It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruit from another world? (Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i've eaten the top two.. the dragon fruit and the horned fruit.

dragon fruit tastes like kiwi fruit.

i dont know why you think things come from other planets just because they look exotic to you.

you know a deer with huge antlers may look like it would have come from another planet if you've never seen it and all you grew up around were platypuses.

but no.. we see deers with huge antlers as .. hmm just a plain ol deer.. normal earth thing.

but someone who's only seen platypuses will see the deer and it's huge antlers and say oh my god what a crazy alien creature with huge roots shooting out of it's head.

if i had never seen jelly fishes before then was all of a sudden taken in a submarine to see some .. i'd think i was in a different world.

it's all in the eye of the beholder.

life can look very exotic here on earth.

and i think that all life forms here may very well be patented inventions.. creations.
by some other race.

i wish i went the route of genetic engineer.

-

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
[edit on 13-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You quoted yourself? That's not even original. See there's a difference between this thread and your "Kitten Skulls on Mars" thread is that I posted this in Skunkworks. I don't make any kind of claim. In all scientific likelyhood, the chances of fruit or seeds coming from elsewhere is 999.99% more probable than a kitten skull on mars. Think about it.

Plus, this thread is educational in nature, whereas yours is merely conjecture. Inconclusive , blurry photographs from a distant planet that can never truly be topics of meaningful intercourse or knowledge.

And if you're going to attempt to derail my thread at least show some creativity, that way you'll garner some respect, of which you have little at this point. Good day.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

well the difference here is that YOU are claiming this...lmao

my kitten skull thread was not my claim.

so now we see,

who is the one making crazy accusations and is spreading their own ignorant theory"s around ATS

you are the pot calling the kettle black.

You don't read much do you? If you had read my original post, you would see that I claimed that the fruit posted was terrestrial. Again, you are mistaken, ignorant, and just plain foolish in your attempts to gain momentum for your argument.Try again, and this time put a little more thought into it.

Originally posted by NightVision

Although you are looking at pictures of fruit grown terrestrially, I just look at them and have to think they, and possibly many other species of animals came from somewhere else, and were seeded here long ago

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just ignore the troll, he'll eventually wander off, probably into the sun at which time he'll be turned to stone.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

you can spin that all you want but the fact remains you think they may be from another planet as implied by your title.

so maybe you should read what you wrote

Fruit from another world?

that is not denying ignorance and is embracing it...thanks for the disinfo

Incorrect again. All life on Earth technically was seeded here form somewhere else through various means over time. Disinfo? Try opening up a science book if you can find one. Ever hear of a meteor,?

Keep going this is fun to watch your hole get deeper. Yeah, kitten skulls on mars. Got it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

sorry its hard to ignore a HUGE trolling motor when its shoved in your face.lol

hope your right on trolls wandering off

he's talking about YOU. You just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This one looks weird

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
**** STOP THE BICKERING NOW ****

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by easynow

You quoted yourself? That's not even original. See there's a difference between this thread and your "Kitten Skulls on Mars" thread is that I posted this in Skunkworks. I

I just have one simple question, can you link me to skunkworks please or u2u me it, thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You should see some of the crap they’ve made out In Stephenville, TX. One year the made carrots for the OU vs. Texas game that looked like it had the Texas Longhorn logo on them. It took them a few years but it worked, but he carrots were inedible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join