It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coney Island Mob beats Ex-Marines rescuing girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by DuneKnight
this has nothing to do with race

So if a mob of 30 white men had beaten 2 black men unconscious while yelling "Hey, Black boys, your in the suburbs now!" that would not have been racist either, right?

I can't say. Unless it's determined that if the victim were of the same race as the assailants then the assault would not have occurred, then not enough information is available to label it a "racial hate crime". For me I'm riding the fence and considering it a distinct possibility but will withold definitive judgement for now.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why did those two retards get involved? don't feel sorry for them.
Who in their right mind would try to save a girl from a mob of 30 black guys?
Thats just asking to get killed lol.

How do they know she wasn't just a hooker that ripped off her pimp or customer?

The same thing would happen if two black guys tried to stop the Mob/Mafia from killing a girl.

The two retards served in Iraq, they probably killed about 50+ innocent civilians while in Iraq.

Just because they are White American doesn't mean their life is worth more.
I'm sure this type of thing happens a lot more than it's reported.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
lets not ponder on the superficial side of things, just because one guy expressed racial thoughts, doesnt mean that the whole gang beat up those guys because they were white. from my knowledge, people DO justify violence because of racial differences but the violence itself comes from somewhere else. in other words any person i fight with today whether he is white, black, Hispanic--i will probably utter racial slurs at him so as to merely insult him.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

if u read the article you would know that they politely asked them to stop. its not like they went to them guns blazing. well i do see ur point but someone had to do something, we cant always wait for batman.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

Originally posted by buds84

The two retards served in Iraq, they probably killed about 50+ innocent civilians while in Iraq.

Why do you feel the need to prove you should have been aborted?

Speculation like that is just plain stupid.

Feel free to tell me what "Good" they could have done in Iraq?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Why do you feel the need to prove you should have been aborted?

Speculation like that is just plain stupid.

Without knowing their specific job in their respective services, it could have been anything from providing medical aid, construction, security, destorying weapons caches, etc etc. I could go on and on

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

None of which is doing any good but only helping war and mentally sucking off the Bush family and friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hmm. Liberating Iraq from the despotic rule of a madman, rebuilding a country and safeguarding it while it makes the dangerous trek from dictatrship to democracy, defending the local population against a murderous, depraved, sociopathic and sucidally zealous religous fringe hoping to drag it back into the dark ages?

That enough "good"?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Why did those two retards get involved? don't feel sorry for them.
Who in their right mind would try to save a girl from a mob of 30 black guys?

How about REAL men for starters! The retards are the mon.... damnit, I mean the idiots who were messing with the girl.

Thats just asking to get killed lol.

Yeah, I am failing to see the humor in it personally.

How do they know she wasn't just a hooker that ripped off her pimp or customer?

And that's a reason to put your head down and continue to walk on your way?

The same thing would happen if two black guys tried to stop the Mob/Mafia from killing a girl.

And you can rest assured that sharpton and Jackson would have been all over that like white on rice (pardon the pun)

"Probably" being the operative word here. Notice that the topic isn't about what they did in iraq. It is a point being made that "hate crime" seems to not apply when the races are reversed. (personally, I think the whole idea of "hate crime" is retarded in the first place)

Just because they are White American doesn't mean their life is worth more.
I'm sure this type of thing happens a lot more than it's reported.

Actually, you are correct. Seems to me the value of the white person is declining. We are being overrun by the blacks, mexicans, towel heads, etc. and force fed their ways of life and history of their cultures and religions.
[edit on 11-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

Hmm. Liberating Iraq from the despotic rule of a madman, rebuilding a country and safeguarding it while it makes the dangerous trek from dictatrship to democracy, defending the local population against a murderous, depraved, sociopathic and sucidally zealous religous fringe hoping to drag it back into the dark ages?

That enough "good"?

You are truly clueless.
From Saddam ruling Iraq to Bush? damn I don't know which one is better because both of them were up to no good in the first place.

The media will make it seem as thought Iraq was helpless without US going in there to take everything they want.

Look at the "bigger picture"

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Which parts of Iraq have you been in?

What towns did you talk to people in?

No need to avoid the question by posting a rambling, senseless response.

How about specifics. Or you could just admit you have never been there and get all of your information from DailyKos.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
is it wrong to not fancy a black girl????its just im from england and it is gettin increasingly populated with black people.i cant go out the house without seeing them. i am not racist but i do not feel attracted to the females thus tei absolutly no need 4 them to be in the country. i hate the fact that that incident happened with the marines.if you ask me all the attitude and racial conflicts is caused by them. knifecrime and guncrime is ridiculous round here and you dont have to look far to find the culprates. i think 1 white boy died this year off being shot. think its close to 25-30 black kids now that have ben murdered and these are certainly not racial attacks this is amoung themselves so what happens if we whit getcaught in the crossfire???it is not the white who are maliciously looking for troube to gain "respect"i dont mind orginised crime yaknow its a living, but killing over what? respect what the [snip] is that you get respect for the things you do for other people not what you do to other people, the day bnp becomes parliament is the day england stands tall and becomes reunited with its true founders of glory

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation removed. Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 12/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

here are no civilians in iraq just terrorists.that is why we fight

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You are truly clueless.

Yep guess so.

From Saddam ruling Iraq to Bush? damn I don't know which one is better because both of them were up to no good in the first place.

Before we liberated Iraq Saddam had used Chemicals wepons on his citizens numerous times, since then AQI has tried to use chemical weapons. Meanwhile guys like the two beaten are ordered not to shoot back at anyone firing from inside a mosque in order not to offend religous sensibilities.
No real difference there.

In Saddams Iraq 100% of the people voted for Saddam. After the liberation AQI tried to ensure there wouldnt be any more voting. Guys like the ones mentioned in the OP risked thier lives so Iraqis could vote for guys like AlSadr.
No difference there either.

Look at the "bigger picture"

The devil is in the details.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
ATTENTION SHOPPERS!!!!

There is a special on Warns and Points Penalties in Aisle Five...

...if you would like to take advantage of this limited time offer, post another OT Insult and one will be delivered to you expediently.

ie: Knock off the personal insults - debate/discuss the topic not the person please.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

A real man should know better than to play Super man and try to save one girl from a mob of 30 guys, I mean come on, 30 vs 2, what were they really thinking, I know it wasn't getting out of there as heros.

Yes, if it was some hooker, put your head down and walk away, as a matter of fact, if it was your GIRLFRIEND put your head down and walk away, then you can live the rest of your life instead of instantly going to heaven.

The only reason this is in the news is because they are White and they served in Iraq.
What if this was 2 black people being beaten down, wouldn't be on the news I bet you that.

Value of the white man isn't going any where, like it or not, all human started in Africa and deep down inside everyone has some black in them, even if it's 0.4%. Thats why when white people get old, you see a lot of their hair goes curly and sometimes almost negro like. They going back to their roots in their old age.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

WTF?
They saved that girl because they were real MEN.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the feeling that there are more important things than fear"

Maybe they did not care for there own safety as long as they could help that girl. I am pretty sure that in the back of there minds they thought just maybe these "people" would let there humanity kick in a little when faced with a chivalrous act.

Have any of you grown up in an all black neighborhood?

I have, my family and a polish family were the only whites in the neighborhood. I became tough but kept my chivalry. I kept my human dignity, in the face of greed, hatred and people taking advantage of EVERY situation they were faced with.

I KNOW the truth for I have witnessed its ugliness.

Some on here stated this article was to divide and conquer. If so then why do they not report more everyday crimes, hell I would see them multiple times a day growing up. The reason why they don't is because if they did the blacks would scream racism and not watch that network or channel anymore.

Political correctness is not helping anyone. If I go to my Doctor and refuse to tell him my symptoms I will not get well. If our country does not face the facts it will not get well. It will fester and rot and as people witness certain groups take advantage they will think to hell with it, they don't play by any rules so why should I? The rot will spread until we have a society that is not civil and I don't want to see that happen.

Wake up, turn off the idiot box and go hang out in the inner-city hoods and form your own opinion. Its not pretty.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

Which parts of Iraq have you been in?

What towns did you talk to people in?

No need to avoid the question by posting a rambling, senseless response.

How about specifics. Or you could just admit you have never been there and get all of your information from DailyKos.

Hi, I live in Toronto in a neighborhood FULL of people from the middle east.
I talk to people from Iraq all the time, so yeah, I know whats going on. I get my information straight from the Iraqi mouth.
If you would like to see, search for Thronecliffe park dr in Toronto in google earth, zoom in and you should see about 2000+ middle eastern people walking on the side walks and parks, you can tell by the clothes they wear.

OH BURN

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join