It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Large Hadron Collider, Nostradamus & the recent Dark Sky Phenoms!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toorop
Many people here are reacting like one of us travelled back to the 16th Century and shown Christopher Colombus a car GPS...

"IT'S THE DEVIL I TELL YOU! ALL JUMP OVERBOARD, THE WORLD IS GONNA END!"

Just be calm and enjoy science.

If we all die, at least there won't be any Nostradamus believer posting here "I told you so..."
Hate that kind of people...

gps wouldnt work in the 16th century. it requires a satilite to work

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The only problem with the Nostradamus-Geneva prediction is that it was a prediction for a period a good few hundred years ago.
In effect, it has expired.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a critic, but I think this is a case of making the prediction match the event, rather than finding a prediction OF the event.

I'm also not aware of any significant increase in Dark Sky Phenomena, but I'm not an expert so please correct me if I'm wrong here.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Hey stop there, don't let FACTS get in the way of creating hysteria from end of the world scenario's!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That quatrain says nothing about the world ending in 1999. Please re-read.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
obvisouly the world has not ended and will not end, all the theroies that come out are really immature.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
dark skies i think refers to tornados/ hurricanes. there was a succession of these phenoms prior to the operation of the lhc

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

"Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,

Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,

Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him,(?)

Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Migrés, migrés de Geneue trestous,

Saturne d'or en fer se changera,

Le contre Raypoz exteriminera tous,

Auvant l'aruent le ciel signes fera."

its true he's a prophet!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 13-9-2008 by drevill]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It begins with an event in the sky. This event is not natural, but supernatural. This event is not the Warning itself. This event has no effect on nature or on the planet. This event is not a comet, nor an asteroid, nor any other natural event. The purpose of this event is to get everyone's attention, and to awaken anyone who is sleeping. It is very brief, even momentary. It has been said by Conchita that this event begins with the letter 'A'. I believe that the 'A' stands for Angel, because this is not a natural event, and because God often makes use of His Angels to herald His Divine Acts.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well, there have been a few such (well documented) events, the most notable being the "miracle of the Sun" at Fatima, on October 13, 1917.

Despite of what some self-styled "skeptics" may tell you, it has remained unexplained - inexplicable, even.
It's a very interesting story.
But I digress... Sorry.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

NASA has issued warnings about solar cycle 24, which just started on 9/23 being really bad. If you look way back to 1859 and accounts of the only known severe solar storm you will have the answers to what Nostradamus was talking about with signs in the sky. Put two and two together and you have a super conducting magnet and liquid He together causing a very big bang during this solar storm. This solar storm will also knock out power to most of the world! Also studies have been done linking solar storms and volcanic eruptions. Look at 45 degrees and you will find Yellowstone National Park. Recent ground surveys were compared to surveys done in the 20's and found ground deformation to be greater than 3 feet in rise then add on the current rise and you get a greater than 5 foot rise in the caldera dome ( comprised of mostly flamable gases in liquid form) and at current is still rising. Note Mt St Helens deformation was only a few inches. The eruption and following immeadiate monsterous explosion will be so great that it will be visible from New York city and felt around the world. The shock waves will travel all the way around the Earth. This bring us to La Palma Island off the coast of Africa. The Shock waves will also cause this Suoper Volcano to erupt in a blaze of glory and cast the already faultering island into the Atlantic causing the lagest known Tsunami ever. Tie these all togeher and you have what was described in the book of revelation. Check what I have said here do all the research and you will see for yourself. Solar Cycle 24 started on Sept 23rd with immediately enormous sun spots larger in dia. than the Earth.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

But do we really understand the full concept of physics as we call it or are we just taking a man's word for it .... Just think outside the box for a minute everything we know has been discovered and taught by ourselves !! and a large amount of this we put down to a natural phenomenon which we don't really understand . What happens if all of this info is wrong after all was anybody there at the original big bang ??? nope just another theory which may have catastrophic implications for this planet !!! be afraid be very afraid ............

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
[some of them where fairly decent jokes. i think he did apparently predict his own death but only a day, or afew days at most before

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well I am still here. I survived! Anyone else? Am I alone?!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Has anyone connected this topic to the solar events we 've been warned by NASA that could occur during the time the sun is in this phase. If you look back to the 1859 solar storm you would c some similarities in this event and nostradamus' quatrain. The aurora borealis created would be red in color and streak the sky, CERN is a huge magnet in ess, this huge liquid helium cooled magnet controls the particle stream. The sun's current activity has tremdous effects on anything magnetic, Check the voltage of the CERN facility, Say that area is hit by a huge solar discharge. Liquid Helium is used as a collant. reversing a magnet of that polarity would have tremendous heat output which would not be able to be cooled by all the rupturing (from heat expansion) helium cooling systems. You do the math from here but that is one big azz explosion. Peak solar activity was first forcast to be right around the eclipitic, then reforcast to be sring of 2013.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by just theory

raypoz is reference to a positron ray, that of which CERN uses. High intensity magnets direct a beam of positrons. These beams are directed at each other to cause collision. The current solar activity is a severe threat to these magnets above anything else. An intense enough magnetic storm could cause pol reversal in the magnets directing the beams. These magnets are cooled by liquid helium. Reversing the magnets would cause intense heat causing the Helium to ignite. Deny Ignorance!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Pretty simple and straight to the point. Get the f out!

Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
Since Saturn's core is mostly composed of iron while its upper atmosphere has a pale yellow hue due to ammonia crystals it can be described as gold. Could this mean things will be turned inside out???

Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him,
Could he have meant the King of Peace. Latin translation Rey Paz. Could this be the Vatican whom sits on a thrown and is looked upon as a peace maker or the one who was given the noble peace prize?

Before the coming the sky will show signs.

No comment on this one.
Stop this project while your ahead is all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The 'problem' with CERN, could be that it has (depending on where you look for info) a magnetic field that is between 100 000 and 140 000 time greater than Earth's. If that is not a problem then I don't know what is.

As for Nostradamus, I can't help but noticing that people are very 'quiet' on his prophecies on the invasion of Europe by a certain religion and its ensuing war.

Is he right about anything at all..........can't say. I am not an expert on these things despite wide reading.

However, there is consensus amongst some that 'something wicked this way comes'.

May you live in interesting times........and I think we just may qualify!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join