It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BTS New Members Not Updating

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Was looking at the BTS index and noticed the New Members box hasn't been updating. I know its just a small problem, but could someone fix this?

Thanks, TSK




posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Some of BTS forum options are not working. We'll need BTS chat fixed before our freestyle tournament. Thank you.



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'd be happy for U2Us to be fixed in BTS, hehe....



posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ditto a *slight* login problem similar to another one I had here.



posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
-bump-

Most of these problems have been corrected, but BTS chat is still not working. When I click the chat button, I get the message "error on page". We really need the BTS chat for the tournament! Please help correct this problem. Thank you.



posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What's wrong with using ATS chat? I'm sure a time could be set in advance.



posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
What's wrong with using ATS chat? I'm sure a time could be set in advance.


I wouldn't have a problem using ATS chat, but one member has previously expressed that the ATS chat is not an 'auditorium'. I guess it's whatever makes 'everybody' happy.



posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Bring a mod in with you and he'll eject anyone who complains? Bring this up with ProudAmerican or whoever is the director of the free style.



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Bring a mod in with you and he'll eject anyone who complains? Bring this up with ProudAmerican or whoever is the director of the free style.


ADVISOR is in charge of that i Mod music forum but sadly i dont the rules of this tournament.



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
One of us must be drunk becasue this made no sense to me, "ADVISOR is in charge of that i Mod music forum but sadly i dont the rules of this tournament. "

Drunk who do you think is the drunk one?



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
One of us must be drunk becasue this made no sense to me, "ADVISOR is in charge of that i Mod music forum but sadly i dont the rules of this tournament. "

Drunk who do you think is the drunk one?


Cocky git!LOL

What i meant was ADVISOR is in charge of the Tournament.



posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Improvements have been made! However, I'm unable to chat in BTS because, it says, I don't have more than 20 posts. Fix that minor glitch and we're ready to go! Thank you for your help thus far!



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join