It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law, Economic Collapse INC-Prepare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I woke up today with this message in my youtube inbox, sent to me by my friend josher123:

*-------Original Message-------*

*Date:* 8/3/2008 10:57:11 AM
*Subject:* Martial Law Is Now Only Weeks Away!!]

I do not make it a practice to pass this type of article along but in reading it and doing some quick research Some of his markers points are really valid. Enjoy remember don't shoot the messenger.
Jim

*PRIORITY REPORT:* *MARTIAL LAW IS NOW ONLY WEEKS AWAY**!*

*I don't know whether you have heard of George Green**, but he is a former investment banker (Registered Financial Principal with the N.A.S.D.) and a Broker/Dealer, Securities Underwriter, Real Estate Developer, Insurance Broker and Publisher, who was invited to become a member of the 'Power Elite'.* *However, faced with a moral and ethical dilemma, he turned his back on his former associates and chose to walk an entirely different path in which he has tried to warn the world of the Power Elite's** plans for the future.

Anyway, my attention was drawn to a recorded telephone conversation, on July 16th 2008, between George Green and an as yet unidentified web interviewer from the 'Conscious News Network', at: www.consciousmedianetwork.com...*
If you cannot access it there, it can also be found at:
video.google.com...

*Although it is described as a 'video', as the content is audio only, the streaming is smooth and seam-free. However, knowing how busy you are (and just how little time there is left for the world), I have extracted the main points emphasized by George Green, which I have listed, without comment, as an Appendix to this email. In the event that you require clarification, having listened to this recording a half dozen times, I am familiar with all the 'nuances' and would be happy to oblige.

The bottom line is that Bush is now expected to introduce Martial Law on or before 30th September 2008 - since this date marks the end of the Fiscal Year, when revelations about the true state of the economy - and the questionable practices of the Federal Reserve - are likely to result in riots in the streets and stockbrokers, bankers and financiers throwing themselves off the roofs of their buildings! It is not certain what pretext Bush proposes to use to 'justify' the imposition of Martial Law, but keep an eye on any War Games scheduled to take place in September 2008.
My own money is on a Fort Detrick created Flu Pandemic spread primarily by
compulsory vaccination but, judging from the deliberate complexity and diversity of 9/11, we must be prepared for multiple false flag events to throw state government and the citizenry off balance.

Best regards,

Chris

P.S. Because of the urgent and vital nature of this communication, I have extensively copied it so you can send it to others whom I hope will recirculate it as widely as possible to their email listings.

--------------------------------

1. At the beginning of July, the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland, which is owned by the thirteen [Illuminati] Banking Families under Rothschild, stated that it wanted to audit the US Federal Reserve. Bush reluctantly had to agree to this, but with the provison that the audit would not be conducted until he has left office. However, when the truth inevitably leaks out on 30th September 2008, clearly the Bank of International Settlements will no longer be prepared to accept the US Dollar.

2. With the realization that the Federal Reserve has been pumping two billion US Dollars a day into the economy in a forlorn effort to try to keep the US afloat, the US is now construed as 'the poor kid on the block', the 'bankrupt of the world' and nobody is prepared to lend them anything. Foreign governments have said 'We will no longer take your bonds'.

3. This situation has resulted in worldwide repercussions: for example China, which is the biggest US creditor, has told US importers that they may not pay more then 20% of the total cost of their goods in US Dollars.

4. Also since the beginning of July, Germany has announced that it will no longer accept Euros from eight of their fellow EU members, the two countries with which they are most concerned being Italy and Spain.
5. The Real Estate market is expected to go down by an additional 50% from its value on 16th August. Because of the collapse of the Real Estate market, which is expected to lead to at least a further two million foreclosures within the next 12 months, US Banks are no longer prepared to trust each other, so inter-bank lending has virtually ceased.

6. This has had a knock-on effect on would-be house purchasers. Like the old days, anyone who now wants to get a mortgage has to put 20% down and to satisfy the lender that their job is secure.

7. You may have seen Bush go on television to tell everyone not to worry as the US Government-sponsored Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will guarantee the safety of their bank deposits. However, the truth is that the FDIC can barely raise 30 cents on the dollar to cover its potential liabilities; and Bank of America and Wells Fargo are in a similar situation.

8. Banks have already started telling their depositors that they cannot withdraw their own cash.

9. It is universally accepted internationally that the US Dollar is going to collapse by the end of September 2008. some foreign banks have already started to refuse to take U.S. deposits and, since the Patriot Act, if you do manage to send money to a foreign bank, they are required to report the fact to the USG, who will make you prove how you obtained it and if you cannot do so, they will automatically label you a 'terrorist' or a 'drug dealer' and confiscate it.

10. The Bank of South America is trying to organize its own currency for use within the South American continent when the US Dollar finally crashes, based on an initial provision of eight billion dollars.

11. As at July 1st, the Japanese stock market was down 12%, the Australian stock market was down 18%, the German stock market was down 22%, the Indian stock market was down 36%; and China's Shanghai Exchange was down 50%.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The rest of the message:

12. Within the next year, the DOW is expected to fall between 7500 and 8000.

13. Everyone is now desperately trying to get liquid; and Oil, Gold and Drugs have become the only universally accepted world currencies.

14. The only sensible advice is either to change dollars into other currencies, or buy gold and silver (while you still can, because the US is likely to make it illegal to own gold); and stock up on canned food and ammunition, the price of which is going to go through the roof. Already the major canners have reduced the size of cans by 20% to preserve stock whilst also maximizing their profits.

15. Already 80% of the cost of an apple in a supermarket is due to energy costs; and this proportion is likely to rise. We have already started to see the situation where growers, producers and importers have stopped supplying many basic foodstuffs because the price of oil has meant that the cost of getting it to market is more than they can hope to sell it for. The food shortages that have resulted are likely to become even more acute because the USG is talking of introducing price controls. Who will be prepared to continue to supply the market when they are sustaining increasing losses?

16. The falling value of the dollar has created artificial shortages because other countries can now buy US goods cheaper than they can produce them themselves.

17. Inflation is expected to rise by 35 - 40% by the end of this year in real terms.
Gasoline 5 Dollars a Gallon everywhere.

18. Following the collapse of the US Dollar, the Euro is also expected to collapse. In fact, Russia is already negotiating with Germany about a new currency.

19. The Iranian Oil Bourse was set up to trade oil internationally in Euros(see:
www.energybulletin.net...
www.energybulletin.net... but, just when the bourse was ready to go live, the submarine cables were conveniently cut.

20. You can forget about the NAU's Amero. The Amero is off the table – the Canadian Prime Minister said 'We're not going to support a bankrupt country'; and Mexico is so corrupt that nobody knows where they're coming from.

21. In the future, South America will be one of the safest areas on the planet. They have ample commodities and very little debt. Not everywhere is ideal (in some countries you would need to live in a defended compound). Ecuador is close to becoming self sufficient in food terms.

22. Kissinger and the population reduction crew are trying to get WW3 started before September 30th (end of the US Fiscal Year), then Bush can suspend everything. Israel and the US are working out the details to attack Iran to start WW3. The main reason for the use of Depleted Uranium munitions in Iraq is 'to cull the herd'.

23. Of the US population of 300 million, half are over 50 and most of the kids can't read or write. Sport and entertainment are what has been used to keep everyone going. When (rather than if) Bush calls a National Emergency, if you are over the age of 44 only if you have a use which 'they' want will 'they' be prepared to keep you alive. Moreover, what law will we have which says that we even own our own homes?

24. Everybody must downsize into small self-contained and (as far as possible) self-sufficient communities, People will have to forget their 'wants' and to concentrate solely on what they actually need to survive.

25. In short, we are marching towards our self-imprisonment. I'm ready to get out of harm's way. I know high ups who will tell me when it's time to leave.

There you go, just thought I would spread the message for all on ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
7. You may have seen Bush go on television to tell everyone not to worry as the US Government-sponsored Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will guarantee the safety of their bank deposits. However, the truth is that the FDIC can barely raise 30 cents on the dollar to cover its potential liabilities; and Bank of America and Wells Fargo are in a similar situation.
[i/]

Here's some confirming info on #7...............

www.bloomberg.com...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Thanks for the link Pinktip. Looks to me like everything is beginning to go down like dominoes.

Exciting times to be living in...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I know these are often met with the usual 'Nonsense Doom and Gloom" responses, but there are many elements of truth in here. Let's pray it wont happen. For whatever that's worth.

By the way, Israel has committed to buy US $100M per day to shore up the economy there..., relevant?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I can understand someone's fear when it comes to current issues, but I find that the truth is far more important.

I would rather be well prepared with knowledge than blissfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Banking is such an odd institution. The original idea made sense that you could hold paper or coins instead of carrying a pig to trade for shoes. Without the greed, it's actually quite useful. Why is it that humans are so good at making unnecessary muck?

Personally, I think the housing market does need this fall, it's just silly how many people are working 2 jobs or need 2 income households and pay 60% or more for shelter alone. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of banks collapsing and possible life style changes. But while inner cities have been feeling this collapse for a while now, a lot of the US has been lucky for decades and nothing stays status quo forever.

I hope this is more on the worst case scenario of the scale and that there are brighter possibilities. But certainly, although I've heard predictions before, this one will soon have to show its stuff. September 30, 2008 is pretty much around the corner.

The gardeners may have the last laugh. If nothing else, I can produce an extraordinary amount of zucchini and you're all welcome to feast on it till things calm down

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

There are no worries here.

I help my girlfriend tend her Mother's produce farm every weekend.

Tomatoes, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, cabbage...

Did I mention tomatoes?

So if there are any ATSers in the Kentucky are, just hit me up, and I'll keep you fed.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hi,

I am a friend of truth, living mostly in Switzerland.

The report about a very possible crash of the US economy came to my ears even months ago.

It seems the whole stuff is organized and also according to my reports, it might happend end of September / beginning of August.

So try not to loose hope! Put your trust in God the Allmighty and pray to him in order to find wisdom for the coming time.

Through this US American crash, they try to get not only martial law to bring the resister in the US Rex 84 camps. But they also intend to connect CDN, US and Mexico into the North American Union - leading to the new AMERO, as far as I understand from the many messages I have seen.

I even heard predictions that there will unrest and probably civil war in the US. By the beginning of 2009 (maybe some months later) the US government shall run out of funds...

This means the former US will probably cease to exist and awake under a yoke of slavery...

At the Bilderberg conference this year in the US - in Chantilly/VA - in June, they even shall have debated to possibly microchip the entire US population... If this is not leading to the Mark of the Beast (read Revelation 14:9-12 !!!!!!!), I do not know what it will be. By the way the company SOMARK Innovations (SOMA= Body in Greek; MARK = as MARK ) has developped a tattoo both visible or invisible... It shall function similar to a microchip; only with "biocompatible" ink... (Probbably such a mark seems to be more suitable to the Greek word "charagma", which is written in the Greek original text for Mark of the Beast.

All things will go very fast the next few years. And to not forget the centre of all this stuff is the "City of London"; which also seems to control the higher Vatican hirarchy...

Prepare yourself to meet the living God. The bible says all those who are "not written in the book of the lamb (= Jesus Christ) ... will go to adore the beast, it.s image and take the mark (in connection with 666), without the mark, you will not be able to buy or sell. But when you follow this system you will end up in eternal hell fire.

Read Revelation 13 (especially the last verses); Chapter 14:9-12; Revelation 20:4-6.

Best greetings
Martin from Switzerland (at the time being in Austria).

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I went into a coin shop today to reluctantly sell 1/2 oz of platinum to pay bills. After the transaction, the dealer told me that he is completely out of gold. Just then another customer, over hearing us, said that he was there hoping to by some gold. In all the years I have been doing business there, this is the first time that he has been sold out of gold.

I am assuming the situation is similar through out the country/world. Have any other ATS’ers out there notice a similar situation.

It seems to me that despite what the ministry of propaganda is telling us, There is currently a large demand for physical gold.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Hey dalan, I'm in ky also. I'm getting into produce next year If nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This was just posted on kitco.com. It speaks for its self.

IMPORTANT NEW NOTICE: Due to market volatility and higher demand in the entire industry, we are anticipating delays in supply of all bullion products. Please note that you can continue to place orders and prices will be guaranteed; however, cancellation fees will still be applicable regardless of the length of the delay. Consequently once inventory is received there may also be delays in processing and shipping by our vaults.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I keep holding out to some hope that its not going to come to this without people waking up faster and stopping the plans. But I've flagged this because I really think Bush is too much of a good puppet for the cabal that its likely to occur before the election. In other words the danger is there and it will all depend on the constitutionalists to oppose this.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Will you be letting the rest of us know when the "higher ups" decide its time to lead us to the camps?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Another doomsayer message. Now at least, we don't have to wait until 2012! At least we can debunk this one fairly quickly methinks. Or if not, I'll happily admit that your source is right, from whatever 10 x 10 foot space I am forced to live in. I'm not counting on that however.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dalan, I do believe all this is true and there are signs that things are gathering pace. I have been preparing for this for some time, stocking up growing food etc. I'm in the UK and we don't have dollars or euros but any economic collapse would affect every cuontry to varying degrees.

There have seen a massive increase in fuel costs, foods such as rice and other cereals have doubled in price globally. The signs are not good and now we have the blood sucking parasites fencing with Russia.

If there is an economic collapse in the US how do you think the people will react to this, especially when trying to get their money from banks and they are told there is no money. Can you see rioting etc. I do believe there will be staged events to introduce martial law but what will be the response from the people especially as many Americans own guns and lots of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
As a speaker of the faith in me to have spaken, and to have said;

Attention world giants, perhaps the upcoming election is to verify the onslot of many people. Perhaps not, but the question is, what happened to all the money that was owed to the corporate industries that are now on their knees, hoping for the Koreans to delay the retribution that is set and is about to be followed through upon?

Why, does the governement of the United States of America, have 700 Billion dollars readily at hand to dispense to the 'big boys,' when the only reason there is any concern for them, is because of the investors that have shares in the stocks of these, 'mega tycoons' industries in the economy?

The US. is deliberatley taking away liberties of it's own people, by placing the bill for these 'monopoly players,' when instead the bill should go to the oil industries, they seem to be booming. But, wait, of course no one wants to with hold money from the Korean investment stock share owners, so yeah, the US. better pay up or, 'war?' "Milk, what milk?"

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

...and how do you know all this information? Remember, if wars pursues, the US. may not have the awesomest military in numbers, but they do have state of the art technological and even futuristic weponaries, and the US. and the other nations that are conjoined in unity within the United Nations, can combine to make the path straight, and no, because of that, I do not feel weak, that seems to be what you're implying in your article.
Perhaps you should be writing in the Weekly Enquirer, where you can be somewhat believable, to those who listen, and act as you will tell them to, and do what You, tell them to do, so Who, are you?

join