It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
How can Obama be racist agasint whites when he himself is white? Does he hate himself? Is Obama going to kill himself to rid the country of all white people?

You people amaze me. You have no idea about Obama. He is white. He is black. He is Christian, never Muslim, as you can't be born one way or the other but grow up and believe as. He will not increase your taxes unless you are in the top 1%. He will not drill for oil to get us off of oil. It would be like drinking vodka to stop being an alcoholic. He will end the farce and crime in Iraq and focus on Afganistan and getting Osama, the man who attacked us.

And many other things.

So until you learn about him shut up. I love how you people will make stuff up about him, or make up stuff he said, then get angry and outraged that he did/said it even though you made it up and know you made it up.

You people???
lmfao
2nd i know about obama and his church...
that is a proven FACT!!!
not a flame towards you or anyone.

now tell me please....YOU PEOPLE...
lol whats that suppose to mien?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Black people want to kill white people... Right. There's a lot I would like to talk about here, but we'll see how it goes. As I am typing this I look at the title bar across the top of the page; "deny ignorance". I'll do my best.

Senator Obama is not racist, that's ridiculous. Just because he went to a church where there was b.s. preached about how white people should be killed, doesn't mean he believes it. Someone could preach to me my entire life that black people should be killed and I'm not going to believe them. Besides, let's suppose, for the sake of argument, that Obama is one of the FEW black people who wants to kill white people. Even just saying it sounds ridiculous, but even if he did, how would he go about that after becoming president? It would be impossible. Honestly, i can barely believe I'm talking about something this outrageous.

As far as prejudice against white people goes, anyone who somehow feels that black people "get away with it" all the time needs to open up their eyes. It wasn't that long ago that a black person could get beaten just for looking at a white person funny. There are plenty of places in America where you'd swear slavery was sill legal. The number of times I have seen the N word just thrown around on the internet is appalling. Wake up, white racism is not dead.

I know I saw someone saying something about white pride on here, so here's the deal with that. White pride is as ridiculous as straight pride (as opposed to gay). The majority need not be proud of a trait they have in common. You can't control what color your skin is, why are you proud of it? All this pride does is separate people into groups based on skin color.

Obama wants to kill all white people? That's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. People need to stop ignorance, racism, bigotry, hatred and fear if we ever hope to survive each other. Dare to say that you're not afraid of a black president. Be brave enough to stand your ground against people who would rather separate fellow human beings into groups than admit that we are all the same. Fight for the hope that one day all the racism and prejudice in the world will be forgotten and we can all live merely as people, rather than colors. I realize that day may never come, but all we can do is hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
reply to post by buds84

Hey Buds, this is off topic, but ive seen you posting ALOT of stuff lately...

Can you give me a paragraph on how you would describe your self.

And, how should America be run... thats a bounus question, you can say as much as you want on that...

This is not a serious question is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

is this really the best argument you can come up with in your basement to dispel Barack Obama?

I mean - hell - i support the guy and i can fake it better than this OP.

Conservatives blame liberals of using the race card.

But attacks like the OP are the only attacks on race i see around these parts.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You don't know anything about his church. You are taking maybe 5 minutes of a preacher who has preached for YEARS! So you are using less then.00001% of his speaches to say not only do all black people want to kill whites but Barack Obama is one of them.

But you know nothing. Barack is White! So to hate whites he would have to hate himself.

You people need to find real things to use against Obama. Stop making stuff up and getting mad over the stuff you just made up.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Name one thing i made up in all the post's i made?

did i make up obama had a choice NOT to stay donate money to help spread the gospel of hate whitey?....no i did not lie he did

that show's the basic fact of it all..instead you jump down my throat lol
im not a racist or a biggot...

Us people as that one guy said to me...lol

I Know for a fact..if he DID NOT greee with rev.wright or his church after 20 years of speech's off and on about kill white people.
as stated in black theology..the book in which there church brag's is it's back bone beside the word of god.

He had a choice and stayed folk's....

SO tell me where in any part have i lied on poor ole obama?
i have not..i gave fact's...
all i get in return for FACTS is claim's i am a racist..or a biggot.

the church is for Africa first....
mr.obama is runnign for the highest office in our land...president.
20 years he has held belief Africa is his main goal not America.

He can not go against his religion ...And thus..we will have a president that hate's or despises white people... and Africa is above his own county

whats number 4 on there rules say?
The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:

1. A congregation committed to ADORATION.
2. A congregation preaching SALVATION.
3. A congregation actively seeking RECONCILIATION.
4. A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
5. A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
6. A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
7. A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
8. A congregation committed to LIBERATION.
9. A congregation committed to RESTORATION.
10. A congregation working towards ECONOMIC PARITY

Congregation ....that pertains to obama and his wife.

he can't faithfully be NON-NEGOTIABLE to Africa...and faithfully non-negotiable to America.
It will sum up America to be on the back burner..above his love
and preachings that Africa comes above America.

that's the truth too.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

to help spread the gospel of hate whitey?....

give me one reference.
one quote
one video
one "inkling" of proof that backs up this ridiculous and horribly-thought-out claim of yours.

After you fail to do that, answer for me one question (and please do, dont avoid it)

What political party do you feel you associate yourself most with?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

to help spread the gospel of hate whitey?....

give me one reference.
one quote
one video
one "inkling" of proof that backs up this ridiculous and horribly-thought-out claim of yours.

After you fail to do that, answer for me one question (and please do, dont avoid it)

What political party do you feel you associate yourself most with?

ok but if yall to lazy to read all the other post's...this get's tiresome..saying it over and over lol

www.tucc.org...

well something wont let me post all at same time.. give me a few minutes

[edit on 12-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

i didnt say wright

you said that obama was HELPING SPREAD THE MESSAGE

give me an example of OBAMA spreading the message

...please.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

www.tucc.org...
statement from that page.

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

now what does Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology book say in it let me show you.

en.wikipedia.org...
inserts from the book

Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the WHITE enemy.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy

there is my proof there church is based on this hate filled bs.
and proof obama had a choice for 20 years not to go to this church...
but he stayed..why would a man stay in a church he didn't agree with????????
thats right he agreed with them or he would have left 20 years ago the first time he realized his church is based on.
Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology

And i will vote for how ever the best man is.
but mostly democrat.
it's not a black or white thing as to whom id vote for and has never been.

and for you last question...how does obama help spread it.
He is int he public eye...runnign for our highest office in america.
If he get's his package sucked ..why in the white house...he can be impeached.
and this rank's way above a weeny sucking...it's like saying it's ok to hate white folk in america ..my church think's it so good we based our church on the book lol

He does NOT have to say!!!!!
Action speak louder than word's...
he was int hat church for 20 year's man.. 1 speech of rev.wright's would be a drop int he hat how many time's..he has heard this and stayed.
which mien's he agrees.
and help's spread it

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
SO what you're saying is

Obama didnt help spread the rhetoric.

Because you keep avoiding the question.

If he's helping spread the hate speech - then surely it exists somewhere in order for you to make such bold statements as you have.

Still waiting

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
SO what you're saying is

Obama didnt help spread the rhetoric.

Because you keep avoiding the question.

If he's helping spread the hate speech - then surely it exists somewhere in order for you to make such bold statements as you have.

Still waiting

still waiting for what man?
dang where is my close caption button so you can see me ...

Action's speak louder than any word's obama could ever speak.

He gave money and was a devout member of that church for 20 years.

he don't have to say he agrees or disagrees with all of it.

he proved it by staying for 20+ years lol

that is not hard to understand man.

also think about it...
for 20 years he was basically a follower of the church of hate whitey.
in laymen tern..that's exactly what it is lol

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So does that mean that anyone who attended a church where a priest was found to be molesting young children is also guilty of pedophilia?

Guilt by association doesn't even apply here.

Your argument holds as much water as a pre-moisturized paper-towelette.

Obama does not support anti-white hate speech

you only say this out of fear of the fact that he's a black man.

Its sad really

You cant provide any proof - what so ever - to back your claim.

But you still stand by it as if it were religious zeal. :shk:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Posted by blupblup: “Or perhaps your granny was beaten senseless in the 50's by some thugs for walking on the same side of the road as a white person?”

****So that makes it OK for all these “kill white people” pronouncements?

It has been predicted that by 2050 whites will be a minority.
There are places in the West where they are barely holding on to 50%.
Wake up.

Take Note: We are NOT all one race. We are one SPECIES!
I see this ignorant parroting of Zionist propaganda all to frequently.

Blupblup, do you know why the KKK was formed?

Buds84 says: “After watching that video I can see he is a very racist man. But sometimes the world needs a angry person like him to let the black people remember how they have been screwed over in the past.”

****So you think it is a great idea to keep dredging up the past to keep the hate pot boiling? Exactly how is that going to make things better?

Also “screwed over”?? What are you talking about? Slavery? Should they be thankful to have been born here, or do you think they would be better off having been born in Africa? I keep asking this question, but it is always ignored.

Don’t be so quick to say that the Amerindian was here FIRST. They were not. They killed the white people who were here “first”.

“No one would have even seen that video or ever noticed it if you didn't bring it up.”

****Oh good, just keep us thinking that we whites are safe to walk into their neighborhoods any old time. After all they’re just people, and there are only those few spouting the hatred.

Phinubian, Do you know why the KKK was started?
For every incident you can list where whites have done violence, there are 10 than can be found where blacks have done violence to whites. It does not get much press. That would be “racist”.
Where have you seen any statement by these “white supremist” sites where they are say to kill black people?

Until it is safe for a white person to walk thru a black neighborhood how can you expect us to be colorblind? Blacks are the ones keeping the color wheel turning. They were not satisfied that they could go to those “white” schools. When they got there they bullied and harassed the whites. They pushed white girls against walls with their bodies in imitation of sex. Can you justify that? In your mind is this supposed to be payback for plantation owner’s raping his slave girls? If so, I would say that this is an open declaration of war on the part of the black community.

And we should elect a president who is a part of this thought stream?

Lookfortruth says: “I ask if there here for training they say no were here for brown empowerment rally,” All this thanks to the 1965 immigration reform sponsored by Jewish Zionist.

8pointcompas says: “ The majority need not be proud of a trait they have in common.”

****Why not?

“It wasn't that long ago that a black person could get beaten just for looking at a white person funny.”

****And today a white person cannot walk or drive thru a black neighborhood for fear of his life.

Another unanswered question. previously posted here.

What if a white candidate had belonged, for 20 years, to a church where the preacher advocated killing blacks?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Being that this black man says to exterminate white people, does not mean that Obama feels this way.

You, are being ridiculous. You are finding any reason to not get Obama in the white house. This thread appears to really be dumb!

You are so afraid of a black man becoming president that you are searching the internet for anything to back up your true feelings.

Blacks had to endure blatant racism and laws that threatened their very lives and you are pointing out one man?!

get real!

we are all suffering from what is going on in the country and we would hope to have a leader that would fix all of that, if at all possible.

so you my friend, need to scratch all of what you said.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm gonna try and break this down here...

Originally posted by beforetime
I Know for a fact..if he DID NOT greee with rev.wright or his church after 20 years of speech's off and on about kill white people.
as stated in black theology..the book in which there church brag's is it's back bone beside the word of god.

He had a choice and stayed folk's....

I am a liberal. I have a very good friend who is a conservative. She's hilarious and I love her to death, but when it comes to politics I could kill her (not literally). She has some of the most closed minded views about gay marriage that I have ever heard, but she's still my friend. I also have conservative relatives who have pictures of Bush Senior and Junior, as well as a picture of Regan all hanging in their study, but I still visit them.

In a church, community is important. Just because Reverend Wright has some radical points of view, doesn't mean they're shared by the entire congregation. Like a family or circle of friends, they accept Reverend Wright despite some of his faults.

all i get in return for FACTS is claim's i am a racist..or a biggot.

Tough luck, what did you expect? The idea that Obama, who has showed no outward sign of wanting to "kill whitey" as you've been putting it, wants to become president of the USA, a predominantly WHITE country, merely in order to turn it into the United States of Africa and kill all the white people is ludicrous. The man wrote a book where he talked about snorting coc aine for god's sake, you think he just forgot to add "kill whitey" to the end of it or something?

He can not go against his religion ...And thus..we will have a president that hate's or despises white people... and Africa is above his own county...

...he can't faithfully be NON-NEGOTIABLE to Africa...and faithfully non-negotiable to America.
It will sum up America to be on the back burner..above his love
and preachings that Africa comes above America.

He can go against his own religion, if he chooses. I'm baptized and confirmed as a Christian, and even go to church once in a while, but I'm not a Christian and I have gone against the teachings of my church. Where in his church's rules did it say "We believe in a congregation that hates white people"? It didn't.

As far as being faithful to Africa... Africa is a continent, America is a country. The only way in which this might affect his presidency is that he might focus a little more on helping African countries. Is that a bad thing? Besides, leading America in the right direction is leading the world in the right direction. We have to stop seeing ourselves as a country that should only focus on what's best for it and start taking responsibility for our role as one of the largest powers in the world. What's good for the world is good for America (and Africa too).

How can you possibly claim everything you say is truth without reading Obama's mind? Just because he was pert of a church for 20 years isn't concrete evidence for what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At a time when Americans need so much help, helping Africa IS a bad thing.
Again - see the question about what if a white candidate had belonged to a white supremist church.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Even though I don't agree with some of the other stuff you said, I'll let other people defend themselves, so here we go...

Originally posted by OhZone
8pointcompas says: “ The majority need not be proud of a trait they have in common.”

****Why not?

“It wasn't that long ago that a black person could get beaten just for looking at a white person funny.”

****And today a white person cannot walk or drive thru a black neighborhood for fear of his life.

Another unanswered question. previously posted here.

What if a white candidate had belonged, for 20 years, to a church where the preacher advocated killing blacks?

Why would you be proud of being white? What is there to be proud about it? "Oh, look, I'm white and Ben Franklin was white, I'm so proud to have the same skin color as him!" Hitler was white too, who gives a crap. Being proud of a trait that you have no control over is sort of pointless, don't you think? It's like saying you're proud to breathe air or something. The pride marches and such that are held by minorities are a direct response to prejudice directed at them from the majority. It's a way of saying "We're here and we're not afraid to be what we are. If you don't like it, learn to deal with it." You know what? I'm proud to be a human being, one of many unique and eclectic individuals. I don't need to be proud of my skin color, all that serves is to separate people into groups.

Driving through black neighborhoods: This is a generalization based on the assumption that all black men are packing heat. Once again, this type of thinking is separating people into groups. Sure, there are some areas that are dangerous, but many times that's not just because you're white and the people living in a certain area are black. Besides, my point was that not so long ago treating black people like crap was "ok", whereas today physically harming someone is illegal, regardless of their skin color.

I don't know what would happen if a white candidate had ties to a church where the preacher advocated killing blacks, I imagine that maybe a black person would start a thread on ATS about how they want to kill all the black people. I also imagine that if the candidate was smart and suave and didn't believe in killing black people they would find a way to gloss it over and make it disappear.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You asked that those posting differing viewpoints do so respectfully, so...here goes:

Dear beforetime,

While I appreciate the time and effort you expended to initiate this thread, I must act on an urgent, unmitigated feeling of being obligated to voice my disagreement, even though doing so will mean compromising and/or contradicting ideas set forth by me a long-lost thread.

Hence, the following: I fart in your general direction, monsieur.

Respecfully yours,
Ezziboo

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Cough - cough.....Ahem..

Coney Island Mob beats Ex-Marines rescuing girl

A wolf pack of at least 30 thugs viciously attacked two hero ex-Marines in Brooklyn after they rescued a teenage girl who was being assaulted, police and witnesses said yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join