It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain- Lost In Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this.

McCain Lost In Space

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

...and...people actually support this man.

there are many favorites, but my favorite of the favorites

mccain - "i dont know where you got that quote"

commentator - "i got them from you, from John McCain, its right here"

mccain - "silence"

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If someone starts a thread about Obama saying something stupid, the same people above me will have completely different reactions. No doubt shaming us all for stooping so low.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Its more than saying something stupid. Its a pattern of not remembering what he said, what he voted for, etc.. Everyone says stupid things, it happens, Obama will say dumb stuff and or mispronounce, McCain will do the same. This has to do with lying or mis-remembering. Or making false claims over and over.

Please post the Obama video that shows a similar pattern of behavior.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Nice find "iamcamoulfalge"!

I just watched a Youtube video on McCain which it showed him getting angry and getting confused, some of the footage I haven't seen before.

How could Obama be any worse than this guy? Obama all the way...if only I could vote though seeing that I'm a year underage.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

..except that you havent started a thread like that.

You start threads like "obama is the antichrist" and "obama is a muslim"
and my favorite

"Obama wants us to inflate our tires ??!!"

context of the content is whats important.

John McCain is an idiot. How ANYONE can support him is beyond me.

If you dont want to support Obama - fine, i think you should - but...whatever.

But supporting John McCain?
Are you suicidal?

I'm flattered that my opinion weighs so much on the content of everything anti-obama you post.

So why dont you go start a thread just like this, exactly like this - about the same things mccain said in obama's words?

.....i'll gladly partake in such a thread.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I agree. Even if you dont support Obama, the threads and rumors that are started about him are absolutely foolish. I'm all for calling out both candidates.....on relevant issues. Not this BS I have been seeing about Obama. If people have legit gripes about Obama, then so be it find real sources and facts about his policy or lack of judgement or whatever but most of the crap out there finding the "negative" of Obama are just plain lies or irrelevant.

Now McCain is a different story. There is a lot of videos and documentation that shows a pattern of anger, ignorance of world affairs, lack of remembering how he voted on particular bills, forgetting statements that he is on record as saying, racist remarks, questionable voting record, etc..

Its funny, I posted a thread about Obama and The DNC awhile back and it didnt get a lot of attention. It was about who is funding the DNC. Great fodder for any NeoCon, but not one even commented. Instead they post all the propaganda; closet muslim, messiah, antichrist, snob, elitest, etc..

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
If someone starts a thread about Obama saying something stupid, the same people above me will have completely different reactions. No doubt shaming us all for stooping so low.

These aren't "stupid things" or gaffes these are outright lies. He lied.
Surely you see the difference?

McCain and his McCaniacs better keep the focus on Obama because when you start paying attention to McCain you actually see how lost this guy really is.

It's why everyone on this forum is hunting for Obama dirt.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
McCain is a piece of junk. It's one thing to be misspoken on occasion, or make a mistake every now and then, but to be as completely hipocritical as this man, and then be as angry and confrontational when questioned on a clear pattern of some kind of lapse in judgement, is inexcusable, and deserves no forgiveness. This is our republican presidential nominee people. Nothing but the best for the good 'ol USA. What a friggin' nightmare...

new topics

top topics

join