It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD exercise planned for Washington D.C. '8-12-2008'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We all know what usually happens when NORAD plans to exercise...

Let's hope they don't include any folly this time!

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. – The North American Aerospace Defense Command and its geographical component, the Continental United States NORAD Region (CONR), will conduct Exercise Falcon Virgo 08-11 beginning Tuesday in the National Capital Region (Washington, D.C.).

This exercise comprises a series of training flights held in coordination with the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Capital Region Command Center, the Joint Air Defense Operations Center, the Continental US NORAD Region, Civil Air Patrol, US Coast Guard and CONR’s Northeast and Western Air Defense Sectors.

www.norad.mil...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Tapped In]

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Tapped In]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't think they would try the same thing agian I hope not any way
But then again most people don't even know where Georgia is and think Russia was the one who started the conflict

Get the sheep to look one way as the wolf comes from behind

I guess we will find out if this is just a EXERCISE or not in the next 24 hours

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, I hope for the best. First 9-11 (that was a fact), then the London bombing (training exercise too), and now this? are they gearing up for a false flag action to acuse Iran...

What I would really like to know is if they posted in advance if there were going to be NORAD training missions before 9-11 happened?

There are also some more questions that I would like to ask....

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

we sure will and I for one am prepared. Thank goodness. I'm ready for this...

At least I hope so.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the time passes with no 9/11-sized events taking place, but quite honestly, every bit of my intuition down to the very core of my being tells me otherwise.

Lately I've been finding that my dreams, thoughts, and intuition have all gradually been validated by world events as well as discussion here on ATS. You see, recently when I have a nightmare, certain freaky aspects of the dream will pop up in a thread soon after. I've also been attempting to write a novel, and a lot of my dreamed-up scenarios have been either happening, or alluded to more often (sky anomalies, sudden day-time darkness, holographic projections of planets & UFOs, etc).

Anyway, just this weekend (Saturday night & all-day Sunday) I had a crippling headache, and my wife had something like vertigo for that duration. The last time I had a headache that bad was 2 days before my Grandfather passed away - I was bedridden for half a day. Sunday night, it went away, and suddenly I saw this week as a representation of September 9-15, 2001. Just last night I turned on the TV at 11:45pm just to check and make sure everything is OK (I watched 9/11 from Sydney that Tuesday night at after 11pm).

Now I hear NORAD is planning an exercise this Tuesday. It's all seemingly falling into place. I hope there are some kind of counterracting forces at work to prevent this.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If it is indeed another parallel drill/real world scenario like on 911 and people buy it...Ill have to agree with the leaders decision on destroying 2/3rds of the populace simply because they are dumb. Im all for it

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

What I would really like to know is if they posted in advance if there were going to be NORAD training missions before 9-11 happened?

Yes, sort of. It was an actual operation and not an exercise.

www.norad.mil...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Boone 870]

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Boone 870]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

We all know what usually happens when NORAD plans to exercise...

We do?

What happened during the five previous exercises they've held this year?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know 9/11 changed the world but the next disaster will be bigger. But I know theres hope.

"I looked, and there was a pale horse! Its rider's name was Death, and hell followed him. They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth to kill people using wars, famines, plagues, and the wild animals of the earth." (Revelation 6:8)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hold on.

How many drills have there been since 9/11 ?

Are you saying this is the 3rd?

9/11, London bombings and now this one?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What if they are anticipating trouble on that day and want to have all the right equipment and personnel in place without alarming the public?

Lot of trouble in the world right now, perhaps what they are doing is prudent.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thats plausible, than again....everything is at this point.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
you know i look at it this way if they being the powers that be are going to do somthing they had better be very slick. Because there are to many people paying very close attention to them since the 9/11 feasco. the excusses they used last time isn't going to fly. you all ain't seen no civil disobedience yet. this people will get the answers they want and were locking for all along.

new topics

top topics

join