It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To Find ATS Members In Large Scale Blackout?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

barcodes tattood?
cool hats?
i wear one white and one black sock every day,maybe that could work

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Find ATSers?? Are you out of your MIND?? I read that thread where they all have guns and going to shoot each other over land, ghardens, and stale MREs... then move on to cannibalizing the slow ones when the turnips and MREs run out.

Im hiding from you all.

Just joking, Ill be the mean old lady with a big pot of soup on her porch, stack of bowls, and a big ol ladle.. (containing the meaty parts of thieves and looters).. come and have a bowl. I make a mean home made mystery meat, vegetable and barley soup.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i was reading this thread for about an hour until i saw most posting were in 2008 lol!

really thou i love the idea of meeting ats`rs. local chapters sound cool im willing to head up local western MA Chapter all could be welcom even noobies just curious.... hit me up fellow new englanders
maybe we can go bowling or somthing silly

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Become a Mason, then you will know the handshakes lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OK.....why don't we have a designated location where every ATSer (within 20 miles of that location) can rendezvous whenever SHTF....then we (our families included) all can move to a safe location to restart a small community.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What? You guys didn't get the ATS tattoo behind your right ear when you...

Ooops...nevermind...that might be a secret

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some one u2 me when we finally decided what the handshake,signal,tattoo etc is decided on??? Too much info here for me to rap my head around. I just want to know the outcome...ha ha

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
reply to post by Misfit

Yes, it might be useful, if one is the "debating" type, to see how good the memory is of the ATSer you're meeting.

If you've ever looked at the same threads and had differing opinions there is the second layer of anonymity which is whether you reveal your avatar. Of course, there are some "experts" I would hope WOULD reveal their ID.

That would be easy...my Avatar is a tattoo I have....I need to figure out how to make it smaller so it fits properly as an avatar though. :p

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What if all ATS members get together in a designated location and become easy targets and then something happens, like a bomb. There would be no one left to think outside the box anymore

Wouldn't it be more difficult to get rid of us if we were spread all over the world, like we are now? I mean, it's not like we don't know there are people like us out there.

Then again, that's just the paranoid in me talking...or is it?

edit on 28-1-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Then simply put " We're totally and officially fked"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
lol probably the illuminati trying to find an ats secret lair and wipe it out the day the # hits the fan DONT TELL THEM ANYTHING
!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am on ATS everyday and would be lost without it. I don't know how other members feel about this site, but I literally love it. I would get an ATS tattoo. That would be a way to sort out who's who for real. I want to meet you guys even if nothing ever happens. I don't know one person in real life who thinks like me. I live in New Jersey. If anyone is nearby U2U me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
They'll be the ones with the pastiest white skin and the most amount of information and survival skills.

I do NOT, have pasty white skin.

I have a naturally fair complexion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm beginning to see the logic behind a secret handshake
Seriously though, what with all the threads on skies "unusually" lighting at night and darkening during the day these last 2 weeks... and ATS downtime. It's made me wonder more about the benefits of at least the concept of a "Pssst... I'm a fellow ATS member and I think so much outside the box, I'm doubting there is a box" signal to one another.

If, and lets think positively, there was a short-term but large scale blackout, it would be comforting to know that this largely thoughtful, questioning, peaceful, enlightened, intelligent community wouldn't evaporate at a crucial moment for communication.

On the other hand, as we all may know from experience, not everyone thinks like ATS members and lurkers. The fear of looking outside the box creates odd and occasionally unpleasant reactions from nonATS types. So, we wouldn't want to go around asking strangers willy nilly if they were conspiracy theorists in the hopes of finding each other.

Any ideas of how to keep the ATS network alive without www access?

*Staff Edit - Please do not use all caps in thread titles.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by trusername]

[edit on 8/11/08 by niteboy82]

op, please repost in RATS away from google, THERE we can talk about some way of recognising another ATS user, I think that way we can identify the real ATS users and not someone who has merely touched upon the site.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Completely off topic of your OP really but oh... this:

...I think so much outside the box, I'm doubting there is a box"...

Oh... Halp... I'm laughin so hard I can barely type. Priceless. I'm stealin it.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
just practice this .- - ... see not to hard now is it dot dash, dash, dot dot dot. tap it out that is one fun way to see who is who.
edit on 3-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

it is actually a round can, and we are told go to the corner, the ones that do not see the corner, nor find it are the ones on the out side looking in. dot dash, dash, dot dot dot. just a way of of saying well you figure it out

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join