It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy - WW3, Russia, China and Bermuda Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I read an article around 6 months ago and at the time it seemed fairly unlikely to be true, but as times goes on its getting very real. I dont know what to make of it but here's the story anyhow -

Prophecy -

"Before the year is over, America will be involved in a life-and-death struggle for survival in a global conflagration. That chilling prospect emerged from mysterious communiques picked up on the radio of an airplane flying through the Bass Strait Triangle, between the Australian mainland and the island of Tasmania.

The area has been the scene of many unsolved disappearances of ships and aircraft and has been linked to the Bermuda Triangle, also the scene of many baffling phenomena.

On February 18th, pilot Michael Cross was flying his twin-engine Cessna from Melbourne, Australia, to Hobart, Tasmania, when his radio erupted in a flurry of panicked communications between a squadron of U.S. fighter jets and ground control.

"The pilots were involved in a furious fire fight" Cross says. "From what they were saying, the enemy planes were from Iran, Russia and China.

"One commander on the ground uttered the phrase: 'This is World War III. There's no going back now. We're in this to the bitter end.' "

Other information gleaned from the radio talk indicates that the U.S. and it's allies - England, Canada, Japan and most of the European countries - will become involved in a war with a coalition of forces led by Russia, China and Iran.

At the time of the communications, the war had just started and nuclear weapons had not yet been used, but both the ground commanders and the pilots were fearful that they would soon be deployed.

The pilots realized they were in a fight to the death and were worried for the safety of their families.

"From what I could gather, the date of these mysterious and frightening communications fell in October of this year," Cross says.

- Sun, March 08

When I first read this it seemed way off track, but now 6 months later.... I don't know, I mean I know this story seems out there... but its not far off considering today's news headlines.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So do you have the original link to where this info has come from?

Interesting though.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Out of all the predictions I've been reading up in here, this one strikes me the most. If you really think who we are up against right now, it is almost down to the last detail of that prediction. Then again, a few months back I said almost the same thing, except instead of Russia I thought of North Korea but who knows?

If you have time could you post the link to your findings?
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry guys I don't have a link, I copied it from a paper I read back in March, I kept it because I was intending to post it at some point but never got round to it... until now.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

I am most intrigued - I have done a quick search but didn't find anything on this yet.

You wouldn't happen to remember what paper that was that you found this in, would you? It does sound like a genuine anomalous experience, would be good to find out more if possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
China and Russia on the same side?

Were it Russia and the USA against China (or even China and the USA against Russia) it'd be more credible.

And listing Iran as one of the enemy along side Russia and China would be like listing Norway as an Allied force alongside the USA and the EU ......

And what's happened to North Korea? Maybe they're on our side now? Or have the hoaxsters forgotten them?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Aye, well - taking it at face value - most of what is reported is the percipient's interpretation of what he heard, and as it appears here, filtered through some form of media, we only have one quoted phrase from the transmission itself. I would have been interested to find out more about it, but I couldn't find anything online after looking again. It doesn't look promising -in terms of not being a hoax - it has to be said.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It could be a hoax, I dont know... just thought I would put it out there as it wasn't on the net. It just seemed to me that things were heading that way, at the time I read it... a war like this was not even close.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
China and Russia on the same side?

Were it Russia and the USA against China (or even China and the USA against Russia) it'd be more credible.

And listing Iran as one of the enemy along side Russia and China would be like listing Norway as an Allied force alongside the USA and the EU ......

And what's happened to North Korea? Maybe they're on our side now? Or have the hoaxsters forgotten them?

I too would like to find the original source of information. Im pretty sure I would have read it in the local news being from Melbourne myself.

anyway, dont be surprised to see Russia, China and Iran in the one coalition because they already are. Its called the SCO - the Shanghai Cooperative Organisation

en.wikipedia.org...

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is an intergovernmental mutual-security organization which was founded in 2001 by the leaders of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Except for Uzbekistan, the other countries had been members of the Shanghai Five, founded in 1996; after the inclusion of Uzbekistan in 2001, the members renamed the organization.

The SCO is primarily centered around its member nations' Central Asian security-related concerns, often describing the main threats it confronts as being terrorism, separatism and extremism. However evidence is growing that its activities in the area of social development of its member states is increasing fast. Unlike CSTO (Collective Security Treaty Organisation) it is not a security organisation.

At the June 16-17 2004 SCO summit, held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the Regional Antiterrorism Structure (RATS) was established. On 21 April 2006, the SCO announced plans to fight cross-border drug crimes under the counter-terrorism rubric.[4]

Grigory Logninov claimed in April 2006 that the SCO has no plans to become a military bloc; nonetheless he argued that the increased threats of "terrorism, extremism and separatism" make necessary a full-scale involvement of armed forces.[5]

There have been a number of SCO joint military exercises. The first of these was held in 2003, with the first phase taking place in Kazakhstan and the second in China.[6]

On a larger scale, but outside the SCO framework, the first ever joint military exercise between the PRC and Russia, called Peace Mission 2005 started on August 19, 2005. Following their successful completion, Russian officials have begun speaking of India joining such exercises in the future and the SCO taking on a military role.

The joint military exercises in 2007 took place in Chelyabinsk Russia, near the Ural Mountains and close to Central Asia, as was agreed upon on April 2006 at a meeting of SCO Defense Ministers. More than 4,000 soldiers participated from China. Air forces and precision-guided weapons were have likely to be used. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov said that the exercises will be transparent and open to media and the public.[6][7]

In October 2007, the SCO signed an agreement with the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO), in the Tajik capital Dushanbe, to broaden cooperation on issues such as security, crime, and drug trafficking.[8] Joint action plans between the two organizations are planned to be signed by early 2008 in Beijing.[9]

This is a formidable organisation in strength and one that would give the West a seriously hard time if we were ever to butt heads with them in a military way.

no winners in the end.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
II HAL II - you put 'Sun March 08' at the bottom of the quoted text - I must have missed that before - I take it that's the newspaper that you found this in? There are a few Sun newspapers around the world - is that the one here in the UK or another one?

If it was published in newspaper it should be possible to chase up the original source.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I knew it! And I read somewhere some time ago that Russia and China are cool. And it makes sense, both are sleeping giants on the world stage.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Sounds like great science fiction. I'm not calling you a liar, just saying that this type of story is the kind of paranormal stuff I love to fantasize about.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lets just hope this will never happen, but I do fear great changes are going to happen in the near future. A war is more than likely.

If the plan of the Illuminati is real then a West vs East war will become a reality.

Just don't forget who you are when the fighting starts!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What does the scalar effect of cuban and nasa radar sites in bermuda have to do with Russia and China energy agreement to kick US out of the middle east? That Georgian CIA president is a real D.A. if he thinks he can stop the public from finding out about Russias continuous oil supply.

Steve from scalawars@yahoogroups

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm going to call hoax on this, it sounds like a piece of fiction and iust seems rather convenient that you have it all typed up but cannot give specific detail of the source (and there's nothing online about it).

What Sun newspaper was it specifically? and what date was the file you typed up this article into created?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by mc1km]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok, here's some additional info about another incident from that area that comes from right here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's also this comment from a poster to a forum that was discussing the Bermuda Triangle and a show on the Sci-fi Network.

Australians say much the same about 'Bass Strait Triangle' stories, I mean, just look at what happened to the Sydney to Hobart fleet in '93 & '98.

This quote comes from here.

www.bautforum.com...

Apparently, this is an area with some unusual events that have occurred whether due to weather phenomenon or something even more unusual. A search for "Michael Cross" though has yet to turn up any information about the incident the op has mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join