It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vortex MAps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi As I posted in an earlier post, I had brought something up to my Wise Mason friend. Its about vortex maps in Nova Scotia Canada, how they all have certian points of interest and intersections that we laid out years and years ago, but today you can find those points exactally with GPS device.

I cant explain as good as this website does, please take the time to look, read and examine this persons findings.

www.vortexmaps.com...

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts..........as I am at a loss as to how an explain it. but some very interesting points like the one with the statue built and the road built to go around it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
my opinion... its a scam. The link to the pic broken and secondary links to fraudulent merchandise selling for thousands. The should raise a big red flag.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't honestly understand the point the person makes when saying things like "They had to build a road around the monument". You can go many places all over the world and find roads with things in the middle of them, monuments or otherwise. There's one at the legion about a 4 minute walk from my house that commemorates lost soldiers, there's one in Mahone Bay about a 10 minute drive from where I live that has an intersection that goes around it as well.

The large rocks look like they are just the remnants of glacial retreat,, which is common throughout Nova Scotia (I live there, I should know). The other structures just look like old rock walls that could have easily been built by settlers or explorers that came ashore before them, although I am not sure how likely the latter is. If these are real ruins this guy found, he should report them to the proper people so they can get excavations underway to figure out what they are and who they were made by.

The other stuff on his main website appears to be a bunch of booklets for sale about pseudoscientific topics that rely on faith in lieu of actual scientific evidence.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by OnionCloud]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by OnionCloud]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
hey Im not sure why you are getting some site about selling books, if you click the link it should take you to a site of vortex maps in NS. I also am originally from NS too. www.vortexmaps.com...

here is an example how they all piece together. above link

I understand what your saying about the roads being built around monuments in other places, but why can we make people move to put a road someplace but the monument or statue stays put an we have to go around it.

anyway I find this intriguing about the mason halls and churches all being fairly close to one another along with some of the monuments.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I guess its just a coincidence that all these points line up perfectly to make make a vortex liek the map shows, an do the history on the statue in the road, the monument was there first and teh town history shows it was built around it.
before you try an debunk things look at the history of the place first. open your minds.

new topics

top topics

join