It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "abduction" story...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I posted this in a previous thread, but I would really like some responses to it so here it goes again...

When I was 16 years old, I had an accident at work and tore cartilage and my lateral meniscus in my knee. I was basically bed-ridden for a month from pain and my injuries would require surgery.

Before I was going to get the surgey I was still in terrible pain but could finally use my good leg with crutches. One night after that I got into my bed to go to sleep, this is where everything gets a little wierd for me, as I dont really tell many people this story...After drifting off to sleep, I woke up to roll over in bed, when I rolled over (facing my window, looking into my backyard) I thought I saw something, so I quickly rolled back over, now Im sure I was just concious enough to see (Im really not sure how many, but I believe it to be one or two) these beings in my room, my door was closed so I dont know how they would have gotten in, but when I remember closing my eyes being terrified they came towards my bed.

The next thing I remember, Im laying on a table and theyre looming over me holding some sort of medical instruments. I dont remember them even touching me with them.

When I wake up in the morning, I go to grab my crutches, I get out of bed and notice that Im not in any pain. I didnt need the crutches and I never had to get surgery. My leg was fine from that morning on.

Is it possible that my dream (or whatever it was) seemed so real that it tricked my brain? This always confuses yet excites me when I think about it. Please comment.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

Well its a bit hard to believe you when you say you went through such a horrific injury then it was completely healed one day but if your story is true it seems like such a scary experience i would be terrified if it happened to me

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My doctor and my parents didnt know what to make of it either. Thats why Im wondering if it was a dream that seemed so real that it tricked my brain and body. Is that possible?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i think its entirely possible our mind is very powerful more so than we could even imagine but i think for now i like the abduction story better.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hey there BBS and welcome to ATS.

Well, this is something a little different to the normal abduction account ... that sounds fantastic. I'm not quite sure why the other poster thought it was so terrifying if they helped you.

(couple of questions);

1/ How longago was this and how old were you at the time ?

2/ Had you ever had any 'weird' experiences before (ghosts/aliens/ufos) ?

3/ Have you ever had any similar experiences since ?

4/ Did you notice any marks on your body after the event ?

5/ What was the prognosis at the hospital ?

Speaking from a personal perspective I know that I certainly never had an opinion one way or the other about this kind of thing until I had my own firsthand experience (see links in my signature if you want to know more about that).

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Woodwytch - Thank you so much for the reply.

The only terrifying part was seeing the reflection in my window, after that I was filled with a calming feeling I wish I was smart enough to explain.

1) It was 6 years ago, I was 16, Im 22 now.

2) Well, now that you mention that, yes. My mother is convinced that spirits come and go and watch over us in our house. She has seen things for herself, which brings me to an amazing story my mother told me...When I was really young, forget my exact age but anyway, my grandmother lived in the upstairs of my house. Her health was failing and everyone knew it was only a matter of time. One day my mother was in the backyard when she saw a shadow walking across our lawn, she swears the outline was my grandmothers already deceased husband, that very day my grandmother passed on.
My mom says my grandfather came to get her.

Also, when I was laid up in bed and unable to get up something happened.

Nobody was home but me in my house, I was just laying doing something when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I thought it may have been my dog so I called her name, to my surprise she never came. I was filled with such an urgent feeling, urgency mixed with fear I should say, and as I looked around the corner to the stairs there was nothing there.

I have a few more stories about strange things going on in my house, but those are two that really stick out.

3) No, I havent had any other experiences unfortunately.

4) Two very small, slice-like scars about where my meniscus is located.

5) My doctor, who is my nieces grandfather, was amazed, he said "Ive never seen something that severe heal on its own without surgery" and so quickly too.

Thanks again for your post, Ill be happy to answer any more questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey again 'BRS',

Don't be so down on yourself ... you explained it perfectly. Think about it ... it's almost impossible to find suitable words/terminology to describe experiences that are so 'different' (I nearly said 'alien' but I thought that might be a pun to far).

Interesting you mention other paranormal activity occurring there in the past. The cottage I lived in when I had my experience had a resident ghost and many strange things happened there ... that almost everyone who visited experienced at some level.

It seems to me that alien and paranormal activity seems to go hand in glove with each other (but that's just me typing aloud). It's also good that the medical people acknowledged that your recovery was out of the ordinary. Truth is we can never convince the sceptics that our experiences are true ... but YOU know the truth !
And when you get a professional saying (in your case), your recovery was unusual it helps you to understand that you are not going crazy and something really did happen.

I also found your comment about feeling 'calm' after the initial shock ... I always use this as a personal yardstick for my own experiences for example;

(a) If I feel scared or freaked-out by a paranormal experience, I know that chances are it's my imagination playing trick ... further investigation usually proves this to be the case.

(b) If I feel 'extra' calm during a paranormal experience then I know without a doubt that it's real.

When I hear/read about weird happenings my logical left-brain tell me that if it happened to me I would s@*t myself.
In reality I have had some major weird experiences that would make your hair curl (if it isn't already curly), my intuitive right-brain has calmness wash over me and I accept or deal with it with ease.

Besides the ATS thread links in my signature there's also a link to my website ... there are quite a few acounts on there you might find interesting. And I'd love to hear more about the other things you've experienced.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's interesting to think that paranormal and alien activity could be linked. Now that you have me thinking about it, maybe it's possible that paranormal experiences are a test for aliens to see how we react? The ones that get too spooked or maybe seem too close-minded dont get to experience the alien side, and the ones that embrace their experiences do recieve a visit (In my experience it was very humbling and I'm extremely grateful for it).

I want to put together a more coherent and full thread about that.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hey BRS,

You might be on to something there my friend. The more I experience ... the more it all seems linked in some way (like a web if you will). It's only by people like us sharing our experiences with others and getting feedback that we can maybe find some answers or at least put some new theories together.

You know, I'm really surprised that this thread has not had more attention because it brings in some different elements ... which I for one find very refreshing

It's sad to think that most people who read this forum apparently prefer the tired and/or ridiculous senarios ... I guess this only proves that the standards (and intellect) of ATS members are on the decline. Come-on guys ... with all the new members that keep joining in their droves there must be some with a little intelligent input to offer surely

Woody

BTW ... I sent a reply to your u2u.

Woody

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One way they can be linked is that when people are experiencing contact/abduction scenarios, from a young age on, they don't always see anything. But they may be extra sensitive to the feeling of someone being in their room, and think its a scary monster or a ghost, and find themselves climbing into their parents or siblings beds alot in the night. If they have had sightings of ufos, and have some physical marks as well it can be a real indication of something going on. This even without actual memories. In your case, actually seeing something and remembering the examination table would certainly be enough to indicate something has occurred, in your case it seems positive. This may however be related to ongoing occurrences in your family, which may not be as positive, but they consider you important and therefore are looking out for your well-being.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That must be a really good health plan you have!

Seriously though, that's unreal. Whether it was ETs, interdimensional beings or mind over matter, at least there's no more surgery!

Usually when someone experiences benevolent beings, there is no fear at all. But I can't explain why manevolent ones would cure you either. I'm sure the beings you witnessed were responsible for your rapid healing though.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It does depend on the situation. Truly negative ets are probably connected with underground facilities and the shadow government. But there are many families and individuals who are "watched over" by greys, not just nordic types, its just thats not always something thats for our higher good, their involvement may merely be for their own purposes. Jim Sparks has given accounts of positive health care being given him as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe your seen as special to who ever healed your leg and they just didnt want to risk you in pain and having to go through surgery.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very Interesting! Thanks For Sharing Your Story.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thanks for all the positive replies. Unfortunately I have to agree with WoodWytch that ATS is on the decline due to, to put it bluntly, idiots who have nothing better to do than post ridiculous stories or fight over 9/11. Whatever. Anyway, thanks to all the intelligent people for keeping ATS on life support.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has anyone read the story that the so called "marine" wrote about bigfoot? This is what Im talking about. ATS is about denying ignorance, not supporting it. He's already been discredited by people that are really in the military, yet members keep on begging for more.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WoodWytch - Always happy to see your replies, members like you keep me from leaving.

Mystiq - I completely agree with your opinions on feeling a presence. When I was little up untill the present, I've always been able to sense (for lack of a better word) a presence when its around me, even while sleeping if I have a feeling it must be so intense that it literally wakes me up in a heightened state of awareness. Can you please go on about your opinions on my experience and links to my families experiences? Thanks for the replies.

Nuclear Paul - I was only scared when I saw it outside of my window, after that it was a feeling of calm I cant explain.

Mystiq - Could you please give your opinion on why they would like to watch over me? You have definitely touched on something Im very interested in, look forward to your reply.

Mr. Green - I would like your opinion as to why they would help me of all people, seeing as my past isnt exactly a beautiful thing. Thanks.

PammyK - Thanks for the reply.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi BRS,

Well you are very sweet for saying that ... I got your u2u and I'm very pleased to hear that you've decided to stay a while. I'm also glad to see other people have offered their opinion or shared experience.

It would be good to hear from anyone else who has had a similar experience (eg; a medical problem being cleared-up after an apparent abduction).

Most of the cases I've read about where there has been interaction with benevolent aliens, usually results in acquiring insights or knowledge that was unknown to the abductee prior to the event (this is certainly what happened to me).

In your OP you said that you had no recall of being touched or any details of a procedure being carried-out, but you mentioned lying on a table and instruments etc.

Can you describe as clearly as you can everything you saw ... just to get an idea of your surroundings.

Oh, and I almost forgot ... was the alien a typical 'grey' or different in any way. And did it communicate with you at all either via thought or verbal ?

Look forward to your reply and those from anyone who's experiencd something similar.

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thanks.

Yeah, I want to hear from other people too. I really want to figure out if my brain could have done that. If so, imagine what else we're capable of.

I was wondering in response to some other posts, not too long after this I got involved with the wrong people and had a miserable 5 years. If it was aliens and they helped me because Im somehow important to them, why would they let me take such a wrong path?

Still though, it would be really interesting if my brain did it. Just thinking that we're capable of such a thing, I wonder if it could ever be controlled?

It certainly was shaped like a grey, but that wasnt quite the color that I remember.

I was just in a room, this may sound weird but it was like there was no floor or walls, just a bright light.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi BRS,

I don't know if you ever read my 2 x 'abduction' threads linked in my signature but I just read your last post and 2 things jumped out at me ...

1/ Khya (the alien who took me), facially resembled a 'Grey' (eyes / shape of head) ... but 'she' was blue/white (almost transluscent) and about 7ft tall.

2/ The room I was in was the total reverse of the one you found yourself in for example;
It was total blackness ... the only light-source came from the faint glow emitted by the 'viewing vessel'. But like your room there were no walls/floor etc (at least none that I could see).

It's interesting that your 'light' place was like a theatre (where you had some kind of procedure performed on your leg ... so light would be essential).

Where as, my 'dark' place was in effect some kind of cinema (where I was looking down into the 'viewing vessel' ... light in this case would have been a hinderance).

However, when I was returned home so urgently (see threads for details), and Khya performed the procedure there, the room was exceptionally bright (to the point where I had to close my eyes).

It would have been interesting to see (if I'd not be returned so rapidly), if the dark place was made light for her to perform the procedure on me ... or whether I would have been taken to a different area that was already light ???

Guess we'll never know but certainly provides food for thought !

Woody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join