It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "abduction" story...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Mr. Green - I would like your opinion as to why they would help me of all people, seeing as my past isnt exactly a beautiful thing. Thanks.

Your past? Nothing you did ever happenned in your past. Can you think of anything you have done that ever occured in your past?

No you cant because it all happens in your NOW, you do EVERYTHING in the now, never is anything done in the past. So to refer to your past, and why they would look upon this as a reason for not helping you really has no relevance. The past has no uglyness or beauty as you say because it simply isnt. It has gone and by living in it or refering to it to solve a question as you have put to me, rarely helps.
It is you of your now that they may have looked to heal, why I have no idea.

Hope this makes sense

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah that makes sense, thats a brilliant way to view things.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Yes, Ive read your threads. It certainly is interesting that you were in a dark room described very similar to my light room. As you said though, they would need the light to operate. I just cant remember them touching me and dont want to strain too hard as to keep the events that I DO remember clear and honest.

Its great that this being dropped you back into bed, this has happened to me numerous times. I feel myself falling back into my body, if that makes any sense, and when I do it literally feels as though Ive fallen into my bed from a very far distance, like falling out of a tree.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
Yeah that makes sense, thats a brilliant way to view things.

My view on my reality was changed by reading a book by Eckhart Tolle.
Brilliant insight with a very modern way of looking at our life and existance.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What was the book called? Id like to check it out.
On another note, Im really disappointed that I havent gotten as many thought provoking replies as I would like, I guess everyones too busy writing the same things over and over again in different threads.

Why is it all the good threads get overlooked? Is it because the majority of people on ATS have nothing useful to say? This is really discouraging for the members of ATS that enjoy a good discussion that actually expands your knowledge by forcing you to do some research, I guess the golden age is over.

Oh well, I guess Id rather have a few people reply with experiences and info instead of 1000 "AwEs0me story d00d!" or "i was onse taken a board a spase kraft and learned all the secrits of the w0rld, but i cant tell u!", or even better "I woke up to find bigfoot* leaning over my bed trying to grope my girlfriend, then I stabbed him in the face 40 times...".

*bigfoot replaced another creature to protect all parties involved...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

The book is called The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Read it and you will become more present than you ever could imagine. All our problems stem from not living in our now, we often live in our past or project ourself into our future. Both states are a complete waste of energy as both do not exist, the past has gone, do not allow it to take you away from who you are now, and the future has not happenned so do not allow this to take away who you are now.

By connecting to the you who is very much awake in the now, great enlightenment and being are shown to you.

However I was reading on a thread the other day (Is this happenning to anyone else) where a member had leant this book to his friends and they totally didnt get it. I was shocked to think people could not understand what Mr Tolle was saying, I felt his words flow through me from the very first line, I totally got the book, but some may not.

Will this book help with your abduction story, yes if you understand the book it will. You will accept the abduction for what it was, and then use this information to aid you in your life NOW.

Oh and there are many colourful characters on ATS, talking of many things including bigfoot, it wouldnt be ATS without a wide variety would it.

Long live bigfoot LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join