It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion for the 11th puzzle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
I would like to heart fully thank all of the staff involved in this, as well as all the other games. As if your plates aren't full enough.

I second that! I'm sure I'm not alone in finding this a really fun experience. How often do you get a chance to get an adrenaline rush from a riddle? Thanks, ATS!

And thanks to all the members and participants -- the cooperation and teamwork that's presented itself during this game has been inspiring, and truly indicates what makes ATS such a wonderful community.

You guys are great!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
OMG! I got it... I tried the variation:

"it is all a lie that is the truth"

Congrats!

So that's where the other 'I' went... 'that IS' not 'thats'...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes indeed

Thank you to all staff who made this possible, and all players who made this such a wonderful experience. This game was my introduction to ATS, and I couldn't have wished for a better one!

P.S to SO and other people in charge: I notice you have the option of giving away 5 t-shirts to people who contributed but didn't solve any of the puzzles themselves. I think this would rock, because everyone's collaboration has been crucial throughout.

Oh, and I think americandingbat deserves one of the thumb drives just for being here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Finally, well done Ian. I'm glad you were the one to get it, well deserved.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now that all the solutions are in, confirmation emails will be going out within the next 24 hours, and prizes going out late September, early October.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That's it? That's the profound final statement?

Hat's off Ian. Kinda thought you would get it. After all, he who writes cryptogram solver programs in their spare time deserves to win.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Way to go, Ian!! While I haven't been contributing a whole lot to this last puzzle, I've been watching closely like a creepy stalker, and I'm glad to see that it finally got figured out!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

OOOOH DUH!!!!! Lol. Congratulations! I got the last half right. I should have known better.

Great job!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Congratulations, IAN

Thanks and congrats to all involved in creating the game too... well done

Looking forward to more in the future

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Congratulations, Ian! Everyone did so well...you are all so smart! You should all be very proud of yourselves!

Yes, looking forward to another game!!! Thank you, ATS, for this opportunity!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Congratulations Ian you conspiracy master you
I was unable to spend time on the last few puzzles due to work but I had hoped I could get the chance to have a crack at the last puzzle. Oh well, there's always the next competition! (And I cant complain I won a t-shirt!!!)

Thanks to all the ATS staff who worked tirelessly so we may have many many sleepless nights seeing purple bars and spotty dots dancing about in our dreams

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join