It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed flying saucer- Russia 1987

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"In the beginning of August 1987, five soldiers of the Leningrad Military District went to the North Karelia region on a special mission, and were required to guard an object of unknown origin. It measured 4 meters long, 4 meters wide, and 2.5 meters high. The 'flying saucer' was found on the territory of another military unit near the town of Vyborg. The object had neither doors nor hatches, and all attempts to open its hull were unsuccessful. The military attempted to break parts off the disc, however, they were only able to remove some rods from the stern. By the end of September 1987, the object had mysteriously disappeared without a trace from the hangar where it was kept."

this sounded interesting and i was wondering if there was anyone that knew more or had links on the subject

www.iwasabducted.com...

this is the link that i found it on

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've seen these pictures before, and i think, if i remember correctly, they were successfully proven to be fakes. There was another crash that occured in the former Soviet Union that is somewhat more credible, i believe it was in the 70's. Good find, anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The video (which is quite long) is more impressive, but has been pretty well debunked before... Search on Russian UFO......

Here's the link to one of the other threads on it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

join