It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Industrial Process Furnace And Oven-$1,960,000,000

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Manufacturing Industry Revenue For The Year 2006 Was Approximately $1,960,000,000 Business Wire, March 27, 2007
findarticles.com...

Whose name is on ‘em? A YouTube video posted July 18, 2008, shows an estimated 500,000 black plastic coffins stacked 20 high, uncovered and outdoors on pallets in rural Georgia near Atlanta. They look like they arrived recently. Atlanta is home to the Centers for Disease "Creation and Propagation" and one of the busiest airport hubs in the country. It has also been reported, but not verified, that black plastic coffins are stacked in other locations throughout the country. If you are the government, would you order and have delivered (at least) 500,000 coffins because you thought you might need them or because you knew you would need them?
proliberty.com...

some people are connecting the dots www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ever think that maybe all those "coffins" are there as a surplus I mean at least this way if something bad does happen they are prepared and can quickly contain everything. 1 for every 1 person in the US or specific area of the US. Why does everyone think there for a no good reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hey mussle,

So, what are your thoughts concerning this? You ellude to a few things by the source quotes and links to the other thread and others, but, what is the reason you felt obligated to start a whole new thread on it?
I'm not ragging on ya, I'm just curious. (the other "FEMA Coffins" thread is getting tough to read @13 pages, but, does this deviate it that much?)

Good to hear from ya!
Cuhail

(Edit to say)- That second link is BRUTAL in it collection of evidence. That you only quoted the very last section is, on your part, admirable because you could have quoted a LOT more.
The first article you posted regarding the ovens? What's the tie-in to Georgia? Is there one? Or is it the tie-in to China you refer to?
-thanks,
C

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
you know what industrial furnaces and ovens are uised for dont you ?

where do you think the following products come from :

manufactured biscuits , bread etc

thermoset plastic products

ceramics - corockery etc

come from ?

answer - from industrial ovens

you are not connecting dots - you are ignorantly fabricating " evidence " because you have no idea what an industrial oven does

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
and another issue - why are you blatantly ignoring all the evidence presented in other threads that indicates that what you claim are coffins are indeed casket vaults that coffins are burried in - and are mandatory for burrials in some juristrictions

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They are also used to cremate bodies too!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

good to hear from ya.

i believe and am convinced the coffins are for us citizens. i believe it will be avian flu and the kick off or flash point is the olympics. in order for the NWO to be ushered in the US has to collapse and we will be the North American Union. i've been following usnorthcom as and the 4 other commanders' area of responsibility. it isn't pretty....we are flanked on all sides and our country has been divided east from west. the citizens of the us are already in an economically weakened state; the only thing left is to conquer.....killing millions of americans. these coffins are for us and the furnaces and refractories going up in us are for burning the remains of infected people. i would like to make note that more than likely mandatory vacinations will follow. for those who refuse will be quarentined in the 600 consentration camps awaiting arrival.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. 5 ‘He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life. 6 ‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.’ Ezekiel 33
www.biblegateway.com...

this is what drives me. it matters to me what happens to human beings under the rule of tyranny.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

they certainly have a reason to be there and it is not the obvious. one must think outside the box.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They are also used to cremate bodies too!

So can a hole in the ground.

Come on people,
Get your head out of your $%#^.

I have 2 industrial oven's, am I a secret NWO crematorium?

That has to be one of the most rediculous things I have ever heard.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The federal government would need to quarantine infected households and ban public gatherings to contain pandemic flu, according to a computer simulation study conducted by researchers from Virginia Tech and published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "You wouldn't go out to the movies. You wouldn't congregate with people," said researcher Stephen Eubank. "You'd pretty much be staying home with the doors and windows battened down." The consensus among health experts is that a pandemic, or global epidemic, of influenza is inevitable. The last such pandemic, in 1918, killed between 40 and 100 million people. Because of the belief that a pandemic cannot be avoided, researchers are instead looking into ways to limit its effects. In the current study, researchers used a computer to model the hypothetical spread of flu pandemic in the city of Chicago under various containment scenarios. They found that a vigorous early response could reduce the infection rate by 80 percent.
www.blacklistednews.com...

ok, now we have a purpose for the FEMA coffins. load the highly infected, dead bodies in those, crematory/refractory ready containers and ship 'em via railroads to nearest disposal facilities.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

you are not connecting dots - you are ignorantly fabricating " evidence " because you have no idea what an industrial oven does
look ignorant ape i appreciate your input and yes industrial ovens bake. the "big picture" is seen clearly through my eyes and the facts are not fabricated but shown thru links provided. it is up to the individual to think for himself/herself only after going "20 deep" (like in a game of chess). i have only two goals, to wit: (1) to warn the people of the FEMA coffins and (2) the "rabbit hole" in Ellijay, Ga. Hours of research has been put in into those two items referred to hereinabove and i will NOT back down on my belief and there is no amount of sarcasm, belittling and sugar-coating words which amount to calling me a liar effective enough to stop me, you ignorant ape.

just a note of interest, i baked bread for Wal-Mart and am quite familiar w/industrial ovens. that remark was quite presumptuous, don't ya think?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Vantage Products that leases the land and mfg the coffins in georgia is Vantage, a company that makes plastic coffins, is owned by Rowan Technology Group, a company that makes industrial incinerators and furnaces and maintains steady contracts with the department of defense

www.manta.com... Vantage products......scroll down the page to see the parent company of Vantage.

This company profile is for the private company Rowan Technologies, Inc, headquarters located in Rancocas, NJ. Rowan

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OP, are you talking about this location?:

view from satellite most likely(google earth)

view from airplane most likely(mapquest)

[pictures as per anxiety disorder as stated here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
ever think that maybe all those "coffins" are there as a surplus I mean at least this way if something bad does happen they are prepared and can quickly contain everything. 1 for every 1 person in the US or specific area of the US. Why does everyone think there for a no good reason.

Well let's replace your bedroom headboard with a tombstone then...

and we'll fill in the the date as follows

(Birthday) - 201x

?? sound good? nothing like "careful" planning, just incase anything happens to you.

I just find it disturbing that people are so pessimistic that they need to create umpteen dozen coffins, not so disturbed by the people who are questioning its necessity.

I guess when there might be so little wrong with the world, that we need to focus directly on that instead of all the amazing things we can do now, maybe if more people focused on that stuff it would grow in popularity and start making a direct change and effect on our life-styles and society.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

yes, madison, georgia. there is another location in Covington, Georgia, Ennix, TX and Alton, Wyoming.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
also take a look at www.youtube.com... around 6:27 of an 11 minute video and see the type industrial ovens.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hotek Alliance Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of heating elements in CHINA. It was built in 1988. 90% of our products are sold to all over the world.

Product range: Heating elements, Furnace elements,silicon carbide heating elements, Mosi2 heating elements,metallic heater,electric heater, lab furnace,industrial furnace and kilns, thermal products,cartridge heater,cast-in heater,metallict tubular heater, etc.

www. hotekalliance.com

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why would they need coffins for cremated bodies?

Anywho, I think that martial law will eventually be applied, however, I don't think that mass amounts of coffins will be needed. I mean if martial law, or NWO, or however you wish to refer to it is declaired, the goal would still be to keep people alive. What good is a controlled country if there's no one to control?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join