It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The celebrity debate continues!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now this is how you attack a candidate and drag him through the mud.

You dont flash pictures of other celebrities with nonsensical rhetorical questions of zero merit.

you do it Like this !!!

Point out what he's done. What he hasnt done. And how it effects YOU!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wasn't too impressed with this ad. Seems like it was a "you got me, now I have to retaliate" type of ad.

McCain's ad was fresh and resonated with the public. This is just "tit for tat", and "I know you are, but what am I."

Not much of an impact here.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What's so bad with having celebrity status anyhow?

We've had actors in the goverment for years.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Exactly right.

There is nothing bad about celebrity politicians, and its the point i've been trying to make.

RR refuses to discuss it, because his undying service for the mccain campaign has a contract saying he can't

Seriously though- McCains ad was complete garbage.

What better way to tell your supporters that you dont give a damn about them than to take a big dump on one of their daughters, on national television?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
McCain has been dumping on his supporters from day one. Why should Paris Hilton get special treatment?

Don't confuse me as being a McCain supporter. He will be a 1-term President, just holding the fort down till the Republican Party can get some real conservative leadership.

I am however 100% opposed to Lord Obama. Obama is what this election is all about. It is strictly an up or down vote on Obama, that is the only way McCain wins.

top topics

join