with the presentation. We gave him a couple hundred books at his request. I still have the letters saying he and the Pleiadians were happy the book had been done. In fact, the publication was mentioned in the original contact notes.”

So, for at least 18 years, from 1983 to 2001, these photographs of “Asket” and “Nera” were promoted and published, multiple times, as being his Plejaran extra-terrestrial contacts, but then in 2001 these same photos were now being described as “malicious hoaxes” and the only thing that changed was that the apparently original source material, The Dean Martin Variety Show, started to be released on home video.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Hmm..Intresting point there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join