It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inductee shot dead at L.I. Masonic lodge rite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I didn't see this anywhere, but thought that someone would be interested. It is actually from a few days ago.

"PATCHOGUE � A secretive initiation ceremony in the basement of a Long Island Masonic lodge went "tragically wrong" when a member mistakenly pulled out a loaded weapon and fatally shot an inductee in the face, police said Tuesday.
William James, 47, of Medford, N.Y., was pronounced dead at the scene of Monday night�s shooting inside the Southside Masonic Lodge, said Suffolk County Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick.

James was participating in an induction around 8:40 p.m. at the Southside Masonic Lodge when Albert Eid, 76, of Patchogue, pulled out a gun from his pants pocket with real bullets instead of blanks and shot him, Fitzpatrick said. Eid had had a permit since 1951 for the .32-caliber handgun used in the shooting, but it was not clear why he brought it to the ceremony."

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sounds quite comical to me. it seems a bit odd to have him shot in the face if he was aiming for the cans, or am i looking at it wrong

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here is another interesting artical on it>

"MASONIC MURDER RITUALS, OCCULT SECRET SOCIETIES AND JACK THE RIPPER

Infowars.com
3/10/04

The news that a Mason was shot dead at a masonic initiation ritual "designed to create 'a state of anxiety" reminds us for a similar incident that happened at an occult KKK (masonic offshoot setup by Supreme Grand Master of the Masons, Albert Pike) initiation ceremony where a man was hit by a stray bullet.

The New York Post reported: ' Guns, a guillotine and mechanical rat traps played a regular role in a secret Masonic ritual that turned deadly for a Long Island man"

At the higher levels of Freemasonry, they don't just engage in simulated murders/sacrifices of Hiram Abif

(see AmericanMason.com -- " The climax of the ritual occurs when King Solomon, at a loss for the high Masonic word, utters his own and, using a secret grip, raises the intitiate, representing the decayed corpse of Hiram Abif, to an upright position. It is in this act of raising that the spiritual moment of the 3rd degree is attained: the initiate is raised to Master Masonhood.""

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sorry... it was posted..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
sounds quite comical to me. it seems a bit odd to have him shot in the face if he was aiming for the cans, or am i looking at it wrong

The bullets were 'suppose' to be blanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
sorry... it was posted..

Opps! My bad! I am really starting to dislike the accuracy of the search feature.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just to clarify:

The ceremony in which a Mason was fatally shot by another was not a Masonic ceremony. This tragedy occured during an initiation into the "Southside Fellow Craft Club", not a Masonic degree. This "club" was invented by a group of members from that particular lodge, without the fraternity's approval. Its initiation consisted entirely of pranks, one of them having gone way too far, leaving an innocent man dead, and his family grieving.
The Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of New York has temporarily revoked the charter of South Side Lodge, and has suspended its members, pending investigtion into the matter. The Grand Lodge has issued a clear statement that such "clubs" which practice these kinds of pranks and hazing will not be tolerated.
There are no firearms (real or toys) ever used in Freemasonry. According to A.E. Waite, the degree of Prince of Mercy (26� in the Scottish Rite) was once performed with a revolver lying on the altar. When Albert Pike revised the ritual in the 1870's, he eliminated the revolver from the ceremony, replacing it with an arrow (Pike had been made an honorary Chief by the Creeks, and his revision of this degree reflects traditional Native American spirituality).

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Originally posted by elevatedone
sorry... it was posted..

Opps! My bad! I am really starting to dislike the accuracy of the search feature.

I agree with you, the search feature is not the easy to use tool that it should be.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This was not part of a masonic ritual. The group involved is a non-chartered "club" who were using the Temple for their initiation. Guns are not involved in any chartered lodge ritual.

"Ecrasez L'Infame"
Voltaire

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It sounds like to me the guy probably freaked out when some evil knowldge was disclosed to him, and said "I'm going to the police about this." It just makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
It sounds like to me the guy probably freaked out when some evil knowldge was disclosed to him, and said "I'm going to the police about this." It just makes you wonder doesn't it.

If that were indeed the case, those guys would have to be the most incompetent "hit men" in the history of the world. I'm no expert on assasination, but I've watched enough gangster movies to know that when you want to "whack" somebody, you dump the body in a river, or bury it in concrete, then organize fake alibis....you don't call paramedics and police to the scene like these guys did.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They were just a bunch of schmoes playing "secret society" bs.

The mason who shot the member was an old and most likely forgetful man. (pistol permit since 1951!)

It sounds like classic incompetence to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
masons are under lucifers influence.

top topics

join