posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
Woodwytch - Thank you so much for the reply.
The only terrifying part was seeing the reflection in my window, after that I was filled with a calming feeling I wish I was smart enough to
1) It was 6 years ago, I was 16, Im 22 now.
2) Well, now that you mention that, yes. My mother is convinced that spirits come and go and watch over us in our house. She has seen things for
herself, which brings me to an amazing story my mother told me...When I was really young, forget my exact age but anyway, my grandmother lived in the
upstairs of my house. Her health was failing and everyone knew it was only a matter of time. One day my mother was in the backyard when she saw a
shadow walking across our lawn, she swears the outline was my grandmothers already deceased husband, that very day my grandmother passed on.
My mom says my grandfather came to get her.
Also, when I was laid up in bed and unable to get up something happened.
Nobody was home but me in my house, I was just laying doing something when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I thought it may have been my dog
so I called her name, to my surprise she never came. I was filled with such an urgent feeling, urgency mixed with fear I should say, and as I looked
around the corner to the stairs there was nothing there.
I have a few more stories about strange things going on in my house, but those are two that really stick out.
3) No, I havent had any other experiences unfortunately.
4) Two very small, slice-like scars about where my meniscus is located.
5) My doctor, who is my nieces grandfather, was amazed, he said "Ive never seen something that severe heal on its own without surgery" and so
Thanks again for your post, Ill be happy to answer any more questions.