Top reason..obama won't be president.Blacks.need to exterminate all white people!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

As a black person with a white brother-in-law, I promise you that black people are not plotting this.

There are, however, a couple of loud-mouth black thugs that ruin it for everyone else because of their ignorance and almost animal-like primal hate. These thugs are usualy very big and violent, and they would hurt anyone who try to oppose them, including other black people.

There is nothing good black people can do to stop the bad ones, since we have laws in this country that protect bullies, intimidators and criminals. We cannot remove the pit-bulls.

The situation, therefore, is more complex than you imagine.

You really need to learn how to distinguish friendly black people from un-friendly ones. This is also harder than you think, which it should be, because we are human like everyone else.

For instance, in all honesty, Barrack Obama has a good, loving heart...while I fear Michelle Obama may not be as peace loving, if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
What makes you think America belongs to white people? And what makes you think the position of President belongs to a white man only?
You are just as racist as the man in the video.
After watching that video I can see he is a very racist man. But sometimes the world needs a angry person like him to let the black people remember how they have been screwed over in the past.
I don't agree with being racist at all.
But he does make a lot of true and good points.

You know Bush and all the presidents before him are in Skull&Bones and Freemason type brotherhoods that only allow white people in it?
That man in the video is no more racist that the people running the country.
America doesn't belong to white people like you seem to think.
Native Indian's were here first.
If anything it should be a Native Indian running for president of his own land.

I'm sure the smart people here are seeing what your trying to do here.
No one would have even see that video or ever noticed it if you didn't bring it up.
You have to find a lot more evidence than just one very racist black man on video to try to deny a black president.

It's about time for a change from all the white presidents I think.

Your statements are ridiculous. In a nut shell you basically are saying "A black man like Obama can't be president, he will kill every white person in the world"

Get real man.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy.

that is what obama church structure is based on.
a book about the destruction of white people.
and the fact is obama went to one of these church's ...for 20 years LISTEN...

it show's beyond a doubt if he didn't bielive what his preacher said in 20 years.
he would have left along time ago.

those people preaching kill white man and his blue eyed Babbie's...
yes obama preacher rev.wright gave a award to louis farhkhann..
one of the biggest supports to hate white people...we are the devil.he say's.

it shows beyond a doubt of obama's racism...

And i will say again....if a us senator that was white or any other color of skin.
went to a white power church.
or and church that says its based on
White theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the Black enemy
that would be wrong huh....and people would booo the white man..for going to this church for 20 year's.
and the white senator would have got kicked of of office.
for fear...he might hurt the black community.

that's my point in a nutshell...
Why is it so wrong to assume obama..is not like these people in them video's?
Did he not attend a hate white people church?
Did he not attend a church that blamed our white government?
did he not stay in that church for 20 years and call rev.wright his mentor till media caught him?
for over 20 year's....and everyone is ok with this...
if the shoe was on the other foot..we would actually see.

And i never said America belongs to white people....never...so please don't put words in my mouth lol
there is nothing wrong with a president or senator being black.

but when they attended a church for 20 years based on a book called black theology..
thats book even says Destruction of the white enemy..

he is running for president..and a us senator...and it's a FACT obama NOT ME....went to a hate filled church against white people for 20 years..
that's scary ..
screw the illumitatee..and all the conspiracy bs....
thsi man was caught dead to right's....in a church for 20 year's that black theology.
says kill all white's..we are evil..
it's makes my argument..he is not the MAN to be president.....

my best friend is black.
i DO NOT FEAR black people lol
and am even the godparents to his children..so you as always take what i say wrong.
i am merely showing you a unbais..flame me i don't care... opinion.
and none of what i say AM i making up to try to belittle black people.
it's all a fact.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

i know not all black are out to kill white people...i never said that lol
but im saying it's not politically correct to call out a black racist either.

you only get flamed and called a racist yourself.or biggot

would you vote for let's make up a story...

ralph nader..got caught he was a member of a church...that preached.GD America.
and preached black people are trying to kill us white folk's.....
and was the whole church had same as obama was based on ...
exterminate all of our black enemy!!!!!!!!

none would vote for him would they?
you couldn't in good conscience vote for the MAN.

regardless of skin color.....
that's one of my argument's.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
K well I kind of see your point now.

But tomorrow I'll check out where it says he went to that type of church.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Firstly this came out of another persons mouth, nothing to to with obamas saying just because he supports him or stands up for him doesnt mean obama said it, For example i am a white south african originally, my grandparents(if you know about our history) feel that all blacks should be killed they are very rascist. but i am not at all yet i love them and get on fine with them, so can you see...PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT MY FRIEND!!!!! and another thing he is couloured isnt he??? so why would he want to kill the whites if he has white in hime and obviuosly some white family somewhere along the line. come on man you are just obviuosly anti obama and want to extend your politacl views. The world is changing people with your views are old news....NEXT!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey Buds, this is off topic, but ive seen you posting ALOT of stuff lately...

Can you give me a paragraph on how you would describe your self.

And, how should America be run... thats a bounus question, you can say as much as you want on that...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
okay after reading this thread i'm sadden by the way people are acting. I've been part of a lot of this racism threads before.

Anyways here is my conclusion= Both black and white people are racists. Everyone is a racist or has been through some part of there life. Everyone has been on the receiving end I'm pretty sure to an extent some more than others. You have to be tolerant, this issue will never end. And for the people who are still held up over it, you will never find any peace if it gets to you.

Also Obama is white/black for people who have missed the point. You complain that Obama is this, Obama is that, well guess what you are going to vote in the next President for the next 4 years. I don't see anyone else in the running who has a chance of winning apart from Obama except McCain. For those who are hating Obama in this point in time are you going to vote for McCain then? Don't even get me started in where he goes wrong.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by nahsik]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I couldnt have said it better myself sir!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So Obama's mum is white and he is mixed race.....do you think he wants to kill his mother?

Or chop himself in half and kill the white half?

This is directed at the OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm so sick of whites taking the blame for blacks. Their neighborhoods don't look like white neighborhoods. They opress themselves! It's not our fault. Slavery ended over a hundred years ago, how long does it take to get your Sh$@ together? The race card does not work anymore and the blacks can't stand it. Get over it and start building a life!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
As a black person with a white brother-in-law, I promise you that black people are not plotting this.

Of course not all balck people are planning this. However you must admit that both Nation of Islam and Black Liberation Theology have quite a few followers, and there is a huge double standard.

In this case, a presidential candidate has gone to a church based on the principles of Black Liberation Theology for 20 years, had it been a white person going to a church devoted to White Nationalism even ONE time it would be seen as completely unacceptable.

Anyone that believes a person can CHOOSE to immerse themselves in that belief system for over 2 decades yet not be affected by it is a fool. Anyone that believers that a persons mentor (like an uncle, Obama devoted a book to the man) can be extremely racist and that does NOT reflect on Obama in any way is also a fool.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You need to have an open mind my friend, if I can surf the web and find these same kind of statements and listen to them on white supremecy, neo nazi, and white power sites all day saying basically the same thing, and still be able to have an open mind about white people generally without letting that garbage interfere with my assessment of another person regardless of skin color or someone of the same color making dumb statements then you must have some work to do, go back in history before blacks could even think about what was on their minds when they were treated as animals and property or lower.

They were gang and mob hunted down in the south, harrased and hunted down by the Klan, lynched, put onto the back of pickup trucks and dragged, etc, injected with syphilis and who knows what else in secret, the extermination or containment of blacks has probably been on someones mind for hundreds of years and more so after the inhumanity of enslavement, the raping of female slaves and abuse of many slaves simply because they could easily be taken advantage of because of the overwhelming armaments the Europeans posessed, things such as muskets and gunpowder were readily available to the colonialists that infiltrated Africa and they eventually used such arms to eventually plunder and divide many of the resources of Africa amongst themselves for their own good.

One could use that same dumb comparison you are attempting to draw to have nullified any white president by lumping them all in the same basket with certain white people that make the same outlandish statements about exterminating blacks and other minorities, it would be completely ignorant to use those sort of statements and then apply it to all white mentality and ultimate intentions.

You should judge a man based on his actions, character and as an individual not by other individuals and stereotypes, what inference were trying to draw here in this thread?

someone else said slavery ended 100 years ago but to be honest, that was the legal mandate of the end, however, many of the oppressive things such as lynching and discrimination still associated with dehumanization and psychological racism were not brought into balance somewhat until the 60's and assisted by the Civil rights act of 1964 and further aided by the act of 1991 linkwww.eeoc.gov... , equality for blacks has not really existed institutionally, ie employment, granting contracts, loans and small business etc in the United States wholeheartedly until the last 20 or 30 years my friend and it has not come into complete parity yet, and really that is not even a full generation of being able to become fully color and culture blind for the majority of all Americans.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by phinubian]

[edit on 12-8-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
One could use that same dumb comparison you are attempting to draw to have nullified any white president by lumping them all in the same basket with certain white people that make the same outlandish statements about exterminating blacks and other minorities,

Excuse me? So you are saying if Hillary or McCain were long time members of a white nationalist church it would have been okay?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
this all seems a little blown out of proportion.. however.. Obama does seem incredibly racist.. i don't like McCain but i'm voting for him over Obama all day.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

but a white supremacist isn't running for president and a us senator..

it's a half black man...
that spent 20 years in a black theologists..church.

why flame me folk's...cut his mom in half ect....

i can't help obama was a devout member of a church based on the destruction of white people.
and here is one rule of there's that make's a us president partial.
www.tucc.org...

A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.

he can't be committed much alone non-negotiable to africa and be a united states president...
america come's first...as a president!!!!!!
but to his church and religion..of 20 years..africa does.
that is not good for America in the least.
We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

now a church that says that last statement and was white in america..would be deemed racist.

here let me show you.
We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a White worship service and ministries which address the White Community.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

his book Black Theology and Black Power

" Cone affirms, "Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.'"

so basically...there church is based on some of malcomx's preachings.

Hoover Institute fellow Stanley Kurtz, in a political commentary in National Review, wrote that

Cone defines it as "complete emancipation of black people from white oppression by whatever means black people deem necessary." For Cone, the deeply racist structure of American society leaves blacks with no alternative but radical transformation or social withdrawal. So-called Christianity, as commonly practiced in the United States, is actually the racist Antichrist. "Theologically," Cone affirms, "Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man 'the devil.'" The false Christianity of the white-devil oppressor must be replaced by an authentic Christianity fully identified with the poor and oppressed

i don't understand why this is so hard to understand obama cant be president.
he has had over 20 years of these teaching's...a devote member of rev wright's sermons.
so you can not say he does not bielive in any of this.

rev wright gave lious Farrakhan award's....more radical's...

and rev wright was not only his friend but his MENTOR....out of his own mouth.

so why is this so hard to grasp folk's...just wait till next election...if there is a none anti white church going african american..and knows his politic's vote for him heck i will too.
but to vote for obama..now would be like opening pandora's box...
the man is devote member of a anti-white church.plain and simple

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How can Obama be racist agasint whites when he himself is white? Does he hate himself? Is Obama going to kill himself to rid the country of all white people?

You people amaze me. You have no idea about Obama. He is white. He is black. He is Christian, never Muslim, as you can't be born one way or the other but grow up and believe as. He will not increase your taxes unless you are in the top 1%. He will not drill for oil to get us off of oil. It would be like drinking vodka to stop being an alcoholic. He will end the farce and crime in Iraq and focus on Afganistan and getting Osama, the man who attacked us.

And many other things.

So until you learn about him shut up. I love how you people will make stuff up about him, or make up stuff he said, then get angry and outraged that he did/said it even though you made it up and know you made it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If you dont think people of all races dont see white people the same way, listen to this. I was in a meeting out in Texas a few months back, I get in an elevator with who I assume are people from India. I ask if there here for training they say no were here for brown inpowerment rally, then they all yell brown power brown power we will rule someday. If a white had said this we would be beat down, more than we already are.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
K well I kind of see your point now.

But tomorrow I'll check out where it says he went to that type of church.

www.tucc.org...
church's web address.

• The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

from wiki.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy

And i can not assert enough America does not need ANY MAN... that's a member of such a church..leading America. regardless of there color.
black white yellow pink red..ect.ect.

he should truly be thrown out of office as a senator allso.
in my humble opinion.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join