It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is a Conspiracy!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Okay so I posted a thread on ATS stating that russia attacking georgia is a lie right. and I saw it posted with my own two eyes. more than once I even re posted it and it's not there. I even check my page for most recent post and it's not there far as i'm concerned this is a conspiracy. I mean do you honestly think that the people who are running this would allow good information to slip out on some conspiracy nut jobs website ?
I'm starting to get a small idea that somethings up on ATS or the system malfunctioning

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on 11-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You aren't crazy. I saw the threads.

Maybe it was the allcapped title and the lack of information in the OP that sent the threads away.

These are things to avoid in thread making.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I also tried to open the post, nothing, a message, a long message, saying something about a problem ?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ggurl777

Ats is not a conspiracy.

And easy on caps in the title, that's only gonna make things worse.

You are welcome to post here

[edit on 8/11/2008 by schrodingers dog]

[edit on 8/11/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you actually read the u2u's you were sent you would have realized by now that the Staff has been sending you messages

See that bright red box next to mem center click on it to get them

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yea, avoid anything real, it gets a lead weight attached and it goes into basement as evidence. and it is interesting how some individuals can call back stuff you edited out even before posting - this has happened to me twice -- or it could be something like wave lengths who knows, but, you had better please the moderator or love inventing new email addresses... cuz, man are they strict. to a minute to he I dont like you, all I have received. I'm not here to make friends -- I here to assist in any way possible Justice for 911 and all of its victims -- which is basically, every man - woman and child in the country.
Well, if justice is real then it will start with this: The Immediate seizure of all assets of all nations involved and they are numerous.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
If you actually read the u2u's you were sent you would have realized by now that the Staff has been sending you messages

See that bright red box next to mem center click on it to get them

I don't mean to be a jerk, but isn't the U2U system down right now?

I know my U2U button has been removed, as I assumed everyone else's has too.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You can make complaints about ATS using your ComplaintsForm in the MemCenter or use this thread: ATS Issues Thread

Or you can simply read the U2Us we sent you or ask us why your threads were closed (mostly its because we close DUPLICATE Threads).

This thread is closed.

top topics

join