It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This website contains viruses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I agree completely. I have McAfee SiteAdvisor and constantly get warnings that this site is trying to access my computer. It's one of the reasons I have not signed up as a member.

Yes, i agree on those warning messages I get on this pc having similar anti virus software installed. It warns me for unwanted advertizing and adds..

However seems my software gives me a choice to block them, so I do, still enjoying the site though

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

I agree with this. I have another anti virus software installed but I also get similiar warnings.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
atdmt.com
m.webtrends.com

application.tracking.cookies

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Scarlett Johanson]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I agree completely. I have McAfee SiteAdvisor and constantly get warnings that this site is trying to access my computer. It's one of the reasons I have not signed up as a member.

Yes, i agree on those warning messages I get on this pc having similar anti virus software installed. It warns me for unwanted advertizing and adds..

However seems my software gives me a choice to block them, so I do, still enjoying the site though

i'm not entirely sure what the virus is, it might be some moguls idea to track whats cool and but it is also the same virus on other websites like google and microsoft.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarlett Johanson

I was talking about tracking cookies and adds that pop up.. As I regularly get a message from my protection software that there is a need for blocking something, what I do then if such message is recieved..

Websites need to make their income on advertizing, I know that when a website wants to survive, however it's a shame/pitty that this website uses cookies like that..

[edit on 16/8/2008 by Storm_Indigochild]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join