It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coney Island Mob beats Ex-Marines rescuing girl

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Both of you stop.

A bunch of idiots beat up a girl and a couple of russians, and they had racist intentions, that's it.

It doesn't matter what their history is, what race they are, what they have been through, what the statistics are, where they come from, because everyone is an individual, who cares how many black, white, asian etc people are in prison etc, each person is responsible for their OWN actions, because they are human. That's final.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I will make one more reply to you (remember.... irish.. stubborn
) and then I will honor your wish.

You obviously carry a large chip on your shoulder to the white race. You have yet to answer my question (although, you may have done so by the time I hit the reply button).... who has oppressed you? At this point, the black and hispanic in america seem more entitled to things than I am..

I am not prejudice, but I can view things as they are and I see that the black population in America is as a whole carrying a chip on their shoulder, creating their own destruction and proverty, and putting the blame on white ppl whose hands have been tied in the name of "political correctness."

Look at Detroit City. Look at the numbers. Since decrease of the white population and the increase of the black population, the city has on a whole become more crime ridden and many of the buildings lay in ruins.

This is not BECAUSE the black populations skin is black, it is because they have used their own skin color as an excuse for their attitudes and hate.

For the most part, the black population here in tx is respectful and easy to get along with. They don't act entitled (the mexicans are picking up that slack) and they work for what they have and all in all, we live peaceably w/ our black neighbors. Until recently, pretty much we kept to ourselves and the black neighborhoods have been as clean and nice as the white neighborhoods.

Of course since the blacks from north started leaving behind the ruins they have caused in northern cities and started coming here, the hate attitude is becoming apparent.

Again, you are not entitled bc you are black... I am not entitled because I am white. The attitude, much like yours actually, that the white man owes the black man is retarded and unjustified.

Let me tie you up to the whipping post and beat ya for awhile, then you can complain about me and my white arse.

Hell, I will say the same thing to the white trash, baby poppin', tax stealin' fools in America too. Quit feeling entitled, quit complaining about how you are oppressed, and get to working for your own happiness. No one can hand that to you... but you.

I can say this bc I am happy
and have worked to get myself here... there are a few on this board that have known me for several years that can testify that I pulled myself up by the bootstraps and got to work instead of wasting my time blaming everyone for the position I found myself in).

And on topic......... the 'hate crime' law is still retarded and should be thrown out and those that helped bring it about should be beatin' w/in an inch of their lives (dramatic effect for your pleasure).

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
I will make one more reply to you (remember.... irish.. stubborn
) and then I will honor your wish.

You obviously carry a large chip on your shoulder to the white race. You have yet to answer my question (although, you may have done so by the time I hit the reply button).... who has oppressed you?

I didn't want to have to answer that but since you insist.
The white cops that harassed me all my life treating me like a criminal.
Being eyed down in almost every store I walk in to because they think I'm going to steel.

White people who think there entitled to better treatment like the ones in this thread, because 30 blacks beat 2 whites that served in Iraq?
What about the amount of Americans that are killing people in Iraq?

The point I was trying to make is, why is it ok for Army boys to go kill in war but they get beat up by blacks in there own country and it's a hate crime?

Most of you are just Ignorant and racist no matter how hard you try to hide it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
ugh...I'm suprised at The New York times to be honest, they reported it so eh...
the biggest problem i saw with the report was this.

The two former Marines, meanwhile, insist that the violence had racial overtones, although the assault has not been labeled a bias crime.

Bukler said, "Those in the crowd were yelling, 'Hey, white boys, you're in the 'hood now!' We were yelling back, 'We don't care - we live here!'

#1 the opinion of racial motivation should not have been shown as it had nothing to do with the reporting of the crime...

#2 enforcing the racial overtone of the crime with the second quote had no bearing on information and was again "painted to piss off the masses"

Shouldn't matter if it was white on black or black on white, the point that most of you here even bother to care is cause for concern.

Humanity is looking like crap no doubt to headlines like "Mob of blacks beat 2 white"

your argument is if the roles were reversed the treatment would be different yet in your own role to the post you went the path the media would go...shame on you.

The problem with your statement is that a huge mob of blacks "lynching" a couple white people is a really big deal. The victims plainly stated that they believe they were targeted due to *race*. So race would be the story then. It means maybe we don't understand the extent of racism. By mentioning the possible race basis of the crime, it points out a possible larger problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FeedMeACat

What a bad way to look at things, you call me a idealist and yet you fall on the complete opposite side to the point of a defeatist, i guess if and when the NWO comes into place you will be like sure i'll take the microchip, come on, some people gotta stand up sometimes that unto its self is why were not animals were human beings.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I find your logic and reason so thwarted its almost comical and you will 'instinctly' feel the need to rebel with more foolishness. You may find this insulting though I do believe you have escaped the discipline in the past for whatever reason though there is good reason for 'discipline' as to how it pertains to your own growth and development.

All you have to do is attempt to put yourself in the place of the other and imagine, though realistically how you would react.

A woman is screaming for help.
Regardless of her position in life she does not deserve to be dragged and beaten and possibly forcibly raped and murdered.
A man has a duty to protect especially a woman whom is unlikely to defend herself against a mob regardless of color.
The wise thing to do would be to call 911, give location of assault, leave phone off hook, let officers hone in on position and possibly get audible evidence of the crime as well as take a picture or to (from the phone) of the scene. Then, 'assuming' backup is on the way attempt to defend the woman.
It appears in this particular instance that the 2 Russian American Marines were unaware that 30-50 fellow mobsters who just happen to be black would jump in with a racial slur and unfairly assault the 2 men.
Who would stand a chance against 30 to 50 assailants.
That is cowardly to begin with for 30 to 50 to jump in and assault the 2 marines attempting to help a female in crisis.
The fact that 30 to 50 jumped in was clearly a racially base hate crime.
When a human acts in this fashion they resort to the animal world and therefor are not due human treatment.
They are to be treated as animals when they behave like them.
How else are they to be treated?
Think about that. Is one to attempt to be 'rational' or 'reasonable' with these people?
Would you?
Now imagine if you are the two Russian/American Marines who saw a woman in danger, screaming, crying and begging for your help...would you not attempt to help her regardless of what color she is or you are for that matter?
Now no one has the facts of this case at hand and no one here witnessed the incident though you are responding to the situation as if the facts were as stated.
One more scenario. What would you do if that was your sister, cousin, Mother? It doesn't matter what skin color they are in this situation though the 'racial' slur at yourself (assuming you were one of the Marines) would not help with your 'control' now would it?
I think everyone here has the sense that you have a difficult time controlling your feelings and thinking rational and reasonable about these matters.
Try to put yourself in the place of another before prejudging the situation.
You have alot of hate built up in you though that is in you. You will not be able to love or truely respect another until you learn to respect yourself.
I don't care what color you are though your comments give credence to racial profiling just because of how you think and act.
If you want to agree with how these subhuman acting people responded in this manner then don't complain about being put in their category.
Are you worthy of respect?
Show it, prove it, live it and stop blaming others for your failures in life or for those who may have failed you growing up.
If you want respect, don't take it from another.
If your worthy of respect, don't act to the contrary.
If one may have a prejudged opinion of yourself, prove them wrong, otherwise you justify their assumption like a self fulfilling prophecy.
I say these things since I get the impression you may not live long with your current attitude and behavior.
When your dead, your dead.
No one is responsible for your how you choose to 'act' in a situation but yourself.
Think prejudice all you like if you must though act on it and it will surely catch up to you. It always does in the ~end~.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

"The problem with your statement is that a huge mob of blacks "lynching" a couple white people is a really big deal. The victims plainly stated that they believe they were targeted due to *race*. So race would be the story then. It means maybe we don't understand the extent of racism. By mentioning the possible race basis of the crime, it points out a possible larger problem."

This is true and is why whites must apply for a gun permit and carry it on their person. If blacks are to have this attitude and act like animals then they should justifiably be treated as such for your own protection.
I carry one and will not hesitate to kill another who threatens my life or another in my presence. This is common sense and survival regardless of how the 'media' may spin the whole race issue.
If one wishes to act subhuman, especially as a group, which was particularly bizarre in this case, they should be treated as such.
I don't 'consider myself 'racial' though I can't forget that which I witnessed throughout my years. Some blacks here in America are too far gone and brainwashed by their peers of whom have never had respect for themselves and therefor, by natural law, will never have respect for their neighbors; and that goes for whether their neighbors are black, white, red, yellow or pink.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wish mankind would evolve to the point that they may not differentiate another based on color though until that time of 'enlightenment' takes place, one must simply protect themselves.

One's color is an illusion though perpetuates itself on another.

Interesting fact about the 'human being', how trapped they are in their own self-perceived box.

Try to do positive acts every day unto another and perhaps you may be seen differently unto yourself and your fellow man.

Assuming the worse in others guarantees the worst result.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Though don't forget that you would protect youreself as 'that' other would protect themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Brooklyn can get quite ignorant at times, especialy in coney island

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

As a citizen of New Orleans, i can tell you that racism is alive and well down here, and it's all about hating whitey

seriously, and people think it's ok

I got jumped in junior high by at least 20 black kids in Livadais Junior High,
because i was white, had long hair, and wasn't in a gang

yes all of the above got me jumped and rolled down 2 flights of stairs

and only 2 kids got in trouble, when asked why they did it they openly named the reasons above , like it was perfectly logical

Most people would blame rap in general, i don't .
but i do blame local rap music for insisting that the white hating thug lifestyle is just peachy keen

if more kids listened to Wu-Tang or even DangerDoom , this would be a different place

but they don't , and local rap has exploded into a hate mongering crack slinging joke

I'm just an American, not a German -American, or French-American, just American, and when you put a prefix in front of American, your not really taking being a citizen seriously

and thats how we are truly divided

yes my spelling sucks, so don't reply about my grammer, just the comment, please

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

I commend their bravery but...

Where were those same heroic soldiers in 1868 when lynch mobs of famer thugs attacked black men and raped black girls??

Karma always has a strange way of re-inventing itself!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

TO BUDS84

THEY KILLED A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS IN IRAQ?

JUST SHUT YOUR TRIFLING PATHETIC MOUTH YOU CHAIN SNATCHING LIBERAL. WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPEAK I SAY TO MYSELF "YOUR MOTHER SHOULD OF HAD AN ABORTION."

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join