It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one get off the Grid and protect himself from the Agenda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Agenda involves exterminating 80% of the world's population. Anyone who is aware of the Agenda will find himself asking "How do I make sure I'm not in the 80%?".

Population control involves vaccines, junk food, cancer, possibly biological weapons, possibly wars, possibly economic collapse, possibly hunger, possibly chemtrails, and definitely fluoride.

So my question is: if such an agenda does indeed exist, then how does one protect himself from it?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Learn how to survive in the wilderness. Once the time has come, move to the woods. Atleast that's what I would do.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just lost all my money in the bank.

It seems to be pretty effective, being that I am completely broke and jobless I can not be found if I choose not to.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I just lost all my money in the bank.

Ouch. How'd that happen?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Im not really sure it was a chain of events, but the economy is bad and only seems to get worse. I like to think I am lucky but it sure doesn't feel that way.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Probably try to act as if you have some sort of skill "they" might be interested in slaving you for.

Like for instance, if you are somewhat good at intimidating people, they might recruit you to become some sort of officer or programmer or handler.

Or you could dial up George Bush and ask if you can be his sex slave...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Probably try to act as if you have some sort of skill "they" might be interested in slaving you for.

Like for instance, if you are somewhat good at intimidating people, they might recruit you to become some sort of officer or programmer or handler.

Or you could dial up George Bush and ask if you can be his sex slave...

Another idea would be to volunteer to be part of the clean up crew. Someone is going to have to get rid of all the dead bodies. You know "they" aren't going to be digging holes......

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, one good way to start is to stop logging on the Internet, and for sure stop posting to any public message boards. I mean, that's a no-brainer.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Well, one good way to start is to stop logging on the Internet, and for sure stop posting to any public message boards. I mean, that's a no-brainer.

And why exactly is that?

Also, I meant how does one get off the Grid and protect himself from the Agenda WITHOUT living in the wilderness!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Move, to a nuetrel country

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would assume that getting off the Agenda means making some drastic changes. The stuff like stop using a credit card or cellphone, don't get your name on any payrolls, work odd jobs for cawsh without giving your real name. Don't visit the same place too often, keep limited company, warp your fingerprints, all that stuff.

I would for CPSI (Center for Public Safety Initiatives) and we do a lot of work in tracking criminals and mapping out where hotspots for potential crime is. We usually look for things I mentioned above, although there are a few I'm leaving out. It's a drastic change, but if you think its worth it, go for it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

And why exactly is that?

You're kidding right? You don't understand that the second you log onto the Internet your every move is being tracked and analyzed by somebody, and you can never be quite sure who that somebody is? And posting only makes it 1,000 times worse, because you're making a positive, active interaction. This isn't like watching TV, where nobody knows for sure what you're doing with it. It's all logged and filed and accessible to anyone with the resources and will to find it. Internet anonymity? Ha! That's a good one!

So if you really want to be "off the grid," you need to stay as far away from the Internet as you can, pay for everything in cash, and keep modifying your appearance so that the dozen tracking cameras that see you every day can't identify you. Then dump your cell phone, unless you like the idea that everything you say is broadcast for anyone to pick up.

After that, you can start working on diffusing your identity regarding utility bills, credit card payments, and so on. Think Jason Bourne. The trick is not to steal someone else's identity, which is going to raise a flag, but to create a variety of functional identities of your own that you can shift through or discard as necessary.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I like to believe, if you’re meant to survive, you’ll be at the right place at that right time.
The ball is rolling, and the shadow gov, will never give up there power without a fight.
The best advice I can give is pursue your own individual spiritually, and don’t get caught up in propaganda. Take one day at a time when the # hits the fan. Focus on developing your skills, they will be needed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Off the grid, without living in the wilderness? Interesting concept. If you are in a city, you are tied in. Everything you do, everywhere you go, you either have a camera or leave a digital fingerprint someplace.

Buy some land out of area, buy some generators, stop using phones, avoid the city, for Gods sake dont use credit cards.

The concept of being off grid, is just that. Taking care of yourself and avoiding the convienance of modern society. Cant really have it both ways. If you want to pay for your internet connection with a credit card, have your "money" direct deposited, and then head down to McDonalds, you are going to find it impossible to be off grid.

If you want to build a house by hand, drive a well, and think you can make it without electricy, you may have a shot.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I saw an interesting video about the Nazi's and the plan to watch everyone using a timeclock. So to escape the grid just use cash and don't punch a time clock. Thas it. They can track your cell phone or whatever, even watch you on surveillance. But unless you are wanted they aint gonna come looking.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We need to set up many thousand sleeper cells across this country so that if the NWO does in the near future cause economic collapse and start their regime of ultra-power and dominatixism. They should be ready to provide, food, untainted water, protection and power/fuel. Just an idea. JOB

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra
Off the grid, without living in the wilderness? Interesting concept...

...Buy some land out of area, buy some generators, stop using phones, avoid the city, for Gods sake dont use credit cards...

Actually, it takes more than this. As long as you have a Social Security Card you'll never be fully "under the radar." In short, as long as you're tied into any "adhesion contract" with the State & Federal governments, they'll always have a way to keep you "on file."

Primary to the purpose would be to "update" your Birth Certificate: That is, you need to take your Birth Certificate to the County Recorder's Office & have a written Affidavit ready...A little more details at the link below. Also, to get off the Social Security, that will take another Affidavit declaring that you're voiding the "contract" due to "non-disclosure" at the time it was signed by your parents. Again, more details at the link below.

What this does is tells the government that you're no longer a part of their "system," rejecting their commercial offer of contract: In turn, you'll lose all Federal benefits, privileges & immunities, but you'll also not be obligated to surrender your Common Law jurisdiction to Statutory Laws...Unless you allow yourself to be tricked into it again.

The link to this thread (on the last couple of pages) can give you some better info & leads. Warning! Don't take the info at face value! Some of the details there may vary somewhat from State to State, so make sure to consult a lawyer practicing Common Law, not an attorney who has invested himself with qualifications from the BAR...Licensed BAR attorney's have forsaken the Supreme Law of the Land to uphold Statutory Law higher than the Supreme Law (you can't trust anyone who serves two masters & the feds worship money above all else & so do their attorneys). Common Law lawyers may be a bit difficult to find, but well worth it. Get the details as you need them, asking the kinds of questions that you'll have after you read the thread-link.

As far as getting land of your own, you can't ever truly own your property if you go through a real estate agent...The only way to truly own your land is to have the strongest Allodial Claim & possess the Land Patent: More details (again, make sure you research the facts for yourself) at the linked thread (perhaps a page or two earlier than where the use of Affidavits are mentioned).

As far as the use of "money" goes, they can also use the serial numbers printed on Federal Reserve Notes to track cash purchaces...Start looking into Barter Exchanges (Google is your friend).

Once you can get yourself settled, make sure you can defend what you own, because everything you have at that point will truly be your property & you have the Natural Right to defend it!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Outstanding post. Thank you for the information.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

And why exactly is that?

You're kidding right? You don't understand that the second you log onto the Internet your every move is being tracked and analyzed by somebody, and you can never be quite sure who that somebody is? And posting only makes it 1,000 times worse, because you're making a positive, active interaction. This isn't like watching TV, where nobody knows for sure what you're doing with it. It's all logged and filed and accessible to anyone with the resources and will to find it. Internet anonymity? Ha! That's a good one!

So if you really want to be "off the grid," you need to stay as far away from the Internet as you can, pay for everything in cash, and keep modifying your appearance so that the dozen tracking cameras that see you every day can't identify you. Then dump your cell phone, unless you like the idea that everything you say is broadcast for anyone to pick up.

After that, you can start working on diffusing your identity regarding utility bills, credit card payments, and so on. Think Jason Bourne. The trick is not to steal someone else's identity, which is going to raise a flag, but to create a variety of functional identities of your own that you can shift through or discard as necessary.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Nohup]

What if you encrypt and anonymize the traffic?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm actually going to turn this very topic into a lifelong project of sorts. Maybe it's the NWO. Maybe it's war, or perhaps just plain old self-sufficiency. Here's what I'm planning on.

Off-grid, mostly self-sustainable housing. Electricity generation, water, wastewater, and the ability to produce food, all on site. Face it, though. You'll never be able to produce everything you need to survive on your own. Ergo, the best solution is to produce something that you can use to barter. This could be a skilled trade, such as carpentry, auto mechanics, or my personal favorite, medicine. People will *always* need medical care.

Fuel. The catchphrase of the day here is biodiesel. Look into it.

Defense: Following any type of crisis, whether it be social upheaval, natural disaster, war, whatever...you will need to have the training and equipment to defend what is yours. The Have-Nots can and will get violent to procure the things they need to survive. If you're self-sustainable, guess what..you're a Have, and you won't be very popular in the eyes of Joe Sixpack.

Communication: Worth its weight in gold. You don't have much if you don't know what's going on outside your little corner of the world. Shortwave receivers can be had for as little as $30 and will go a long way towards keeping you and yours informed.

This is a lifestyle, not something that can be packed away in a closet until needed. The time to get chickens is not when you see mushroom clouds on the horizon, same thing with growing crops.

You will, however, sleep better at night knowing that you will survive regardless of whatever else is going on in the world.

<<   2 >>

join