It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could use some help on a site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I in no way have the knowledge to program a site. I can make decent designs, but not anything to special. I am looking for someone who is pretty knowledged in programing sites and designing them. Basically I have an idea and I am looking for a partner in doing it. It would bring some income.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Do you have a budget for it right now?

Im a web designer/developer and I could help out.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Says I got one reply but dont see a reply?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

in which way do you want to program it?
i mean what do you want to do with the site?
i usually do my designs in photoshop and than i figure out the site in golive - which is pretty easy

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Basically it would be coding such as the coding used on the site goallineblitz.com something like that extreme.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ok than i am out
i am not able to do such stuff - sorry sir
hopefully there is somebody in this community who is familiar with it

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
what do you mean programming???

are you looking for a web developer?? or a web designer??

I know php server sided programming and also css and html ect.

I do suck at design of the website meaning making the website art look pro.

I can do some intermediate stuff with art but I ain't no pro at it.

I am good in php and html and css. I can even do some _javascripting.

that's about it.

What are you looking for exactly?? what kind of functions do you want your website to perform???

if it's interactive somewhat with a server I can help you out only with php coding.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I looked at that website and also notice and I am guessing your looking for someone to design and also program the website for you.

I downloaded that websites scripts, codes and read them. it looks fairly easy.

They just use html and css, but they created a code which I notice that if the screen gets bigger than the standard resolution a border gets applied.

if you notice the website you gave, change your resolution to the top one you can get and then look at the website you can see like a new background attaches on the sides of the main site.

I am currently working on my own website. I have my own server.

well I hope you can find someone that is willing to do it. I can only say that someone do that work will not stand for 300 bucks or less. So I am just saying if you make someone to design and program the website it would be expensive.

I just can only suggest to you look for 2 people one to design the website and one that will program the website.

if you are good in math you will know if you can play your cards right it would be cheaper to pay 2 people at a lower price then paying one person with a bigger price.

if you have 2 people working for you then people will be willing to do it for less then 100 or even 100, depends on the coding how much code is needed.

the less work for the people the less they will ask for it that is the key on making a website as cheap as possible .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
lol 300 bucks?

I would charge more then that for thinking about the project.

In reality add another 0 to it (or more) if you want a professional doing it and not some high school wanna be; and if your processing payments, peoples financial information, then do it right the first time and get someone who knows how to do it securely for your legal benefit.

Anyway good luck to the OP, you can PM me if you want a kick in the right direction.

You'll need a good designer, good with photoshop then converting it to XHTML/CSS and a server side developer with .NET/PHP/CF; whatever you want or your server supports.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thats why I am looking for a "PARTNER" in this no fee you will make money yourself from the site and if done right it could be a lot of money. I know a guy who has spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on goallineblitz and i am sure there are many more like him. My idea I am sure could make a lot of money.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Still need some help? I'll do it for 250 mate! - (Don;t kudge my site by the bes tI wcan do, although I dont know much flash as yet, but there are great apps like Cool Moves that can make flash with ease...

What exactly do you want to do? I know PHP, CSS, HTML, (duh) & Javascript. I can also use the many templates & then hack it by 'geting' it from the server with Dreamweaver, & modifying it to suit your needs.

I'm not looking to make money; just want to get by, & gety the info out, but I do need money, & I just might be able to help you.

Let me know.

(You can contact me by visiting my site, by clicking on my signature)

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Time=Now]

new topics

top topics

join