It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I am a close friend of Billy Meier and have read enough of the rubbish about him on this website so will openly tell you the way it is for him right now. He has confided in me everything that is taking place in his life. Billy Meier’s family was threatened, his original pictures and documents were taken years ago, there were attempts made on his life and someone even went as far as to publish fake pictures in replacement of the originals so nobody would believe his story.

These rubbish recreated duplicates were purposely published with some of his collection in order to discredit him, they want you to believe he was after money and made everything up which was never true NO not true at all. Billy Meier is no longer able to openly discuss his contacts of the Pleiadians, he is being continually monitored and watched over closely all the time. His entire family will be taken if he goes against the orders of these men, I will tell you he told me these people were also extraterrestrials and looked human but were not.

He has told me these people have made attempts on his life and finally planted false information and rubbish pictures, they forced Billy Meier to go along with people to publish his books and made him go along with this rubbish scam or else his children and everyone he loved would be taken. Whoever these people are Billy made it clear that he had no choice in the matter and has gone along with everything they have told him to do.

It saddens me to hear all the negative comments made about my good friend Billy, people do not know his situation and he is a good hearted man but I can understand now how these people have succeeded in making Billy out to be a liar. From reading the internet stories and the published rubbish books most people believe he has hoaxed the world, these people have succeeded and some of the very collection that was published were authentic the other half are fakes but they could not hide those genuine pictures because he already put them in the public for many years but they still have succeeded and purposely faked most of them so all will disbelieve. I can’t prove this because this would get him and me into deeper trouble if I was to prove to the world what I am saying, but I have left this out for those of you wondering.

Billy has confided in me that his extraterrestrial contacts semjase in particular told him many years ago that the day would come that people would take over his life, he knew this day would come and it has. These people will go any length and distance to keep the truth from the public and because of the great many believers in Billy Meiers case from years ago this is why they have overtaken him and succeeded to make him into nothing but a shame and rubbish hoaxer. So now you know the truth, let it be said and let it be written.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As an observer, I offer my condolences for the terrible consequences of Mr. BM's notoriety. I will pass no judgment. Either on Mr. Meier or your post. Peace to you both.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I blame the Pleaidians. If they didn't want Meier to get all kinds of crap from people, all they have to do is give him some incontrovertible proof of their alien existence that can be tested and re-tested to everyone's satisfaction. And it would be simple for them to do, if they existed.

As it is, they just hung him out to dry with a bunch of "evidence" that is questionable at best, so he has to make excuse after excuse. Nice friends. If this is what we can expect of these aliens, maybe it's better they stay away.

So don't blame us. Blame those danged aliens. I want the evidence to be good! But I'm not going to be a sucker about it. For instance, in this photo montage you posted...

How is it possible for the exact same tree, filmed at basically the same angle, to have two entirely different backgrounds? Is the same tree in two different locations? Is it some kind of walking tree?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

His entire family will be taken if he goes against the orders of these men, I will tell you he told me these people were also extraterrestrials and looked human but were not.

Did Billy Meier ever tell you what kind of extraterrestrials these people were?

Where they come from?

I can only imagine what these people are capable of if all that you say is true so will not pass judgment as well.

Thanks

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i actually anaylized a documentary of this man and his pics and found it all quite amusing here on 1 side is you telling us the pictures are fake but on the other hand there are the same pics which he states are real, i think his ex wife has the true information

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I blame the Pleaidians.

Good point,

Nohup, do you think we should blame the Pleaidians for all the wars, starving people, and disasters happening in the world as well? Minds well right---
why not, I mean if they do exist like you said they certainly would have the technology to save the planet so why not put full blame on them for every little bad thing happening in the world===>

Damn you Pleaidians, come on down here and fix the planet and save us from the NWO before it's to late.

How is it possible for the exact same tree, filmed at basically the same angle, to have two entirely different backgrounds? Is the same tree in two different locations? Is it some kind of walking tree?

Could this possibly be one thing the OP was referring to? Was this scene real or a setup? I would be interested to hear which pictures the OP claims were the real deal and which one's he claims were hoaxed. Also which books were genuine if any?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Those are actually the same background from the looks of it, not two different ones.
It is the same background at different times of the day photograghed in different positions. Look carefully, because to me the backgrounds are similar.

Beyond that I do agree with all of your other points. It was his alien buddies that have done him the most harm if what the OP is saying is true.

Anyway On Topic: I admit I have been hard on the Meier case because everything I saw presented looked absurd, especially the dinosaurs and alien women photographed from books and a TV screen...but what do you expect?

It looks so fake its barely passable as a hoax.

If however as you claim some of his photos are real can you please point out which are authentic and which we created by secret intelligence aliens to discredit Billy Meier?

- Lee

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Those are actually the same background from the looks of it, not two different ones. It is the same background at different times of the day photograghed in different positions. Look carefully, because to me the backgrounds are similar.

Well, even if that were the case, then what about the saucer? Did it take hours to fly around the tree, or did it just come back hours later to do it? Either way, it's just doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I always thought the Billy Meijer case was interesting......until I saw some of the photos. Then I couldn't help but think he was a fraud. But if what you are saying is true, it kind of makes sense. Most folks believe he's a fraud too, so I guess they accomplished what they wanted.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dklanan
I am a close friend of Billy Meier

Perhaps you could be so kind as to ask Mr. Meier why he attempted to pass off a toy as an "alien ray gun"? The details of the exposed hoax can be reviewed at your leisure here; Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax(?) Discussion (was raygun pics)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
my deepest respect for Mr. Meier, i have seen to what lengths they go to spin things, to deliberately fool everyone, as they say, the lie is told at every level.

The day will come...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
just incase any one is unaware of my views on the meier case -

i think it is UTTER TWADDLE

that said -

anyone claiming that the 2 pics presented have a ` different bacground ` - implying the "tree" has been photographed in 2 radically different locations - not just from a slightly different bearing and elevation - in different lighting condition is an idiot - the gross topography is clearly identical

next - with " friends " like you billy does not need any enemies
these " evil aliens " you claim are threatening him - are demanding his silence and co operation
you you have come on here and shouted it from the roof tops - i hope you said your last goodbyes to billys family before you condemed them

last , billy once claimed that his ` Pleaidians friends ` - offered him a new arm - but he refused , the Pleaidians also carry ` ray guns ` which billy claims to have handled - why have these " friends " not stood up to protect him ???????????????????????
if they hhave rayguns - its not like they are none violent pacifists

a long time ago the brother of my best friend ran a pub - and found himself and his family threatened by ` criminal elements ` and was getting little real help from the police - in desperation he broke down and told his brother what was going on - within 24 hours tommo had dragged me and a sufficient number of his other colleages into the fray that when the showdown came - lets just say one of the threteners pissed his pants
and nothing was ever hear from them again

thats what friends do

where are billys Pleaidians friends ???????????????????

in closing - i did not believe that the meier case could get any siller , or the excuses more pathetic - but you sir have taken the farce to a new low

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I can’t prove this because this would get him and me into deeper trouble if I was to prove to the world what I am saying, but I have left this out for those of you wondering.

Then Mr. Dklanan you are certainly not committed to your statements and by
consequence to your expressed beliefs. You don't want to get in trouble right?
Then why don't you keep yourself away of all discussions regarding Billi Meier
and stay in your privacy enjoying your quiet life anonymously?

Billy Meier is certainly committed to his case for good or bad and he has accepted
his compromise in public. Even Michael Horn is committed to his work on Meier
and he is sustaining his crusade for good or for bad. Both Meier and Horn came
forward showing themselves in public, how about you? Right, you don't want to
get in trouble. Maybe you can learn sonething from them in terms of courage.

The fact that the Billy Meier case may be a hoax or not is another issue extensively
discussed here but I can tell you Mr. Dklanan Billy Meier certainly does'nt need any
lawyer specially an anonymous one.

I'm sorry sir but you don't come here saying this website has been completely partial
in judging and condemning the Meier case unanimously, that's not true. The case is still
in discussion in several threads and different dates. You may use the search function
even that will take you sometime to read all the threads about Billy Meier. You will see
the opinions are still divided wich is natural in a case like this. It was you who
condemned this website sir without evidences in your hand to support your claims. It's
clear to me you are following your own agenda or maybe somebody else's.

Finally. I found all your statements about Billy Meier, his life, his family and attempts
to his life etc. the same old stories that we have heard for years so nothing new here
to show Mr. Dklanan not even the photos. You said you are a good friend to Billy ?
Then I will ask you a simple question just to be sure you are indeed a friend to him.

Is'nt it true that Billy Meier is still sustaining that all the contactees in the world past
and present are false and liars? Only he is the real contactee?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

It saddens me to hear all the negative comments made about my good friend Billy, people do not know his situation and he is a good hearted man but I can understand now how these people have succeeded in making Billy out to be a liar.

Your good friend Billy Meier is no saint. Get real. Right from the get-go he started discrediting other people, it's right there in the first and second contact note. Don't pretend he's some victim. With his big mouth he continued for decades criticising just about anything and anybody. In ufological matters, Billy Meier attempts to distort, distract and debunk. He claims he's the only one with a genuine contact case and now judging from your words he doesn't even have that since false material was inserted.

Maybe the negative comments were deserved? What you give is what you get?

Lets also not forget that your friend is an ex-con, spend time in the insane asylum where he broke out from and joined the French Foreign Legion where he deserted from. Yes he had a fine reputation before he came to the world of ufology. But I guess if you talk to him about these facts he would have an explanation for everything.

You might want to ask yourself, is Billy Meier being played or is he playing you.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The background looks the same to me. It seems that the angle is slightly to the right for the one on top and at a later time in the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

What do people think of George Green? Didn't he talk about going to Billy Meier's place and taking pictures of the raygun, the craft and a hole in a tree produced by the raygun?

He claimed that he met the aliens I believe as well but couldn't take pictures of them or I think he tried but the camera jammed or something. What do people think about George Green?

I never really investigated the Billy Meier case or really took interest until just recently so I can't really pass judgment one way or the other. What I do know is that extraterrestrials do exist but whether or not Billy Meier or George Green had contact with them is another story.

George Green anyone?

A little Feedback please?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

George Green.
His website:www.nomorehoaxes.com...

Ok I am curious now, what do people think about the Handbook For the New Paradigm?
(Supposedly written by the same Pleaidians that Billy Meier was in contact with)

How about the Talmud of Jmmanuel? This is supposedly the REAL New Testament of the Bible.
(Another contact of Billy Meier.)

Link to the Talmud of Jmmanuel:www.tjresearch.info...

It appears that there are alot of books and information all linked to Billy Meier and his case, what do people think about this stuff? What does the OP have to say about it?

Here is an interview with George Green Project Camelot:
Video 1www.youtube.com...
Video 2www.youtube.com...

Supposedly the people from project Camelot visited Billy Meier’s place and took pictures and some of them came out silver. (Supposedly that was a sign to them from the Pleaidians showing they were there and watching) lol

Anyone?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry but his photographic evidence has been proven fake over and over again. Not just one or two of the photos but most of them.
Meier is an embarassment to all REAL UFO witnesses. He kills the credibility of people with real experiences with his fraudulent claims and contributes to making the field of UFO research a laughing stock.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Ok I am curious now, what do people think about the Handbook For the New Paradigm? (Supposedly written by the same Pleaidians that Billy Meier was in contact with)

Don't know that much about George Green. What I do know is that at one time he was a Meier promoter and if you search on YouTube you might find a taped lecture of him along with Wendelle Stevens. Later on the relationship between Meier and Green turned bad and I recall reading an article by Meier where he criticizes Green in no uncertain terms. On a sidenote, that happened a few times. Meaning some person promoting the Meier case at one time falling out of favor later on. Randolph Winters would also fall into that category.

How about the Talmud of Jmmanuel? This is supposedly the REAL New Testament of the Bible. Link to the Talmud of Jmmanuel:www.tjresearch.info...

Oh geesh. The Talmud of Jmmanuel. (TJ) I've had a few discussions with Meier supporters on that particular subject. My opinion is that the TJ is probably an invention of Billy Meier himself. Meaning that Meier re-wrote the bible and augmented it with his own New Age phylosophy. There isn't a shred of evidence supporting the TJ and once you get into that story it's full of holes, dead ends and conspiracy theories. Not to mention that Meier himself turns out to be the epicenter of that "original religion".

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I'm sorry but his photographic evidence has been proven fake over and over again. Not just one or two of the photos but most of them.

Frankly, that's a lie. Just because you agree with someone's claims does not make it proof.

Weither or not Billy Meier's claims are real I don't know, but if he was faking these, this man should be awarded for that alone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join